Samir Soni AT# 73 Poora London Thumakda - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shweta_r

Hope she did not do a blunder by ditching Shahid ๐Ÿ˜†
that is for sure not a blunder. She went for the family name and Nawabi is a big thing for her
what happened to GTPM.. never heard that movie releasing
Originally posted by BHAVII

that is for sure not a blunder. She went for the family name and Nawabi is a big thing for her

Her track record shows the opposite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh that was good decision๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I don't like Shahid at all.I am not a huge fan of Saifu either, but he is better than Shahid.

Talking about Shahid, watched or tried to watch R... Rajkumar this weekend on TV. It was so so so so bad that I started to bang my head against the wall for even considering to watch it๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah she always goes for big production House, big mainstream hero etc, never bases her decisions on the script which is pretty bad practice in movie business. 

She left Ram-Leela for Gori Tere Gauin Mein as Karan Johar was making it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But Ram Leela was SLB... why in the world would someone refuse his movie... If nothing else, he makes the women look so beautiful
[/QUOTE]

Because they were being shot at the same time and she had to pick either RL or GTPM๐Ÿ˜‰ and she chose GTPM๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Plus she was newly married at the time and didn't want to do intimate scenes in RL๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by BHAVII

Not only super hits,but each one of them fetched either Filmfare or National awards for the leading ladies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I guess Kareena has pretty poor sense of business๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

More than His family name, she went for Khan surname๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† As she couldn't get the other 3 Khans for obvious reasons, she had to settle for the 4th chote league wala Khan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago

i already watched it online on Einthusan and movies come on that site after few months and this was one month back๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Rani

Oh that was good decision๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I don't like Shahid at all.I am not a huge fan of Saifu either, but he is better than Shahid.

Talking about Shahid, watched or tried to watch R... Rajkumar this weekend on TV. It was so so so so bad that I started to bang my head against the wall for even considering to watch it๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ

u r a brave girl...๐Ÿ‘

tried watching it as it was on Colors in Feb, but it was so bad that I had to leave it to Colors to enjoy it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

u r a brave girl...๐Ÿ‘
and I watched it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† as a matter of fact faught with my hubby and told him that i want to watch it ๐Ÿคฃ 
just to realize later ๐Ÿคฃ