Do you believe in ALIENS? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Angie_

Long time blue! Where did you get hijacked to !๐Ÿ˜†

The Universe is too vast not to have any form of intelligent life out there. All the same applying Occam's razor  we need to rule out the simpler possibilities like human error, sabotage, shortcomings of current technology in detecting the aeroplane that could have fallen anywhere in the vast oceans. The  best technology available today   may not be up to the task and it is  difficult to say that all available information has been truthfully revealed in its entirety by the investigating agencies. The aliens  suspects would have to wait till human suspects or mechanical failure is ruled out.

Hi Angie...The forum had become too boring without you so I immigrated to the Bollywood section๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

I totally agree with u and I am not suggesting that the disappearance has got anything to do with aliens...although I did argue in another thread that it might be the work of aliens๐Ÿ˜†...I keep a very open mind...Just because we are unable to prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist..is my way of thinking...but right now I wanted to see how many do believe in aliens..thats all...๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by King-Anu

I think I posted in this topic. Where did that post go? Mods? Aliens?

I objected to long signature of SRK. I dont think I said anything bad. You could have warned me or edited that part and leave my view on the topic.

But no. They had to trash it. lol

Dang it...I missed that post...๐Ÿ˜ญ

But with due respect to u King ji...U had asked me in the BB forum also to remove my siggy of SRK...but the SRK siggy ain't going anywhere๐Ÿ˜Ž...How about u turn ur siggy option OFF๐Ÿ˜†

What did u write on the aliens??I want to read it...Can u please post it again??
Originally posted by blue-ice

Dang it...I missed that post...๐Ÿ˜ญ

But with due respect to u King ji...U had asked me in the BB forum also to remove my siggy of SRK...but the SRK siggy ain't going anywhere๐Ÿ˜Ž...How about u turn ur siggy option OFF๐Ÿ˜†

What did u write on the aliens??I want to read it...Can u please post it again??

oh common miss ice...yeah i remember that. lol. you know that i know that are you a srk fan and therefore i just tease you about it. lol. what i dont get is why a mod got so serious and took that extreme measure of removing my post. lol. he or she could have edited a part. i dont get these people. begaani shaadi main mod deewana. lol.

nothing special in my view. i said i dont believe in life outside of earth. however i acknowledged that there are billions of solar system in a galaxy and billions of galaxies in universe. some say we have multiple universes (multiverse). therfore it is possible. however i dont think its true

i hope this doesnt get trashed..
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Really Aliens ? thought you were smarter than this
hell im smarter than this ? there are no aliens anywhere 

๐Ÿ˜ณ except my house 
Originally posted by Franco

Really Aliens ? thought you were smarter than this
hell im smarter than this ? there are no aliens anywhere 

๐Ÿ˜ณ except my house 

Ye lo...now even Martians are going to tell me that there are no aliens๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
  When people ask "do you believe in aliens?", I just say "have you seen Lady Gaga?"๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Vinzy

When people ask "do you believe in aliens?", I just say "have you seen Lady Gaga?"๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha ha ha...Vinu ji..kya baat hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

Nothing wrong in being a skeptic..and wanting to see evidence and proof before believing in something...My problem is with those who have closed minds and not even ready to give it a try just because of lack of proof...

Balance is the key to everything.

People who shut their mind to the potential of aliens, underestimate the size and scope of the universe and overestimate our current knowledge.

People who indulge in unfounded alien theories, underestimate our fundamental understanding of life and overestimate faster than light travel.

Does life exist on other planets?
Most likely yes. We simply haven't discovered it. In fact even life on earth could have originated in Mars.

Does intelligent life exist on other planets?
Likely, but slightly. Evolution is a long and tedious process.

Has intelligent life discovered Earth?
Improbable, but possible. Faster than light travel is theoretically possible, but the probability of an alien species capable of doing so is very miniscule.

Originally posted by _Angie_

The Universe is too vast not to have any form of intelligent life out there. All the same applying Occam's razor  we need to rule out the simpler possibilities like human error, sabotage, shortcomings of current technology in detecting the aeroplane that could have fallen anywhere in the vast oceans. The  best technology available today   may not be up to the task and it is  difficult to say that all available information has been truthfully revealed in its entirety by the investigating agencies. The aliens  suspects would have to wait till human suspects or mechanical failure is ruled out.
Quite possible. The Malaysian govt now says that the communicating system was deliberately shut down, the staff missed detect radar blip ( were they sleeping on duty?), the plane could fly for 7 hrs, and also land on soft ground and short runways. what other revealation next from the M govt

Edited by zorrro - 10 years ago
Now what would an Alien do with a Malaysian plane ? ๐Ÿ˜†
Taliban is more likely.

Generally we see whatever we believe in and it is the same with Aliens too.

Edited by Summer3 - 10 years ago