No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: D3viL

My MOD is better than YOUR MOD.

anyway guys I made it.. 

the results have disturbed my mood for 2 days now .. 

one sponge cake is resting in peace on my kitchen bench with a tea-towel over it and I am too saddened to do much more about it..

Its my oven.. so maybe I'll get MY MUM a NEW OVEN! .. i can't bear to look at the oven anymore.. either that or it was pencil's fault for suggesting such an over powering eggy cake! 

My Mod at least do what i say, your mod just blabbers and blabbers .. and do nothing ..  

Yeah! put blame on Pencil when actually its YOUR OVEN trollin you again and again. Why don't you try NO BAKE CAKE  ?!.. seriously there are cake in which no baking is required .. try those .. 

and poor sponge cake .. is it drenched in milk ? then no idea what to do ... maybe try what easy said .. make it in a shake ..😆  if its not .. den there is lot you can do with that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: No2Pencil

My Mod at least do what i say, your mod just blabbers and blabbers .. and do nothing ..  

Yeah! put blame on Pencil when actually its YOUR OVEN trollin you again and again. Why don't you try NO BAKE CAKE  ?!.. seriously there are cake in which no baking is required .. try those .. 

and poor sponge cake .. is it drenched in milk ? then no idea what to do ... maybe try what easy said .. make it in a shake ..😆  if its not .. den there is lot you can do with that..

OMGodfather you are just jealous she doesn't even read your PM.. 😡 and she has plenty of action in her .. she can ban a person 10 times a day..  she has supreme investigatory skills plus she didn't really appreciate my private investigations and thought it would be wise of me to perhaps learn how to spell first.  

pencil you need to asap remove that or I will report you to ur beloved GK_09 and she will warn you then I'll ask you how much you love her now? 

and then I will laugh at you

and then I will PM my dear GM *Shruti* and ask her why you got warned

and she will tell me why you were warned

and then I will laugh AGAIN
No2Pencil thumbnail

OMGodfather you are just jealous she doesn't even read your PM.. 😡 and she has plenty of action in her .. she can ban a person 10 times a day..  she has supreme investigatory skills plus she didn't really appreciate my private investigations and thought it would be wise of me to perhaps learn how to spell first.  

pencil you need to asap remove that or I will report you to ur beloved GK_09 and she will warn you then I'll ask you how much you love her now? 

and then I will laugh at you

and then I will PM my dear GM *Shruti* and ask her why you got warned

and she will tell me why you were warned

and then I will laugh AGAIN

yeah! Im pissed .. she doesn't even read my PM .. ?! why so biased attitude ..huh ? Investigatory skills .. ?! You kidding me rite ..🤣 ?  She and other one doesn't even know who banned our Beloved friend .. and Poor you d3vil .. they don't even appreciate you and your ideas and here you are defending for them and even ready to report me .. report your mate ..😭   ?!  
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: No2Pencil

yeah! Im pissed .. she doesn't even read my PM .. ?! why so biased attitude ..huh ? Investigatory skills .. ?! You kidding me rite ..🤣 ?  She and other one doesn't even know who banned our Beloved friend .. and Poor you d3vil .. they don't even appreciate you and your ideas and here you are defending for them and even ready to report me .. report your mate ..😭   ?!  

I think she doesn't read your PM cuz u r naina's friend and naina is his friend and that makes you bad! MAYBE she doesnt like you! ...maybe it is TOTALLY PERSONAL! maybe she never liked you from the START! maybe she is waiting for a BIG ENOUGH E-BIN TO THROW YOUR PM THERE.. now you see why she doesnt appreciate my inputs?😆 

of course I'll report you! Im a bitch of a snitch.. !! 

I am going to TRY to make the cake again tonight.. :( 

No2Pencil thumbnail

I think she doesn't read your PM cuz u r naina's friend and naina is his friend and that makes you bad! MAYBE she doesnt like you! ...maybe it is TOTALLY PERSONAL! maybe she never liked you from the START! maybe she is waiting for a BIG ENOUGH E-BIN TO THROW YOUR PM THERE.. now you see why she doesnt appreciate my inputs?😆 

of course I'll report you! Im a bitch of a snitch.. !! 

I am going to TRY to make the cake again tonight.. :( 

yeah if it is about Naina den they shd ban u 1st not me ..😆 .. is it possible that they never liked me cuz im your friend and they just want whole of you for themselves and maybe thats why they are not accepting your idea ...like showing their importance ?! 

you try to report me bitch ðŸ˜¡ .. ill blow your ID with my GK revolver ..😆

@bold -- i don't think dat day will going to come soon specially after the last disaster ..😆
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago