DangelzDesigns13|Clsd-NEW Humsafars/IttiSiKhushi/IshRa/DivAn pg.140 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
CONGRATS! love the new banner Dangelz and i couldn't help but notice you used SA's new photoshoot picture so I can only hope that she'll be in your first update of your 13th gallery :P
love love the banner!! gorgeous coloring!
CONGOOO DANGELZ on numro 13! you simply deserve many many moreee! :p ILY! sorry for a short comment! I hardly come here! :P you know that! ;) 

update sooon! don't make us wait too long! ;) 
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Congratulations for the new gallery Dangelz! 🤗 I hope this one is a success as much as the previous ones!

Thanks so much Janu! 🤗 Means alot! :) 

Originally posted by lipshaa

Wow!!! Yey!!! Congratulations for new gallery!! 🥳

Thanks so much Lipsha! 😃 
Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by SaRuv.

Congo on ur new SHOP :D

Thanks so much Sam! :D 

Originally posted by -Aliya-

CONGRATS! love the new banner Dangelz and i couldn't help but notice you used SA's new photoshoot picture so I can only hope that she'll be in your first update of your 13th gallery :P

Thanks so much Aliya <3 Had a feeling you'd love the banner, considering that you do like all three of them. 😆 Haha, I knew you'd notice SA's new pic! Yes, I finally got my hands on her new photoshoot pics! I wouldn't have known, until I saw in someone's sig box...and I was like Hawww, she has new photoshoot pics :D So I searched them up on facebook lol. She will definitely be part of my first update...but I have to find time to make my update. Hopefully this weekend, as my week long spring break has ended...and its back to the daily grind of teaching placement at school. 
Congratulations for new Gallery!
Beautiful Shop you have!
13th dukaan mubarak ho 🤗 Congrats Dangelz! The banner looks as flawless as ever! Your work is stunning, I love coming to your shop. Your work is so unique and your one of my favorite siggy makers 😳 I hope you have many more shops ❤️ 
Many many many congratss on your new shop🥳🥳🥳
so very happy for you,love your stuff and your cool designz and hatke coloring😎and yeah there are few on I-F who are expert in icon making and you are on of them.I have always tried to keep a check of your updates so I don't miss them but if I have missed one than I am sorry,Love everything about your work.

And your favorites,gurt,dd,arhi,barun,sanaya,dd,rishabala,maaneet are my top favorites too😃
Love the CG banner its fantastic

Mallu
YAY!! Congrats on your 13th shop and may you have many many more, Dangelz 🤗
~ CONGRATULATIONS ~
On your 13th gallery. I wish you all the best for this gallery and I hope you rock it just like the way you rocked it in your previous gallery, or even much better :)
You are truly and inspirational siggy maker, and the way you make them from the size to the coloring to so damn P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
^This banner is so damn pretty!! I love the picture you chose, all three of these angels in long earrings, curled hair e.t.c. It's amazing!!
Edited by -Maryam.K- - 10 years ago
I so wanted to be first, but couldn't since you made this shop when I was in school 😆
At least I'm in the top 3 pages 😛