I cant even ( spring finale review) spoiler alert.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
 With this finale.
Ezra dead!? I doubt it. I bet theyll show him alive. Ian is a regular. 

But damn that did make me emotional ðŸ˜­ he tried to save the girls.

Alis mom wanted to save the person. Melissa knows who it is. He is clearly a guy. 

I think its Jason. 

Plus he wasnt in rehab. 

If ezrs is dead, the secret of who he knows it is will go with him. If he is alive, he will reveal in summer finale.

I think its possible he dies if they want to stretch this. Because both people who knwo will be out of the pic. Alis mom whose buried and ezra. But melissa clearly knows who killed the other girl.

i think I think alis twin was A. The original A. And bashed ali in the head. Thats why alis mom tried to cover up and buried ali thinking shes dead. She survived by grundlewald. Jason meanwhile thought the twin was ali so tried to kill her. So the dead girl that was foud was alis twin. 
Peter and jessicas son is Jason so that would make sense with their deals and cover ups. 

Noel is still a suspect cause while he was helping ali, he had the girls phones and he disappeared in the end.. when there was a guy after them. Thr guy clearly has good reflexes btw. 

Wren is still a suspect. 

Everyone ruled out is
Toby
Mona who used the situation to her advantage thats all. 
Byron 
Ian
Wilden 
Melissa 
Alis mom
Spencer 
Ezra

The suspects have seripusly narrowed.

The coolest thing though was that the hooded figure helping the girls was in fact ali in the bell tower and she visited in the hospital with hanna. Clealry she prob visited aria in her dream and emily in the barn.

This is getting crazy. 

Something to think abiut is the person is clearly able to save himself fromm falling off a cliff. The only person physically ept thats a male that i know... Is jake.  But then i take him off the list cause he did have knives thrown at him abd i think A used that sticky situation to his advantage.

If it goes back to jason though.m jason did have a thing for aria. Lets not forget that. He had pics of her. So its possible he still has a thing for her and took some personal vendetta out wuth the knives and also shooting ezra in the end. And it would also explain the lack of bad things happening to her. Except the boyftiends.

Idk. Jason is my number one suspect right now
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
Major thing though Rosh, Marlene King  apparently revealed that the twin wasn't going to be Ali's

I hope Ezra isn't dead! For Aria sake now. 

Jason is suspicious. For his lies and stuff

On the PLL wikia, Ali's mom is listed as deceased so it gives me more fuel to believe she has the twin.

Wren is still on my suspect list. Melissa may not be on the A team but she's trouble. 
Idk. I dont think that was Jessica's body that was buried in the end. I am not sure about Jessica have a twin. Frankly, there are lots of guesses on whose twin it could be but what I have to say is - wasn't Jessica at the precint? The cop had pulled her in for some questioning. She was at a spot where police was surrounding her, who could get to her and kill her? 

And the person in mask tonight - was that really A? I someone doubt the person was A. I still think it was A's puppet. No doubt a male, since the person is really good with stunts. lol :p I think the actual A is a female because Ali kept on saying "She" even after Jenna was ruled out and than Mona was ruled out too. We know that she was A's puppet for a while but she is not really A. Ali still said, Jenna is not A but SHE is out there and I am scared of HER. She sounded so sure that A is a female. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Edited by *mystic.moon* - 10 years ago
JASON is my suspect too number one evn brfore wren
one thing is clear its a guy so list is narrow 
Toby is not A the guy with mask his physique was no where A 
itss either wren or jason as long as they dnt add anything 
i snt think its noel he s taller than the guy in mask

Ezra i snt htink thy gonna kill him i think he might suffer some memory loss or something if they dnt want him to tell everyone who is A. bcz if he is there fit and fien and not telling girls who is A tht makes no sense and they just cant telecast all season5 wihtout him so there will b some twist about that.
 Jessica in grave is creepy i mean one point she was in police stataion and then someone pulling ehr...

for now i think jason or wren but if BIG A is girl then this is twin of whom i dnt knw

i am going crazy after episode
I was so relieved when ali told spencer she did nothing though i knew it i mean i bekieved it but still tht made sure

PS : they said in tht PALLEY tht alison needs a bf so she wont go after other guys i think the same way😆
gaaah the finale was mad !!
ezra is not dead...the the name of the season 5 premier is 'Ezra is alive" so yaaay !!

yesss jason is a huge suspect...!.that guy always acte shady
wren is also still a suspect...

all those people that were crossed out...i still don't trust some of them...especially mona !!
but yeah  atleast the list has gone down a lot !!!

OMG melissa tried to kill ali ? making her big A will be quite obvious but she deff might be working with whoever it is...

and am i the only one that for a moment thought aria's mom could be A? i just had feeling for a moment but then i let it go...

Mrs D...that was so scary the way she just got buried...but i feel she might really be dead

gaaah i can believe we have to wait for 3 more months for season five...it seemed so near before but now that the season finale finished like this...i just want it to come !!

edit : typos
Edited by sallybaby - 10 years ago
A perfect finale, everyone is still looking suspicious to me 
Jason and Wren tops the list, these two both have a connection with Melissa I am sure she would know if one them had anything to do with the other girl's death 

The twin theory is def, being followed but I don't think Ali has a twin it could be Mrs D. Twin 
Btw what about Ali's dad could he have had anything to do with all this,  mrs D could also protect her husband maybe he has something on all of them too