Debate Mansion

Men and Women can be Only friends?What about LGBT people - Page 3

No_Nonsense thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think men & women can't be real friends. Blame the sexual tension that almost inevitably exists between any red-blooded hetrosexual men or women. In some cases I have even  viewed jealousy arises among   many rational people when a significant other befriends someone from the opposite sex.
But I do feel sometimes there are exceptions too but these exceptions happens only when either the male or the female is in a commited relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeh they can be only friends...why not they will?? for love pyar shyar we do choice only one who attract us left a strong feeling in heart..a very deep feeling..where friend would be anyone imperfect[no one perfect still you think your love is just perfect where we think different for friends]..well sometime people fall for friend as well but that not mean girls and boys can not be friends only..i feel they can be friends only...😳
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If they avoid stupid movies of SRK then of course they can be just friends. Its filmy concept that they can't be just friends.
More-than-himM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: White-Rose

If they avoid stupid movies of SRK then of course they can be just friends. Its filmy concept that they can't be just friends.

awesum point👍🏼🤣
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good topic!
In POV, men and women or even guys and girls can be friends.. True friends if only their hearts know the limit. People tend to think in a wrong manner at times but if they bond between is truly friendship, then it is just meant to be.
shreyabhatia02 thumbnail
yea... men and women can be very good friends..but being a girl..i know that the most important thing which is required from men side is his efforts towards women..like he can give gifts and surprises to her.. 
women of today's world are crazy about handbags.. so guys here is a blog which u can check and gift your friends sexy and classy bags.. check now..  https://www.discownt.com/pavblog/blog&id=15#.VC1oPPmSwTy
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe in friendship with anyone. 'Friendships' and all are illusion is what I've learnt..

One would be lucky if his family bonds with him well. For me, only family is real.. The others stay temporarily in life, and being always at the mercy of my emotions, I cant help being 'nice' to these 'others'.. But I dont think friends are real... if anything one just feels for his fellow beings. Otherwise, everyone's got their own life to bother about, friends are seen as timepass by many.

In my definition, I can see men only as my fellow human beings, but I do prefer staying away from them, just  more away than women. I stay away from everyone, TBH, unless they're little kids below 10, or oldies above the age of 50-60.. I can bond well only with people from these categories, irrespective of gender.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago
beMarko thumbnail
Only in marriage man and woman can be friends. Otherwise it is not possible, because usually leads to sex :)
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
difficult to answer. It depends from person to person. They can be friends, if there is no physical attraction between them

I think men & women can be true friends in the following predicaments -
1. They are already in a romantic relationship. ( Marriage, Dating , Live-ins .. etc ) 
2. The man & woman are both gay & are open about it. (at least with each other ).
3. The man & woman are siblings.

I believe that with the exception of above predicaments, its very rare that a man & woman are really close to each other but manage to remain just friends.. i have been in such sticky situations enough times to know it well..