Do you believe in ALIENS? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Now what would an Alien do with a Malaysian plane ? 😆
Taliban is more likely.

Generally we see whatever we believe in and it is the same with Aliens too.

Nothing Summer ji...This was used as an example to show the limitations of our technology and knowledge...25 countries with all their advanced technology ...their brood of experts and what not have NOT been able to track down a plane with 239 people aboard...When we can't find a huge JET in our own little planet...imagine what is out there in the Universe about which we don't have any idea...

Originally posted by Summer3

Now what would an Alien do with a Malaysian plane ? 😆
Taliban is more likely.

Generally we see whatever we believe in and it is the same with Aliens too.

So with this Malaysian Airliner thing, ...I'm leaning towards the Abducted by Aliens theory.😃
Originally posted by blue-ice

Nothing Summer ji...This was used as an example to show the limitations of our technology and knowledge...25 countries with all their advanced technology ...their brood of experts and what not have NOT been able to track down a plane with 239 people aboard...When we can't find a huge JET in our own little planet...imagine what is out there in the Universe about which we don't have any idea...

But we cannot count Aliens out. I believe there are more advanced beings moving around in invisible ways too, they could be from a different plane of existence. Since the univers is limitless they have to be able to travel at the speed of thought to get here.
Some even claim that Jesus was an Alien 😆
Originally posted by Vinzy

So with this Malaysian Airliner thing, ...I'm leaning towards the Abducted by Aliens theory.😃
Ive seen David Copperfield make an Aeroplane disappear too 😆
If life came into existence on Earth, there is no reason why  life and probably intelligent life too  may not exist on other planetary systems in the cosmos as well. However, without solid verifiable evidence, I don't believe in the silly UFO/Alien mystery stories made here on Earth. It may be a possibility though, that our current understanding of reality and technological capability may not be that advance enough to recognize and detect Alien intelligence at this time.

Edited by AR2015 - 10 years ago
There has to be life out there. surely we are not the only ones in the universe. I do fully believe in aliens.