Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As a indian not living in india, i wonder if there is change.  I mean people can go to temples all the time, but it doesn't make them any more holier than any other person.  Yes, Satyamev Jayate has great content and shows the reality of India. Yes, it also allows its audience to donate to charities.  But my question is for the indians living in India, 
do you notice a change in the way people behave or their actions because of this show?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Good question dear
change can't be found so soon
change will come but slowly
if you change the world will also change
Everyone wants the other to change n so it takes time
but someone has to start
swaron1107 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is a very good question dear.  I will say things don't happen suddenly they take time and I will admit that Indian's are ignorant by nature so it will take some time. But I believe that youth can slowly bring the changes and it will happen if they start to take responsibility but slowly. 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Good question. Agree with both of you.Things can't be changed suddenly. It takes time with lots of patience.and,as swaron said,Indians are very ignorant and they expect the others to change but will never try to change themselves. But,hope for the best.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Change doesn't happen in a day or by one TV show but that doesn't keen people should stop trying
If initiatives of this nature can Chang only one person in 1 billion then I would say it's worth it 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdioticPrat

I have the same question as you. I don't live in India either, however, I want to see India improve as a nation.

I love Aamir's initiative, but I want to know if there is any change. Or if feel just discard it.

I would like to think that change is happening, albeit slowly.

I think it is worth it. We may not notice it but I am positive there is, or will be, an improvement.

It will start of small and then more people will join and soon the entire nation will. Just a step needs to be taken.

*Fingers Crossed*

Yeah..keep hope..It will take time...But the TVT ratings show that this show is reaching crores of people in India alone...Whoever is watching this show somewhere in their heart this show will make impact.for sure..
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe I'm an optimist and hope there will be change. The way India/ns stood up and protested in nirbhaya case is worth mentioning. If they had not protested, police and govt would have done the usual and swept it under. Maybe media and such shows make the urban indians think and ask questions.
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would say it has created awareness among common people...like I was personally shocked after the child molestation topic shown in previous season...as I didn know that such kinda incidents can happen near u...so now offcourse I am aware of a lot of things and can remain more alert nd dutiful...so people like me must have definitely gained something from the show and can contribute towards change.. How little may be the change...still it can slowly change the society from everyone's contribution...so..hopefully change will be there overtime for good...