Written Update: 18th March'14 - Spring Finale

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Spring 2014 Finale
Written Update

Precape talks about: 
Liars meeting Alison on Halloween and the following day, the girls discuss who Ali might be so scared of to stay hidden. Cece saying there is no way she coming back to Rosewood, and yet she shows up.[Why?]Detective Holbrook showing Hanna the note Paige had dropped in the patrol car, informing the police about Ali's secret. Emily and Paige breaking up. Spencer asking her dad if she had anything to do with Ali's murder. Aria arguing that Ezra is not 'A' , he just used them to write the stupid book and "make a name for himself." Liars think Ali's mom is A. Spencer informs that according to her, Jessica saw her pick up a shovel and go after Ali. Holbrook informing Jessica that the police is redigging Ali's grave to re-examine her. Liars have a phone conversation with Ali at the fundraising event and goes to Philly to find someone else present in the abandoned barn. 

[A is for Answers]
Liars taken to someone's place by Noel - who happens to be the one that girls find at the barn when they come to Philly to talk with with Ali in person. [At this place, there is a painting with the initial 'A.' Are we to assume the artist who painted it is A? If so, must I say, A is a very talented painter. lol] Noel talks on the phone when someone calls him only to say one word, "Yeah," before telling the girls to stay put and then leaves. Spencer and Hanna have another creative discussion about geese and ducks [oh, I love this two girls! πŸ˜†] Coming back to main focus, they question on why Ali would trust Noel of all people and Ali steps in the scene saying, "Because he has secrets too." They all get up and Hanna says, "I want to hug you and slap you at the same time." #LiarsReunion Liars each hug Ali except for Spencer who points out that Ali does not trust her when Ali says, "I am glad you are here." Ali tells them she needs their help more than ever, now that cops know she is not the one buried in the grave. Ali says she wont be able to come home until she knows who A is and Hanna informs her that they believe Jessica is A. Ali is not at all surprised to hear the statement.

"I am ready to tell you guys everything. If we don't figure out tonight, I am gonna have to disappear again. And, this time for good."

[Rosewood Sheriff's office]
Holbrook walks in the interrogation room and offers coffee to Cece and starts questioning her about Wilden. Cece offers for a bargain saying, "She knows who kill that girl," and that she had met Ali and has proof. [She really thinks she can get of murder charge? #Unbelievable. Even if she provides who killed the girl, proof that Ali is alive for sure and somehow tie Wilden's death with the girl's death, how can she prove that she didn't kill Wilden and the same person who killed the girl, killed him? On top she calls Ali her friend. Cece confuses me πŸ˜•] 

[Noel's? Apt.]
Spencer asks Ali that if she called 'her' to figure out who A is than she must not think that she hurt her. Ali pulls her back to the starting and tells the Liars that the actual game started in Hilden Head at Halloween. 

[Falshback]
#WeekendWithIan. Ali spends the weekend with Ian to get a reprieve from all the threat messages. While Melissa and Ian talks outside where Melissa questions him about Ali's presence at his place, Ali deletes the recent recording from the VCam in the bedroom and goes to Ian's laptop to copy all the video files. She watches a video off Jenna and Toby. Ian and Melissa patches up and when he comes back in the room, he finds Ali gone and a note left behind. 

[Present]
Ali says that she went to Ian's place to get away from A but she left from there knowing who A was. "Those videos changed the game." And, Jenna made at the top of A-list. Ali informs how Jenna always had Gerratt to do her dirty work. 

[Flashback]
Ali shows - well technically plays - the video to Jenna [considering the girl is blind] "If I get one more threat or you ever come back to Rosewood, I will bury you," Ali says as she turns to leave the scene. She was so sure Jenna was A, only to be proven wrong when she gets a text message as she is about to step out of the room. 

"Bitch can't see you, but I do. Tonight's the night I kill you. -A" [Yeah, the starting word. It's in quotations? Will that be a prob. I am usually a free writer, so if it will be a prob, then please let me know. I will put up stars and will know for future too.] Jenna's not A!

[Hasting's residence]
Veronica is having a phone conversation with Ella about cops' presence at their places. The parents are calling each other about girls missing since the fundraiser. Veronica asks Holbrook what exactly he is searching for and what he thinks the girls are guilty off. He informs that he is not sure if they are guilty of anything but he knows for a fact that the girls knows something about a missing person and shows her the pictures of all the Liars. Ali facing the camera and the rest four with the back towards it. [The proof Cece was talking about?] Melissa walks in the house and says, "Surprise," when she sees the cop. [Probably not the scene she imagined walking into.]

[The night]
"I am everywhere and soon you will be nowhere - A."

In the present: Ali tells the Liars that she had suspected them four too and that they were compromised in those videos too.

Jessica stops Ali from leaving the house as she is talking with someone on the phone and looking out the window. [Did she know what was happening?] They argue and Jessica just tells Ali to call it a night. Phone call comes again and Jessica turns her back. Ali walks towards the purse on the couch and pulls out some sleeping pills and quietly walks out of the house. [Why did Jessice think Spencer was bullying Ali?]

[The barn]
Ali jumps on the girls and shocks them. She walks in and looks down at her cell. Toby's name flashes on the screen. She mixes the sleeping doze in the drink and gives it to Aria urging her to drink it up. Spencer warns to be careful but Ali simply prompts Aria. When the Lairs fall asleep, Ali walks out. When she opens the door, Toby is present on the other side. 

Ali takes the Liars to the place she works at. She tells about Toby and how he was ruled out from being A. 

[The Night]
She texts Ian to meet her by the kissing rock and Ezra's car pulls up. [How did he know where Ali was?] She gets in the car and asks him if they had a date planned and she forgot. He stops her from getting out of the car and confronts about Ali lying about her age and being a college student. 

[The Precinct]
Holbrook questions Veronica about Spencer before moving out to check on the interrogation happening with Melissa who informs the cops that she ran into Spencer's boyfriend at London and he said that Spence missed her so she decided to come home. [So, Toby accidentally ran into Melissa at London?] Holbrook goes into the question Peter next. [Nice!] Veronica is trying to get hold of her husband while he has been in the precinct the entire time and vice versa. [I love this cop even thought he is being pain sometimes.] He questions Peter about Spencer from the summer and the private detective that was hired. [So, now he suspects that Spence killed the girl? Oh no, hope she does not get arrested in S5. Spence has been through enough!] 

[In Philly]
Noel hands cash, passport and plane tickets to Ali and tells her, she has to leave for the airport in an hour and the Liars try to stop her. #PutTogetherThePieces. Did Ezra tell the truth? Ali tells the girls where she first met Ezra and how she lied about the book he was reading by saying she had read it 3 times already. She surfs up highlights about the book to start a convo with him. Ali apologizes to Aria. 

[The Night]
Ezra tells Ali that he does not want to see her get hurt and that Ali won't be seeing him anymore. She goes to meet Ian next. She warns him to stop threatening him. #needAtherapist. She reveals that she has a copy of every single video and Ian gets scared. He tells her that if those videos got out, there could be a lot of trouble. [So, Ian is ruled out?]

#AliDeservesSecondChance? 

[The Precinct]
Holbrook is talking with Jessica. Cece is being lead away by a cop. Peter steps out to call his attorney when he sees Jessica and asks her if their understanding is still intact and Jessica tells him that Ali is still alive. Jessica is pulled away from questioning, Melissa comes over and to Peter's surprise, he didn't know about her presence in Rosewood. Peter tells Melissa that cops know and Melissa realizes that he thinks that Spence killed the girl.

[The Night]
Ali was pushing Spence to tell Melissa about Ian kissing Spencer because Ali thought Ian really liked her and she wanted Melissa out of the picture. Spencer and Ali gets into a verbal fight in Hasting's kitchen and gets ugly. 

When Ali goes back the barn to find Spencer awake. She walks out from the conversation and Spencer follows her. She picks up the shovel and Ali advises her to keep it away before Spence hurts herself. Spencer trips over and the bottle of pills drops down. Ali scoops it up. #Sepencer'sSecret. Spencer goes back to the barn and falls asleep. Ali next meets Byron. According to Ali, she didn't think Byron was A but she wanted to make sure. She goes back to the barn, waiting for another text which never came. Ali thought it was over. She won and goes back to her house.

When she approaches her house, she find Jessica watching out the window and gets confused for a moment. A rock hits her and she falls down. Jessica runs out of the house. [She knows the killer! And, it wasn't Spencer.] Jessica buries Ali and keeps on murmuring, "what have you done?" to probably the killer. [Why is Jessica protecting the culprit?] Ali tries to reach out and tells that she is alive, but no voice comes out. The screams stays inside her head. 

Mrs. Grunweld pulled Ali out and took her to the hospital but Ali ran away as she was scared. On the road, Mona finds her and takes her to Lostwood Resort. Mona takes care of Ali and advises her to stay dead. #MonaAndAli. "Let A think you are dead." Once Ali is asleep, Mona goes to another room and comb's a pretty doll's head while humming. The room that was her layer when she was A's puppet. Next morning, Ali changes up her look to disappear. She gives tips to Mona for a makeover and gives names of people from salon, malls, boutique - her way of helping Mona for saving her life. [Mona sure knows how to play. haha] 

[The Precinct]
Melissa says, "Dad, Sepncer didn't kill that girl." before whispering something into Peter's ear. [She knows something. What does she know?] 

[At Philly]
Liars know everything but who A is. And, Ali does not want to go back until she knows why her own mother was willing to do what she did. Ali tells that it was easy for her to stay gone until Hanna got hurt by Mona and she decided to come back, stop running. Ali tried her best to stay one step ahead of A. [How did she do that? Without knowing who A is or what he/she plans on doing next πŸ˜•] Ali tells that she was the one who pushed Ian at the bell tower when he tried to kills Spencer. Ian was not dead. [God, people are getting hurt and falling or getting shot but they are not dying? They are coming back. Well, except for Wilden. Ian didn't die. Toby didn't die. Ali sure as hell didn't die. So, does Jessica and Ezra die for sure?] A attacks at 'The Mockingbird Sings' and the Liars run up the fire escape. [Poor girls, can't even call 911 because Noel has their phones. Where the hell did he disappear?] On the terrace, Ezra enters and says, "I know who you are," to the masked person and gets shot. Ezra jumps on the potential A and Hanna takes the gun. Mr. A escapes and yeah, there is no what that is Jessica. Ezra is shot and the Liars are in trouble, once again. [I just hope Hanna does not get arrested. because I think Spence is going to be handcuffed in S5 and Hanna picked up the gun! The gun with which Ezra got shot!] 

[Ending]
Jessica is being buried away by A. 

#IsEzraAlive. #CalenReturnsS5E100. #AliIsHome. 
Two people who knows who the hell A is are probably dead. 
June 10th needs to be here soon!

-Monal.

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thabk u and try not to cry at the end. 
But youll love it! 
littleflaws thumbnail
^Will try not to cry. I am already over the edge of the seat. I think I will have to watch it again to type the update properly :P 
P.S. Does any one remember the detective's name? I keep on forgetting.. Urg!
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thansk for this 
two persons who know A yeah i think both r dead but i think Ezra is not dead he will come bt forgtng who is A πŸ˜› and i have nooo idea abot mrs.D 

MONA so she send ali for good but at the end of season where thy told us mona is A she said to somone she did exactly same what you told me so tht means she knew tht person and i think tht person in red coat wasnt Alison bcz today she didnt mentioned it
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the WU :)
yeah sneha i feel mona knows big A
but isnt red coat cece ? because there were 2 red coats, one was cece and the other was ali who tried to help them...so she might be the one i thinkπŸ˜•
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

thansk for this 

two persons who know A yeah i think both r dead but i think Ezra is not dead he will come bt forgtng who is A πŸ˜› and i have nooo idea abot mrs.D 

MONA so she send ali for good but at the end of season where thy told us mona is A she said to somone she did exactly same what you told me so tht means she knew tht person and i think tht person in red coat wasnt Alison bcz today she didnt mentioned it

I dont know. At first, Mona helped Ali just to get popularity and make-over. She was just obsessed with being pretty. Thus, the dolls and the layer at Lostwood Resort (Atleast, this is my guess.) Then I think A found her and  made her an offer when he/she doubted that Ali was still alive and that Mona was the last person to see her go into hiding for "good". 
As far as I remember, Mona said she doesnt know who A is when the Liars asked her. Someone else contacted her to give orders and stuff. 
Definitely, Ali was not red coat. She mentioned helping the girls but whenever she risked to come and help, she was either in black or regular clothes. 
I really think red coat is Cece. Cece seemed to be around even when she said she was gone. And, how else could she get those proof pictures?
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the WU! 

The episode put some pieces together and left others hanging. I knew Spencer wasn't involved in the killing but then why did the Hastings hire a private investigator? What does Melissa know? πŸ€” I think Ezra is alive - spoilers said one person will die which was Ali's mom. 

June seems so far away XD 
Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
^I thought sometime up the road Peter tells Spencer on why he had hired PI. I am confused about that because when Spence finds the file and asks her father, he said it was keep tab on Melissa but in the finale Holbrook says that Spencer's name was all over the file. So, he was keeping tab on Spencer? Is that how Hastings found out about Spence speeding? because Ali had promised that she wont tell anyone and obviously she didnt, because following that night she was gone. 

I just think Peter hired PI to keep tab on all his kids, may be Jason included. We do know that Peter is very protective when it comes to his kids, specially Melissa. 

Yeash June is really far away!!
shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 update monal...:)
i didnt knew abt PPL forum...:p
nd in this show guessing is useless nevr workd for mee excpt ali is alive...:)Edited by shalini_arsha - 10 years ago