Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Dangelz

I was thinking of the icon type of sig too... but then I've tried that earlier in one of my previous shops. :/ So I dunno, I'm trying to think of a theme as well... so lets see lol. 

You are not bad at all, chal tu bana de mere liye banner! πŸ€£

Everyone improves. Havent seen your oldest creations, but we all can say that you have come a long way. Hell, I have come a long way from the creations that I used to make on Powerpoint. No joke πŸ˜† 

Don't worry πŸ€— You will think of something. Make a mahabharat type sig. That show is one of your fav na? A show you didnt except you would like so that surely has to mean something...

Exchange offer hai kya 🀣 

LOL Joke tha? πŸ˜† I suck at siggy making...risk, for sure, lena hai?? Lekin timing bauth kharab hai yaar. Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Tues...Sab din mujhe exams hai  Thursday ko do exams hai. Banega lekin bauth bhura hoga :( 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Username.

Everyone improves. Havent seen your oldest creations, but we all can say that you have come a long way. Hell, I have come a long way from the creations that I used to make on Powerpoint. No joke πŸ˜† 

Don't worry πŸ€— You will think of something. Make a mahabharat type sig. That show is one of your fav na? A show you didnt except you would like so that surely has to mean something...

Exchange offer hai kya 🀣 

LOL Joke tha? πŸ˜† I suck at siggy making...risk, for sure, lena hai?? Lekin timing bauth kharab hai yaar. Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun and Tues...Sab din mujhe exams hai  Thursday ko do exams hai. Banega lekin bauth bhura hoga :( 

Yes, I agree...we all come from a long way, well unless you do some type of cheating or something? πŸ˜† You used to make sigs through powerpoint?!? πŸ˜² Is that even possible? I honestly never knew that! πŸ˜†

I was thinking about Mahabharat as well, well specifically Draupadi...cause I had some beautiful caps of her stored...but I'll save those for later maybe lol. But lets see, I'll probably come up with something random! πŸ˜†

LOL aisa hi samajh lo. πŸ˜† First of all, you do NOT suck! If you did, I wouldn't be bribing you to open a gallery! πŸ˜† And I'm serious, I just don't praise someone's work ainvayi. 

And don't worry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot... I shall take care of the banner, no worries! πŸ˜³ 

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, I agree...we all come from a long way, well unless you do some type of cheating or something? πŸ˜† You used to make sigs through powerpoint?!? πŸ˜² Is that even possible? I honestly never knew that! πŸ˜†

I was thinking about Mahabharat as well, well specifically Draupadi...cause I had some beautiful caps of her stored...but I'll save those for later maybe lol. But lets see, I'll probably come up with something random! πŸ˜†

LOL aisa hi samajh lo. πŸ˜† First of all, you do NOT suck! If you did, I wouldn't be bribing you to open a gallery! πŸ˜† And I'm serious, I just don't praise someone's work ainvayi. 

And don't worry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot... I shall take care of the banner, no worries! πŸ˜³ 

Even with cheating, you can come a long way. Long way as in not cheating. And Long way as in getting a Phd with cheating πŸ˜† 

I actually did. I would take pics and then soften the edges and merge them. If I still have them, I will show it to you. When I look at them now, I think WhatTheEff πŸ˜† 

Well she was a character you admired. You can have a sig of her. Hahaha save some and use some. I am sure whatever you do, it will be effing awesome πŸ˜† 

Aww you are too sweet. Do I hear the Masterni voice coming from you?? πŸ˜‰ You seriously dont know how much this buttering means to me <3 πŸ˜†

I swear I would have made it if it werent for the exams. *pinches neck* LOL Now I kinda sorta feel bad :( πŸ˜†
-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great work. Loved the sigs. They are gorgeous.
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Hello Dangz, So this time I am not on the first page and Miss Username over there took my spot.πŸ˜† LOL its alright, its not a race. πŸ˜† Although I have to say, Miss Username is trying very hard to take your glory of being on the first page! πŸ€£ Haha, just kidding... first page or not, both of your comments always mean alot to me :) Beautiful Update as a whole Dangz, really great blending and texture usage as always!❀️ Aww, thank youuu! <3 

^ That is such a cute Scene, I have watched a little bit of Humsafars, You captured HC smile so well, great work and the colouring is very natural Thank youuu! It was quite hard to colour, cause the scene was so dark! Glad it turned out alright though. πŸ˜†

^ I saw this, cute scene, Wish I liked AS, but again very good colouring Thankss! LOL, its okay if you don't like AS. πŸ˜† I like him mainly cause he's HOT! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ He acts fine too, but nothing exceptional ofcourse. Its kind of the way I like Sid, cause he's handsome and charming but his acting isn't anything exceptional. I'm sure you get what I mean. πŸ˜†

The IshRa Sigs are blended with such perfection Dangz, so amazing. I love the styles of text you chose and seriously beautiful Colouring :) I can stare at them all day!  Aww, thank youu! πŸ˜³ So glad you loved the blending, colouring and text styles of the IshRa sigs :) 

^ This is EPIC! :) such natural actors and genuine people these two are and you my friend have captured the moments so so so so well.  Blending is Brilliant :) Thanks so muchh! I totally went into la la land after seeing these pics of them.  And I agree, they are such naturals! πŸ˜³ I actually adore the text you used " Simply DivAn" yes, thats what they are  Thank youuu! The text just popped in my head, and thought it would fit in with the sig :)

Now to my Favourite of the Update! I had a feeling this would be your fav! πŸ˜† Saving for sure, YES YES YES. I feel like when you make DT sigs they are for me πŸ˜† 
You know what the funny thing is? As I was making this sig, I had you in mind! πŸ˜† I was thinking "Urshie will definitely love this sig" πŸ˜³ I'm greedy like that. You have a way with these one click Photos, Thank you! I really do love making one pic sigs :) Those DivAn and Divs caps were HQ but  for some reason when you posted this DT one you make it look FLAWLESS. This is truly Ethereal I mean that is what she is DT Beautiful and the colouring & Style is top noch! I can't praise this one enough, Seriously I adore it. β˜ΊοΈ I <3 you for making it. I DO :) Aww, thank you so much! That really does mean alot to me :) So glad you loved the DT sig and, nice to see you using it :) And I am on top of the world that this sig got noticed on DT's official social media accounts! πŸ˜ƒ

Okay I WANT first spot in your new gallery πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ You will have to race Krishna for that spot I think! πŸ€£ Goodness knows when you will open! Definitely some time this week...I have a feeling I'll open around Diwali time. πŸ˜† BTW people on the DT AT loved your signature, some are using too πŸ˜‰ Aww, please say thank you to them on my behalf :) 

I'm being good, and not spamming your gallery further😳 Haha, you can spam now if you'd like...since I'm down to five pages anyway. πŸ˜† But I know you're on hiatus so as long as I see you in my new gallery, I'll be happy! :D Thanks once again for all your lovely comments Urshie! πŸ€—

Dangelz thumbnail

Thanks so much! :)

Originally posted by: bairiyaa.isskq

Smashing update! Love the this one the most http://i.imgur.com/xSkrT0d.jpg  <33 Keep rocking ;) also shop is almost finished, cant wait for your next shOp :D

Thanks so much Avni! 😳 Glad you loved the sig you mentioned above :) Yes, my next shop is a few pages away. πŸ˜† 

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashomati

Wow Dangelz. What an amazing update. Humsafars and IshRa ones were really outstanding. Well done.  If you feel it correct, will you now take some suggestions from Star Plus Mahabharat from me, if yes then plz tell hun😳

Thanks so much Yashomati! πŸ˜³ Glad you liked the update, especially the Humsafars and IshRa stuff :)

Actually, I am taking a long break from making any Star Plus Mahabharat stuff for now. I've already made so much stuff on it, that I would like to give myself a break. Sorry about that, hope you understand. 
-Ursh- thumbnail
I'm hoping I can at least Reserve in your new gallery! :)
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

I'm hoping I can at least Reserve in your new gallery! :)

I hope so too! 😳 *fingers crossed* 
-Ursh- thumbnail

I hope so too! 😳 *fingers crossed* 

and I see Krishna has been spamming already πŸ˜²πŸ˜†