Thendral 17-22nd March 2014

Posted: 10 years ago
.Nice and funny update๐Ÿ‘. As some one mentioned, your update is humerous. Loved Kanagu scene.
For a change where Roja is miserable. Tamil still does not get it. Cant he ever be sensitive to 
The feelings of a tormented and tortured person and give her space?

Thanks Sri for the quick updates ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Put GW in jail ๐Ÿ˜†
It's so nice to see Padma being so caring towards Thulasi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the updates Sri.

Glad to read some changes happening in this serial.

Yes, Sathir ... I am waiting for GW's turn
Thanks Sri..

New promo suggests troubles in housewarming function..
Thanks for update. Loved  Deepa's clear decision not to attend the Graha pravesam. Showed
Solid support and soldarity for Kal. I loved her firm expanation to her mother.graha Pravesam is not
Such an mportant ceremony like a marriage that people should attend at any cost.
Thanks for the update, Shathir.
Yep, his name is Giri Prakash (GP for short) - really good to see him (& his wife) back!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GW's little reaction to TA konjufying TT's photo was too good.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† 
Thuls has no choice but to wear Maya's pattu saree... illana GW (& TA) kitta katcheri thaan!๐Ÿ˜ก
Patti, pls call Nila's dad & take her to some psychiatrist... tholla thaanga mudiyalla!๐Ÿ˜ก
Tomorrow enakku kutti romance(??), kutti sandai b/w TT kku yaaroda pattu saari & veshti katturathunnu๐Ÿ˜†... GW kku pugunthu vilayaada nalla chance! Ithukku naduvula KK romance... yeppudi?!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 years ago
Thanks Thangam for the nice update. Nila is so irritating. Hope Patti senses that she has a mental problem. T has enough problems as such. She does not need one more pest like Nila.
Maya scares me. The thought that Tulasi is not right for Tamil has crossed Maya's mind. She might 
Try to split them. I could'nt wait for the ceremony to be halted. High time Tamil found out about his
own worth. He has become so conceited with vanity which has no base.
Thanks for the updates Sathir.

Yes, TA needs a small dose as he is getting arrogant now.
This is a comment on Shiva. I felt very sorry for his mother. To some extent i feel sorry for siva
Also. Because he has no proper guidance from a father figure. He must have witnessed 
How his mother was treated badly. Must have thought that is the norm. He grew up with a chip
On his shoulders. The friends do not serve any purpose. He should have told his mother about
Why Shiva was dismissed. At least the mother would have gone and fell at the feet of the
College pricipal. She would have also reprimanded him and prvented him from future blunders.
This is where I feel immature friends serve no purpose. Children should be brought up to
Feel that parents are friends and they can be honest with them. 
The way Shiva behaved is an example of how males do not have any respect for a woman. He is
Intelligent in other ways, but a total male chauvinist and stoops really low to say horrible things to a
Woman just because she is a challenge to him. This is a sign of how bad our society is.
Edited by Jan50 - 10 years ago