Zah-E-Naseeb Tujhe Chahoon Betahasha - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bawaswift

Great Tupu 😃you are on a mission completing the posts !!! 👏
Liked the efforts !!! 👏

Look, who's here!! Great to see you in forum today BawaBro. 😃 Hope all is great with you three and studies going well for you and Swatibhabhiji both.

Ya... I had to acknowledge the lovely responses to the post that I had made and convey my thanks. Better late than never. Hence catching up with these old posts today!! 😳 😃

I have already replied to the stunning purple post that you and Swatibhabhiji had created for me.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4107848

Also, have replied to your comments in chat-thread. Please check them whenever possible. 😃 Convey my Hello to Swatibhabhiji and love to cutie pie Shubham. Take care!!

Originally posted by ttrocks

Look, who's here!! Great to see you in forum today BawaBro. 😃 Hope all is great with you three and studies going well for you and Swatibhabhiji both.

Ya... I had to acknowledge the lovely responses to the post that I had made and convey my thanks. Better late than never. Hence catching up with these old posts today!! 😳 😃

I have already replied to the stunning purple post that you and Swatibhabhiji had created for me.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4107848

Also, have replied to your comments in chat-thread. Please check them whenever possible. 😃 Convey my Hello to Swatibhabhiji and love to cutie pie Shubham. Take care!!

Thanks for the link Tupu... !!! Sure next time when we will come again ,, we will acknowledge the post first... ! 😃
We three are doing great here.. ! Studies are tough n more tough for Swati... Management n Acc was never her subject... 😳 so she is taking time ...
Today we had a holiday so i have come here... Now logging off... Swati may come tomorrow... or may be sum other day... !
You too take care my sis... n hope all is well back home... ! Do good... n have a great time ahead... ! 😃😃😃
Originally posted by bawaswift

Thanks for the link Tupu... !!! Sure next time when we will come again ,, we will acknowledge the post first... ! 😃
We three are doing great here.. ! Studies are tough n more tough for Swati... Management n Acc was never her subject... 😳 so she is taking time ...
Today we had a holiday so i have come here... Now logging off... Swati may come tomorrow... or may be sum other day... !
You too take care my sis... n hope all is well back home... ! Do good... n have a great time ahead... ! 😃😃😃

No prob.s Bro, take your time. I know life here must be busy for you and Swatibhabhiji. Great to know you all are doing great. 😃

Can understand Swatibhabhiji's situation... she must be missing everyone back home and managing household with studies and little kid is really overwhelming in foreign country, so at times she must be feeling pressurized too in her academic submissions. But eventually one gets used to all this and she too will start enjoying amidst all the busyness and hardwork 😃 All the very best to her for the studies. 🤗

You had holiday today!! That's great!! See how addicted we are to our dear forum and forum-family!! You had holiday today so you came here to catch up with posts/friends and enjoy; I also had free time today, so landed here and responding to all the posts 😆

Things are improving at home front but everything will be alright soon. Thank you for the wishes. You too enjoy the days here and good luck with everything!! Keep coming whenever time permits. 😃
Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago