Samir Soni AT# 73 Poora London Thumakda - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

You are watching the show right now?

If he does then Rudra will hate Paro holding her responsible for his dad's death. Hatred track after marriage I guess๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. 

Looks like that... Meanwhile they look stunning as a couple
[/QUOTE]
for sure Sanaya looks like a doll.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Not yet seen him in his shadi ka dress
[/QUOTE]
He was wearing it y'day when he came to her room and she pushed him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I liked how badly she pushed him twice๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shweta_r

I am confused... u mean to say that Ranawat will think that Paro tried to kill him deliberately... 
Precap for tomorrow is shocking... Paro is with Tejawat and Rudra is shouting for her...

Looks like job bhi gaya and paro bhi
If Tejawat recognized her it  means he still have chance of his job๐Ÿ˜• 
Originally posted by shweta_r

Why would they kill him?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• 
This will not have effect of Rudra Banna as he for sure knows that Paro is afraid of fire so will be on her side๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am confused... u mean to say that Ranawat will think that Paro tried to kill him deliberately... 
Precap for tomorrow is shocking... Paro is with Tejawat and Rudra is shouting for her...

[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, Paro will finally find out the truth about Tejawat and will sign the papers for Rudra. Shaadi hogi ya nahi woh pata nahi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

Looks like that... Meanwhile they look stunning as a couple

He was wearing it y'day when he came to her room and she pushed him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I liked how badly she pushed him twice๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I meant with sahera and all๐Ÿ˜ณ I find both their dresses' color dull๐Ÿค” Should they not be using some bright colors๐Ÿ˜•

On the contrary, Paro will finally find out the truth about Tejawat and will sign the papers for Rudra. Shaadi kapata nahi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
And this track will ensure that Paro will now dig deep to prove her right and in turn will find that RR was right 
Got to go - 
Good NIght SHweta its almost noon๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Rani have a great day ahead. Will catch tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by BHAVII - 10 years ago

I meant with sahera and all๐Ÿ˜ณ I find both their dresses' color dull๐Ÿค” Should they not be using some bright colors๐Ÿ˜•

I guess because it's 2nd marriage for Paro, they are using toned down colors for her. Plus, we have seen her in bright red for long enough during her first marriage and after tracks. I am glad she is not wearing bright red this time around๐Ÿ˜Š

If Tejawat recognized her it  means he still have chance of his job๐Ÿ˜• 

Yes he recognized Rudra... 

when R sees Paro hiding behind Teja... the look of anguish on R's face

On the contrary, Paro will finally find out the truth about Tejawat and will sign the papers for Rudra. Shaadi kapata nahi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
And this track will ensure that Paro will now dig deep to prove her right and in turn will find that RR was right 
[/QUOTE]
Yep that's bound to happen, it's inevitable๐Ÿ˜Š 

On the contrary, Paro will finally find out the truth about Tejawat and will sign the papers for Rudra. Shaadi hogi ya nahi woh pata nahi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰

u mean to say that this will happen in the next 2-3 episodes?

But what a masterstroke by the writers, they have left us all guessing