Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Veenaper

Tupu, another sheer beauty from your marvellous hands - Ashni's special and endearing moments that we cherish forever.  Whenever we see these enchanting caps the more they captivate us. Super loved your work of toil, your labour of love dedicated to Ariya on her special day. πŸ‘

Thanks a lot for such beautiful and motivating comments dear VeenaDi. Am so happy...happy!! πŸ˜ƒ So glad to know you super-loved the post and found the moments selected enchanting. Means a lot to me. πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veenaper

Alka your siggies and AVs are appealing to the senses - they are an absolute delight. 

I echo you VeenaDi. Alkaben's creations are really mindblowing!! πŸ‘
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyadasa

Love u so much Dear.
You spend ur precious time just you want to make me happy.
May god bless u Dear.

This time I feel that i am the happiest person on earth just because of u TUPU.
It's really amazing to feel the friendship among us . Now IF is not just a forum it's a home for me where all my loved ones live .

So sweet of you dear Ariya. 😳 You're more than welcome!! Thank you so much for your very kind words dearie. πŸ€— It was absolutely a pleasure for me to make this song-post for you on your birthday. Am so glad that I could do something for you to make your Birthday more special and more memorable. πŸ˜ƒ

As you so rightly said, our forum is now like a family to us!! Am so touched by your kinds words and warm thanks. Thank you too for your beautiful friendship and God bless you always!! πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: drtee

Beautiful post TUPU ,great work siggies n song are lovely

HBD aryaπŸ˜›

Thank you so much Dr. Teenaji. So glad you liked hte post and the song and the caps!! πŸ˜ƒ

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Tupu πŸ˜ƒyou are on a mission completing the posts !!! πŸ‘
Liked the efforts !!! πŸ‘

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Very beautiful thread Tupu and lovely siggies by alka ben for the most wonderful person aariya. Happy birthday dear. All the CAPs are so cute.

Tupu which is this episode with ashu in white Kurta. AshNi looking very sweet.
I dont think I can ever get over this AshNi craze.

Thank you so much dear Rajani. ☺️ Am so glad you liked the post and found it very beautiful!! πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Very beautiful thread Tupu and lovely siggies by alka ben for the most wonderful person aariya. Happy birthday dear. All the CAPs are so cute.

Tupu which is this episode with ashu in white Kurta. AshNi looking very sweet.
I dont think I can ever get over this AshNi craze.

Thank you so much for finding the caps cute dear Rajani. πŸ˜ƒ Me too can never have enough of our adorable AshNi!! Love and Miss KritSha as AshNi very very much... 😭 ❀️

These caps with Ashu in white kurta are from episode:342 and 343 aired on 21 March 2013 and 25 March 2013 respectively. Have combined them to match the lyrics of this song. 😳

These caps are from episode:342:

And these caps are from episode:343:

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Fabulous post...Happy b'day Ariya

Thank you so much Vidishaji. Glad you liked the post and found it fabulous. 😳

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: floridadoc

Tupu..absolutely loved all AshNi caps..its mind blowing..super song post for dear Ariya..excellent awesome efforts πŸ‘

Alka..v lovely siggies n Avis πŸ‘
A very Happy Birthday once again Ariya..wishing you all great things in life..πŸ€—

Thank you so much dearest Florida for your hearty appreciation. 😳 So glad that you loved the caps and the found the song-post excellent!! πŸ˜ƒ Your lovely response means a lot to me and makes me feel so happy and motivated. πŸ€— ❀️

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_07

Beautiful post Tupu and very nice caps too πŸ‘ Very nice and apt song...❀️ I liked this song very much but now I loved it...This is so much Ashni song yaar πŸ˜³ Feels likes leaving everything and watching KTLK all over again...!!

Happy Birthday Ariya.πŸ€—

Thank you so much dear Suku. Appreciate your lovely comments on this post. πŸ€— U are absolutley right: This song is completely AshNi-song; its lyrics befit AshNi lovestory to a T!! ⭐️ ❀️ I too love this osng very very much and it was Ariya's Birthday... Mauka bhi tha aur dastoor bhi!! So used this song for making Ariya's Birthday SP. 😳 So glad that you liked it. Thanks for liking the caps and the song too. πŸ˜ƒ