Yaad aaya 15th March 2012 Chudail Richa

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyaa Guys...

Remember Epic SiNal Holi...

15th March 2012 damn that was most awesm epsd

And bang the way Witcha entered nd the moment she saw SiNal together in Water Tub...She applied red color on her face...

That was hell scary moment...

Miss my SiNal nd Richa (Mona Wasu)... 😭 Edited by -AkkiLuvsNBT- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post...
Yess SiNal holi episodes must have been one of the best episodes 😳
And the way siddhi was smiling like a child
Richa applying red colour on her face lol πŸ˜†
tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post!!!
Wonderful episodes with epic performance and  dialogues. If I am not wrong, SINAL was not in water tub when she entered!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: tharasach

Nice post!!!

Wonderful episodes with epic performance and dialogues. If I am not wrong, SINAL was not in water tub when she entered!!

Yup they were not lolz ...I was so excited that in hurry i posted πŸ˜†
tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watching bike ride to America since morning!! Hilarious scene!! Miss this hatke couple a lot!!!!
divya.d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aakash... SiNal were danceing when Richa came there and she saw SiNal and got jealouse πŸ˜† how can i forggett those Epies.. SiNal in tub with that BG song " main toh bas teri chahat mein " then in bhang effect kunal singing "o mere dil ke chain " and siddhi claping for her kunal πŸ˜³ then kunal's love conffetion...and  in bhang effect siddhi saing aap na mujhe  2... 2. .. dikhai de rahe ho... kunal 1 and kunal 2 πŸ˜† and that jalebi bai and bike ride to America πŸ˜† and then SiNal sleeping holding hands awww so cute   love  SiNal to  core  wish to see them together again πŸ˜Š
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aye haye akki. tumne rula diya yaar. i miss old richaaa sooo much. She was the perfect RICHA new wali to *jaane do* πŸ€£
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: .RajvirNandini.

Aye haye akki. tumne rula diya yaar. i miss old richaaa sooo much. She was the perfect RICHA new wali to *jaane do* πŸ€£

Seriously..i missed old richa..And that new one used to take deep breaths and eyepopping lolz...Mona Wasu made the character Richa so cool that we loved to hate her
Here isone awesome pic of her..Probably the last one  πŸ˜†

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Seriously..i missed old richa..And that new one used to take deep breaths and eyepopping lolz...Mona Wasu made the character Richa so cool that we loved to hate her

Here isone awesome pic of her..Probably the last one  πŸ˜†

Hey i never hated her. she was the super cool villain unlike the later asthamatic one πŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: .RajvirNandini.

Hey i never hated her. she was the super cool villain unlike the later asthamatic one πŸ˜†

..Same here.Mona Wasu as Richa was the coolest villain.but i doubt if anybody liked asthma waali richaπŸ˜†...