What an update!!!
YHM ones r too good!!
http://i.imgur.com/ZRdK6Cy.jpg
^ This one is so stunning!!
Edited by lipshaa - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What a gorgeous update Dangelz 😳 Have I ever told you how much I await your updates? <3 Simply gorgeous work!! SA siggies are amazing! The third one that says "Vivacious" is beautiful!! Love the style :D
IshRa/RamanRuhi stuff is so beautiful..I love how with each siggy you use a different style YET you have one style, if you know what I mean 😳 That's called talent :))

Paro/Sanz & PaRud siggies are beyond amazing!! Goodness!! How flawless is your work Dangelz. Absolutely ADORE the hug and the wedding siggy ❤️ Sanaya/Paro stuff is truly divine So using one of those siggies!! Agree with what you wrote about RR!! This show is at it's peak right now! Simply loving this track of role reversal, absolutely love Paro's fiery yet humble character!! I mean from her side it's repentance and guilt and from Rudra its pure hate and revenge! This is what I call a story, a track with powerful actors! I can't stand love stories with mush and eye locks without any logic and thank god RR isn't THAT. <3
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kya siggies banati ho yaar! maar hi dala!
Loved each and everyone. The Ishra ones are so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Do try to add some icons from the next update, because I just love your icons! <3
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB Update Dangz!  everything is looking Awesome <3
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much everyone for the lovely comments! 🤗 Means alot! 

As much as I'd love to do individual replies, I just don't have much time for it these days...cause I'm working like a maniac for my teaching placement! I know I have time for updates but not replies cause PS-ing as I've always mentioned relieve my stress and so I try to make time for that. 

Anyways, whether I do replies or not...each and every comment means the world! 

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Smashing update, Dangz! i really LOVE this sggy http://i.imgur.com/xCYAa2B.jpg... awesome job on it <33 Keep em going!
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ Thanks so much Avni! :) 
-Ursh- thumbnail
Danglez, hello! this is a awesome update girl,I'm missing Icons this time though! IshRa and PaRud are always out of the world. I've tried catching up with RR this week and I can't wait for tonight's episode :)

BTW : where you have your list of favourite couples and couples on the your INTRO page. I used that style too! <3 with my current obsession being YHM. Yours being listed as Favourites  I hope you don't mind:)

Can't wait for your next update honey
Edited by -Ursh- - 10 years ago
-Saumya- thumbnail
Dangelz Dangelz Dangelz

Did you watch the episode today? ☺️
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saumya-

Dangelz Dangelz Dangelz

Did you watch the episode today? ☺️

For RR? Nope I haven't yet, I'm a busy bee these days with teaching at school. I'll catch up soon!