DangelzDesigns13|Clsd-NEW Humsafars/IttiSiKhushi/IshRa/DivAn pg.140 - Page 112

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Ursh-

and I see Krishna has been spamming already 😲😆

Yeah, I think she wants to beat you in the race for first post in my new gallery! 🤣
^ Well then second it is :) 
I just hope you PM us and or scrap when you Open!  otherwise I won't know

^ Well then second it is :) 
I just hope you PM us and or scrap when you Open!  otherwise I won't know

Okay, deal! I will try my best to remember to scrap you both :) I usually don't do that, but for both of you lovely ladies...I shall try my best to inform you :) 

Beautiful :) I just love the hues you use on your ALL your creations
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Eeeksss I'm using an avi by you for the first time! Exciting haina? :D LOL, yes very! 😆 Jokes apart, its feels very nice that you used one of my avis :) Means alot! I would have used the last one, But ummm I kinda don't feel comfortable putting up stuff of naked guys. 🤣 🤣 🤣 LOL but he's technically not naked... he's just shirtless :P And boy does he HC look hot or what? ☺️ 😆
I kind of agree with you (No, I still don't like Zaki [=))) Haha, its fine if you don't like him...we all have our own preferences. 😆 😳 the show is kind of boring :S I am also very disappointed with the fact that a tough guy like Sahir is suddenly already feeling jealous and having feelings for Arzoo :/ I completely agree, and I'm glad I'm not the only person who is feeling that way! The show at times is just not making sense. :S 
I would also like to see Zaki be like a friend and helper for AaHir, rather than a love triangle...a love triangle would suck since Gul is already doing the same thing in QH. LOL true, Gul usually likes trying love triangles...and I'm 100% sure she will do a love triangle in this show as well. Probably later on we will see Zaki more of a friend to Aarzoo, after all the love triangle crap is over. 😆
I really really love the style of the Shilpa sig! It's so gorgeous and creative! <3 Thank youuu! Glad you loved the style, means alot :) 
There's no confirmation about EHT ending yet, but I have been reading that it might be ending with 2 other shows, as there are 3 new shows coming up next month. Oh okay, yes I think I've read something like that somewhere as well.  And I think originally EHT was a finite show and was supposed to end in December anyway? Yes EHT was meant to be a 1 year finite series, but they already ruined the story by killing the thriller element of it :/ Now, its just melodramatic.I agree, Dev and Durga have both become really dumb and annoying now! I know right?? Gosh, I don't even know why I was expecting a great track from them :/ Even though the present Raima track is kind of interesting, I know it will get boring again after a few episodes. Ijust hope everything winds up soon and we get a good logical ending which I highly doubt. LOL I completely agree! I think the best part of EHT is Sakshi's character, she plays the character so well and with such class. But yes, even I wish the show ends logically. 
Anyway, see you in your next gallery ;) Haha, thanks! :)
Edited by Dangelz - 9 years ago

Stunning Sig and breathtaking Scene, YES IT was! :)
I see your still replying, Is it okay to spam? LOL
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

even I love brother-brother chemistry more than hero-heroine chemistry, OMG I am glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! 😆 Even I feel the bromance chemistry is better than the main leads chemistry! 🤣 Yupp, sad truth :P to be honest like you said there's no certain chemistry b/w the pair so far,and harshad is the only appeal:) Yes, I totally agree :) 

I love all the brothers' avis <33 Thank youuu <3

and this one is my favorite:

it's superb the texture used here and merging of pics is awesome!! Thanks so much! So glad you loved this sig, especially the texture and blending of the pics :) 

and I hope you have not forgot about my suggestion:) No, I haven't forgotten...don't worry. 😆 I am just saving that for my new gallery :) 

I am gonna use the brothers' avi:) Sure, I'd love to see you use it :) Thanks once again Mallu <3 

Mallu

Stunning Sig and breathtaking Scene, YES IT was! :)
I see your still replying, Is it okay to spam? LOL

I'm pretty much done with replies for now...unless other people come in with late comments lol. So, no I don't mind at all if you spam :P I'm doing the same thing in your gallery aren't I? 😆 We are helping each other out...now if Krishna joins, our trio can finish both galleries. 🤣

^ I checked she isn't online at the moment.

I am waiting for you to make Icons, hope you get HQ caps of anyone soon 🤣

^ I checked she isn't online at the moment.

I am waiting for you to make Icons, hope you get HQ caps of anyone soon 🤣

Yeah I know she isn't lol. OMG are you an icon deewani or what? 🤣 Haha, but jokes apart I promise I'll make IshRa icons for my next update cause I got my hands on some pretty HQ caps! 😃 

I also want to gif stuff from ITA for my next update, not only DivAn and Divz winning moment...but some of my favs performed like Sanaya, so will have an ITA update. 😆