Ayaz Ahmed's episode

HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Anyone ovr here knows when will they telecast Ayaz Ahmed's episode of Ishq kills???
I can't wait anymore...
Plz reply if you'll kno😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know I don't even know who the actors are  from last weeks episode😳
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessRock776

I don't know I don't even know who the actors are from last weeks episode😳

Hmm..
N evn i dnt kno who d male actor was bt i've seen d female actress in many othr shows.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i missed this Sunday episode..and i don't know who ataxia Ahmed is either 😳
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
episode air hai go & watch...
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu-monu

episode air hai go & watch...

Thanx..
I watched it n my my... Ayaz luks sooo gud yaar
*drooling*
I dnt care if he's in a positive or a negative role, he always acts n luks gr8
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ ya even i dont care he's in a positive or a negative :P

GOSh me too drooling all the time ,he's Looking freaking HOT in evert T-shirt ahhh & his killer voice ahhh <3 <3  
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the full episode yet but saw a bit of it. He looks sooo much younger without his beard. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad 
daenerysnow thumbnail
I never watched ishq kills before nor Ayaz Ahmed in his previous avatar, but my oh my, he is hot! Maybe it was the nature of the role in which he played but so surprisingly hot!, he has such a confident, seductive and manly voice,,most favorite scene was where his shirt gets wet by the tap water, that was so teasingly sensual n alluring, incidentally, btw a scene lifted straight out of the american show Mad Men, which isnt surprising for vikram bhatt to 'borrow' scenarios from western film/tv.
Anyway the story was pretty interesting, its good that star plus has accommodated for this bold show that treats relationships in somewhat more realistic manner at least in the physical sense than the everyday common soap that is ridiculously regressive in its depictions of romance, a glaring hypocrisy that doesnt reflect our modern age. 
HoneyLemon28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rangeeni

I never watched ishq kills before nor Ayaz Ahmed in his previous avatar, but my oh my, he is hot! Maybe it was the nature of the role in which he played but so surprisingly hot!, he has such a confident, seductive and manly voice,,most favorite scene was where his shirt gets wet by the tap water, that was so teasingly sensual n alluring, incidentally, btw a scene lifted straight out of the american show Mad Men, which isnt surprising for vikram bhatt to 'borrow' scenarios from western film/tv.

Anyway the story was pretty interesting, its good that star plus has accommodated for this bold show that treats relationships in somewhat more realistic manner at least in the physical sense than the everyday common soap that is ridiculously regressive in its depictions of romance, a glaring hypocrisy that doesnt reflect our modern age. 

I'm a crazy Ayaz ahmed fan n hav watched all his shows. N i'm also happy dat star plus is encouraging such shows which r more realistic n show bold scenes..