Samir Soni AT# 73 Poora London Thumakda - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

I guess you do because I only watched 30 minutes of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I made sure that i will watch the full movieπŸ˜† As i fought i had to ensure that i dont lose🀣

You are watching the show right now?

If he does then Rudra will hate Paro holding her responsible for his dad's death. Hatred track after marriage I guessπŸ˜•πŸ˜•. 

Looks like that... Meanwhile they look stunning as a couple
Originally posted by BHAVII

He will now be against Paro when Banna will be in full on love with her. πŸ€” Have not watched the epi yet but that is what i think.. 

do u think he will be alive

I made sure that i will watch the full movieπŸ˜† As i fought i had to ensure that i dont lose🀣

Sometime letting go of the ego is the best thing as in this case it would have been very helpful to youπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just because you fought for it, you had to watch the entire movie My condolences for loss of your 3 hoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shweta_r

do u think he will be alive
Why would they kill him?πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 
This will not have effect of Rudra Banna as he for sure knows that Paro is afraid of fire so will be on her side😳

Sometime letting go of the ego is the best thing as in this case it would have been very helpful to youπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just because you fought for it, you had to watch the entire movie My condolences for loss of your 3 hoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😲 just loss of time what about my mind πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shweta_r

Looks like that... Meanwhile they look stunning as a couple
for sure Sanaya looks like a doll.πŸ˜ƒ Not yet seen him in his shadi ka dress

This will not have effect of Rudra Banna as he for sure knows that Paro is afraid of fire so will be on her side😳

I like movie or shows which makes you thing and RR is one such show. No wonder we all intelligent people like this showπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago

I am confused... u mean to say that Ranawat will think that Paro tried to kill him deliberately... 
Precap for tomorrow is shocking... Paro is with Tejawat and Rudra is shouting for her...

Looks like job bhi gaya and paro bhi

I guess you do because I only watched 30 minutes of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
😲 just loss of time what about my mind πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, for your sanity tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†