Samir Soni AT# 73 Poora London Thumakda - Page 113

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

I have only watched a small part of it as of now. Have recorded it and will watch tonight for sure. Watched the part where he enacts Amar Akbar Anthony drunkard scene, it was too good. Will watch the entire episode tonight๐Ÿ˜Š

was too good...and he is so humble๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...first time saw Kapil ki bolti band๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but dont blame him...Big B is too Big๐Ÿ˜›

u do know it was sat sun both

Originally posted by nuut

no but the show which comes before and after IPL which was earlier hosted by his namesake sameer kocchar ๐Ÿ˜Š

And Samir does have a very good knowledge of cricket so yep why not๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Rush2220

kehte hai agar shidat se kuch chaho to puri qaynat usse se milane ki sazish karti hai...pata nahin Parichay ke case main sali kayanat kahan muh chupa ke bethi hai ๐Ÿคฃ

sorry for the lang...effect ke liye dala...so thori shiddat aur aa jaye๐Ÿ˜†

Parichay nahi toh koi aur show, par not Khauff

I was telling hubby last night that No other TV show has/had me glued to it like Parichay had and he agreed. Used to watch each episode, 10-15 times
Aaj toh AT ki kismat khul gayi ๐Ÿฅณ Its unbelievable ๐Ÿ˜†

Hii to both of u bhool bhatke musafirs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rajash

hello๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Parichay nahi toh koi aur show, par not Khauff

I was telling hubby last night that No other TV show has/had me glued to it like Parichay had and he agreed. Used to watch each episode, 10-15 times

Am ok with any show...but bas ab chahiye...Samir should make one for himself now.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I still watch Parichay on n off...esp the initial episodes

Originally posted by Rajash

mera swagat nahin karogi...i mean mughe Hi nahin bologi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Rush2220

was too good...and he is so humble๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...first time saw Kapil ki bolti band๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but dont blame him...Big B is too Big๐Ÿ˜›

u do know it was sat sun both

At first I didn't know he apeared in both episodes, so I put on the Sunday show thinking that's the one with Big B, but it seemed like a continuation from the previous epi so I decided to watch it tonight as I want to watch the both episodes together and last night I put it on too late.

Kapil kya cheez hai, Big B ke aagey har kisi ki bolati band ho jaati hai, remember, Hum Jahan Khade ho Jaate hai, Line wahi se shuru ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
This is is Finally complete, lets move on to the next one.

Next is AT# 74  and then the big one, 75th AT๐Ÿฅณ

At first I didn't know he apeared in both episodes, so I put on the Sunday show thinking that's the one with Big B, but it seemed like a continuation from the previous epi so I decided to watch it tonight as I want to watch the both episodes together and last night I put it on too late.

Kapil kya cheez hai, Big B ke aagey har kisi ki bolati band ho jaati hai, remember, Hum Jahan Khade ho Jaate hai, Line wahi se shuru ho jaati hai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

So i wont spoil it for you...you watch it tonight...

AT over๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†