Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I felt too lazy to edit my reserve lol laziness ki hadh!
http://i.imgur.com/9ac5qSl.jpg - everything about this SIG is stunning Dangelz! Love the text, colouring and your blending here looks fabulous!

http://i.imgur.com/EdYAUs8.jpg - me loves the backgrounds! I always look forward to when you try something different with your siggies

http://i.imgur.com/8DCnjME.jpg - cuuute! I like how the border frames the whole SIG and adds a soft touch. Really such a pretty sig
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First off want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your 13th gallery πŸ₯³Hope you open many many more. Can't wait to see all your creations in the updates for this gallery.

Regarding your updates .. Honestly such beautiful work I have no words to describe how FLAWLESS your creations are <3 The colouring, text layout, text choice, blending of the pics EVERYTHING is just beautiful. LOVE the colouring on the sigs and icons, they are simple colouring but so elegant and just makes the creations more GORGEOUS.

Overall just beautiful creations and can't wait to see more updates

Sneha😊
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hayye Im so so late!!! Congratulations girly!
I have to say your last gall will always remain special for me personally because it had lots of SaMud! I'll probably always go back to that gall and just stare at your old work on SaMud. πŸ˜³  

LOVE THE BANNER! Beautiful ladies ;) Wow, you have 3 favs? thats pretty good. I can honestly say I only have one "dil se" fav and that is JW. The rest are just likes and appreciation of their work. 

The update is wowww! I mean those PaRud icons and sigs look tooo FABB!  
Love the IshRa stuff <33 You wont believe this but Im watchin this show now. I started with their marriage episodes and I like the lead pair so much. Their chemistry is so good! & omg their holi dance from friday epi.. SOOO HOT πŸ€ͺ See, now we have IshRa to drool over together! πŸ˜†

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG. i just died 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beintehaa.

Hayye Im so so late!!! Congratulations girly! Thanks so much hun <33 πŸ˜³ Better late than never as I always say! πŸ˜†

I have to say your last gall will always remain special for me personally because it had lots of SaMud! Aww, thats sweet! I guess that gallery would be known for my SaMud phase lol. πŸ˜† I'll probably always go back to that gall and just stare at your old work on SaMud. πŸ˜³   Haha, you are welcome to do that anytime :)

LOVE THE BANNER! Beautiful ladies ;) Thank you, thank you! πŸ˜³ Wow, you have 3 favs? thats pretty good. Yupp, I have 3 favs...its hard to choose just one out of the three for me! πŸ˜† I can honestly say I only have one "dil se" fav and that is JW. The rest are just likes and appreciation of their work. Yeah, that makes sense :) 

The update is wowww! I mean those PaRud icons and sigs look tooo FABB!  Thanks so much! :) 
Love the IshRa stuff <33 You wont believe this but Im watchin this show now. I started with their marriage episodes and I like the lead pair so much. OMG OMG reallyy?? πŸ˜² Yayy! I'm glad you started watching, and you're liking the leads! πŸ˜³ Although to be honest, I really wouldn't have thought they are the pair you normally would go for... πŸ˜† but hey, its awesome that you're liking them :) Their chemistry is so good! & omg their holi dance from friday epi.. SOOO HOT πŸ€ͺ I KNOWWW! God damn, these two are not even in love yet...and they are already hot! πŸ˜† Have you seen Ishita's drunk scene where Raman puts her under the shower! That's a much watch scene! β˜ΊοΈ You know I love any romance that involves water in it LOL. Rain, shower, you name it! πŸ€£ See, now we have IshRa to drool over together! πŸ˜† Haha, yes so we have found another pair in common to fangirl over! :D 

Dangelz thumbnail
Thanks so much once again everyone for all the amazing comments! :)
Dangelz thumbnail
Update

Back with another update! I've been literally counting down the weeks and days till I finish my teaching placement, and move back to my city and home :) I really like my placement, and I really enjoy working with a classroom full of kids...but I'm just tired of this year now, and I really can't wait to finish my teachers program and become a certified teacher in June. Anyways, I'm probably boring everyone with my ranting...so I'll just get to the update. 

Feel Free To Use ~ 

Shilpa Anand - absolutely adoree her new photoshoot pics! She looks amazing as always :) I just can't get over this woman! 

IshRa

Ahhh, these two are just getting better and better with each scene and episode! I unfortunately didn't get time to make stuff on their Holi dance :( I will for sure in the next update!

Raman-Ruhi - Can I just say, I LOVE these two, period? They are one of the most cutest father-daughter duos I've seen <3 

PaRud 

I'm simply loving the progression of the storyline, and I love how the roles are reversed where now Rudra misunderstands Paro and Paro has finally gone through realization that she's been supporting the wrong side all along and she'll do anything in her power to win his trust. 

Sanaya/Paro

Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Danglez,Love each and everything,you are getting prettier with those day by day,in love with SA and SI ones,and this is breathtaking:
this is really unique and this too:
fantastic.

Keep them coming😎

Mallu
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Now that was one big beautiful update. Shilpa Anand goshhh that lady is already so damn perfect and your siggies on her are sooo pretty!! Loved the coloring on them especially the last siggy 

IshRa stuff were amazing! Loved all the siggies you made on them especially that lip siggy πŸ˜³ Now that was one hot scene πŸ˜†

Raman-Ruhi siggies were soo adorable!! And I totally agree with you, they are like the best father-daughter duo πŸ˜› 

PaRud siggies were amazing I especially adored that hug siggy it was amazing! β­οΈ

Sanaya/Paro siggies was so gorgeous she was looking stunning! I loved the 2nd siggy the most though because she was looking beyond gorgeous in there!! β˜ΊοΈ

Once again that was one gorgeous update and keep rocking your gallery with lovely creations!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Maryam.K- - 10 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hayye!! Shilpa looks like a doll, especially in the picture you've used in the fourth siggy ❀️ The IshRa and PaRud ones are beautiful. I agree about the role reversal  in RR! I loved the 'shaant' moment at the headquarters though I admit, the way Rudra did the leg thing at the hospital was just hot and next time, it better be him doing it β˜ΊοΈ I love the Sanaya siggys! Using the first  Gorgeous update Dangelz 😳 Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 10 years ago