Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Stunning Update!!
To be honest, I reckon you are the best icon maker on India-Forums!! Your colouring is so damn gorgeous<3
PaRud icons and siggies were AMAZING! IshRa stuff was lovely. There scenes are so cute and funny πŸ˜†
Raman Ruhi and Ishita siggy was adorable!! 
Beautiful Update 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Congratulations on your new shop Dangelz dear ! πŸ€— 
May u have many more shops to come.. 

Sample avi's , Icons & siggies are stunning <3 

Pg 5: PaRud & IshRa icons & siggies are flawless β˜ΊοΈ<3
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update, Dangz! Love the icons the most <3
-Saumya- thumbnail
Shop 13th's very first update. πŸ˜ƒ

I loved all the PaRud wedding scenes and I was kind of waiting for your icons on them. πŸ˜† Those scenes were absolutely beautiful and I absolutely loved San's look in all of them. The Mehendi getup reminded me of IPK's, only this outfit was more gorgeous. πŸ˜³ Like I've always said, very few people make icons the way you do. Your icons turns out so freakin' beautiful, every single time. I am definitely saving them all and will be using them soon too. 

I spent 5 minutes staring at all the signatures and I still can't pinpoint my favorite. The blending in the second signature looks stunning! Not that I think, it is probably my favorite too. Or maybe this. http://i.imgur.com/6U3b7f9.jpg I absolutely love the coloring here. And it's a new style I think. http://i.imgur.com/EdYAUs8.jpg Looks really pretty. πŸ˜³

I am now very tempted to watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. I don't think I can manage at the moment, but maybe someday. πŸ˜† Your stuff on them looks amazing as well but my favorite among them all would be the last one. 

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eee... Supaaa Stunning freaking awesome updateee...
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
STUNNING Update Dangz! Everything is FABBB , both PaRud&IshRa ones are AMAZINGGG! <3
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh the icons 😳 I agree with the person who said you're the best icon maker on IF  I love how they are so clear and beautiful! Love the update Dangelz, the IshRa siggys are so pretty, especially the first one ❀️
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much everyone for the wonderful comments! πŸ€— Means alot <3 
-Ursh- thumbnail
Danglez, congrats on your 13th gallery Yaar. Now once again I searched your previous gallery for this link, I know your busy so I'll forgive you for not PMing about the new one! πŸ˜†
Now coming to the Update PaRud icons are gorgeous girl! Like seriously breathtaking UFF. I love the colouring use this kind again. Loving the pinkish effect on it. YHM stuff is superb but RR is my fav this time. Keep rocking and you'll reach your 15th gallery in no time. 

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Dangelz: Ur Parud icons look wonderful n beautiful,😳 the texture, the coloring, it's perfect I must say, I'm impressed.πŸ˜ƒ Pls, pls, pls make more icons on Parud.😳 Edited by -AmandaRulz- - 10 years ago