DangelzDesigns13|Clsd-NEW Humsafars/IttiSiKhushi/IshRa/DivAn pg.140 - Page 113

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ I guess I am you know 🤣 actually I know Divs won an award but I never watched her segment, do you happen to have a link? Are you getting HQ caps from the PG gallery?
I like your gifs so an ITA update on all winning moments of your choice sounds brilliant 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Ursh-

^ I guess I am you know 🤣 actually I know Divs won an award but I never watched her segment, do you happen to have a link? Are you getting HQ caps from the PG gallery?

I like your gifs so an ITA update on all winning moments of your choice sounds brilliant 😃

LOLL! 😆 Yes, I saw the part where Divz wins best actress. 😳 She is just so elegant and classy, I love the way she carries herself! 😳 

To be honest, I am extremely picky about which actress I like in Telly. My list of favourite male heroes is never ending and they change here and there with time 😆... but when it comes to females, I'm quite picky. So far, Shilpa, Sanaya and Drashti had won my heart and so they are my top most favourites but I can proudly say Divyanka has made her place in this list now...and so now I have 4 favourite Telly actresses :) 

The links I watched were all on Dailymotion. I'll scrap you the link as soon as I find it :) 

Yes, I am getting HQ caps from the picture gallery :) 

Aww, thankss! It means alot that you like my gifs. I don't do gifs very often as you know, but I try to keep them simple for the most part. 

-Ursh- thumbnail
^ yes please do send if you can, no one has posted a link of Divyanka winning, only DivAn which is quite odd.
I'm glad you have 4 favs now :)
-Ursh- thumbnail
Only 2 more pages left YAY! :)
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So close to finishing the gallery 
-Ursh- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Username.

So close to finishing the gallery 

Oh your Here! 

Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail

These Two!  Colouring SPOT ON 
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .Username.

Tell me something new...I always procrastinate 🤣 THIS is WAY more FUN than STUDYING 🤣 LOL join the club! Procrastinators UNITEEE! 😃 🤣

RIGHTTT. Bromance just makes you go all AWWW. I think the best bromances I have seen are Artul/Armaan, KaranGoddwani/Barun/Akshay/Abhaas, Shwan/Gus, Merlin/Arthur, Barney/Marshall/Ted and now this (even though I dont watch this show right now 😛) 😆 Who can forget the DMG bromance?? 🤣 Actually my love is for the trio...Atul/Armaan/Rahul! Lovingly they were called TACOS in the DMG forum. 😆 Now I forgot what TACOS stands for. 😆 But OMG the trio scenes of theres will always be unforgettable! I still go back and watch their scenes, and they crack me up just like old times. 😆 And yes, in IPK the bromance offscreen was amazing! Especially between Barun and Akshay! And onscreen between NK and 'Nan-nav' 🤣 I should do an update sometime, just on bromances from Indian Telly and I shall dedicate it to you! 😆 😳

I really want Neha to encourage Aman. I think she is the only one who can do it. I would LOVE to see that track. I completely agree! Infact, its Neha who will bring Aman out of his shell and encourage him to live his dreams. 😳 Sometimes I wish I was more like Neha. Do whatever I want without any inhibitions. If only... Me too! I wish I were more like her but I would say I am more the female version of Aman's character in real life. 😆 I think that's why I connect with both Aman and Neha. I can completely understand Aman as I am an introverted person myself, and I would love to re-live my childhood again kind of like the way Neha does. 😳

Awww you are a kid at heart. LOL What is the most kiddish thing you ever did? Hmm, I don't know...I'm sure I've done lots. 😆 

Hahaha You never mean to do anything but all your creations turn out to be PERFECTLY coordinated. 😆 Its an amazing skill to have. Thank youuu! That really means alot! <3 

And Yes, I am adorable 😉

I will totally SPAM your shop. Just get the next one ready so I get first dibs

*race position* Urshie wants to race with you btw! 🤣

.Username. thumbnail
Those Avis Ursh posted are amazing. Like Ursh said, love the coloringgg <333
.Username. thumbnail
Cannot wait for the new gallery