Spring 2014 Season Finale - Episode Discussion

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Who's excited for tonight? #AliTellsAll
Use this thread to discuss tonight's spring finale episode. So much to be revealed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That episode was crazy.
Biggest cliffhanger being if ezra is alive.
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I watched it twice. Second time for the WU and that was very much detailed and I pondered over every thought I had the first time. haha. 
So many things ruled out, so many more questions and I was like, "yup he is shot." even before he commented on the view being beautiful. 

I swear, I thought the most thing keeping me over the edge during the break time will be knowing who is A and the fact that Ezra had seemed to find out between telling the girls that according to him it was Jessica and tonight. But no, turns out the cliffhanger is if he is alive or not. I guess that was coming since we knew someone was getting shot and I had a feeling it might be him. 
_Sophie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
GOD ! we FINALLY know the truth abt everyone, about this mystery night !!! after 4 season gosh ... then .. i am so happy that spencer is innocent... actually i'm so afraid when i see Mrs.DiLaurentis face... i thought she's not -A but she protect him... The final scene was freaking afraiding bt awesome too... i am so happy tht Alison changed... and Ezra's not -A. finally... I think that he follow -A. team to protect Aria and her friends bt i am not sur.. maybe he plans everything to make Aria nd all think that he's innocent..
gosh i'm so excited to see the next season bt this is only released on the 10th june... 3 months !! Pretty Little Liars rockzzz
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That shiz was crayyy!!!! Don't want Ezra to die man. 
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mrs.Dhawan

That shiz was crayyy!!!! Don't want Ezra to die man. 

Its not following the book, theres a good chance he's alive :)
keep your fingers crossed tho.
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-.SaNaYa.-.

Its not following the book, theres a good chance he's alive :)
keep your fingers crossed tho.

LOL. I think I am the only one who might not mind him gone. ðŸ˜† Don't kill me now :P

But, even I think they will show him alive. As I think one one person was suppose to die in the finale.😕
-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *mystic.moon*

LOL. I think I am the only one who might not mind him gone. ðŸ˜† Don't kill me now :P

But, even I think they will show him alive. As I think one one person was suppose to die in the finale.😕

:O how could you?!?!?!? lol
I heard theres going to be a love triangle between ezra, aria and alison.
Now thats gonna be fun to watch 😆
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-.SaNaYa.-.

:O how could you?!?!?!? lol
I heard theres going to be a love triangle between ezra, aria and alison.
Now thats gonna be fun to watch 😆

idk. but ever since the start. Like from Ezra's intro. I have not liked him. I always searched for a good enough reason and when then the last Halloween, I finally got a solid reason. LOL. 
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It was an amazing finalee! :D
I don't think Ezra will die since Ian harding said that he has signed the contract for the 5th season. But he also said that Ezra will be in bad shape or something like that!! :P

Who do you think Mrs. D was trying to save that she could bury her own daughter? I think it was JASON. 
And what did Melissa whisper in her dad's ear?? :P

I can't wait til JUne 10th :D