cant miss clues/points in finale. spoiler alert

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The painting in the beginning.. zoomed in and the artist was A. I the beginning of the season finale. This is where noel brough the girls and ali was. 
Who is a good painter!? Thats a guy.. !? 

Also if ali doesnt want to be found WHY did Cece tell the cops shes alive!? And where did she get the pic of her meeting the girls on halloween!? But if she is against ali.. why did someone turn her in!? 

Very confusing.

Also melissa was in london. Why would toby go to london just to tell melissa that spencer relapsed!? Unless the hastings paid for it and sent him so it would get him away from sepencer for a few days so she can focus on rehab and it can inform melissa at the same time.

But melissa being in london, lets not forget wren is british and i think toby uncovered that document recently with wren and melissa in cahoots still. Its possible they are back together. 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was mind-blown at the end and crying! 😭 Still was hoping for a reveal but danggit it all!

Ezra said that he knows who the person is (definitely a guy and possibly WREN) and I think Ali's mom has the twin and that Ali's mom is in the grave and her twin is running the show and trying to frame Spencer for a murder!

I agree on it being weird that Toby came to London just to tell Melissa about Spencer. He could'eve called and anyway, Toby knows Melissa and Spencer don't have a good relationship and I am definitely on with the theory of Melissa and Wren.

Melissa can't be trusted! So all her being upset for Spencer could be an act.

The painting thing might be a major indicator!

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too noticed tht Painting thts defo a clue
Tpby went all thee way to tell mellisa tht spencer relapesed a BIG NOOO 
1. he knws spencer and melisa r not going quitw well
2. he s nt tht rich 
3. he could call melisa insted of going all d way
4. spencer paretns could tell her there is no way toby going london just for tht 

I agree with mrs.D havng twin bcz Mrs.D now in grave ...is somthing fissy 
And if mrs.D knew who killed or tried to kill her daugther and she covered tht person on stake of her daugther's death tht could be only her own sister or jason . i dnt think she will ever cover wren as long as he is not his son 

I really suspect JASON now or twin of mrs.D and she is havng wren as her son tht could make sense 

and mellisa is definately not trustworthy she knows something when she told mr.hastiiing that spencer didnt kill thta girl 

AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree. Toby going all the way to London to tell Melissa abt Spencer sounds so stupid.And why would he tell Melissa?I mean wat's the use?  Melissa can't be trusted.Whom would Mrs.D protect when he/she killed her daughter? It must be someone very close to her. So it might be her twin or Jason or Ali's twin as in books.And wat abt Cece. Is she for or against Ali?Wren is a good possibility of being A. Argh...Who the hell is this freaking 'A'? πŸ˜† Edited by AyRa_Rocks - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly but who sent the toby card to spencer then!? Is he kidnappped!? 
Melissa appearing the same day as everypnr going to jail to be interviewed is a lil suspicious. 
pluviophile. thumbnail
Didn't anyone notice how Ali left out the part with the video with Ian at the kissing rock? and also the part where she made Garret fake her death and let Jenna think she was dead? They both were very important parts. I don't really trust Ali completely. πŸ˜•
Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Didn't anyone notice how Ali left out the part with the video with Ian at the kissing rock? and also the part where she made Garret fake her death and let Jenna think she was dead? They both were very important parts. I don't really trust Ali completely. πŸ˜•

IKR, Even I donot trust this Ali guy ! πŸ˜‘
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

Ali is like G M I knowπŸ€” Super awesome analysis as usual TammyπŸ‘
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

IKR, Even I donot trust this Ali guy ! πŸ˜‘

Ali is a girl.. aka Alison. πŸ˜†
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lizaries

Ali is like G M I knowπŸ€” Super awesome analysis as usual TammyπŸ‘

Tammy ki best baat yehi hai .. Sahi galat jaldi samjh jaati hai and Perfect analysis de deti hai!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ