What a finale *spoilers*- My take on everything & my theories

Posted: 10 years ago
You're being warned that this is a lengthy post πŸ˜†

Damn, cliffy! My sister immediately had the theory that Ali's mom is the twin. The end is suspicious. Ali's mom may just be dead and Mrs. DiLaurentis's twin is pretending to be her and trying to frame Spencer. I'm pretty sure the police might try to arrest Spencer in Season 5. They weren't questioning ONLY her family for no reason!

Rosh, I love the point you made about Melissa saying Toby came to London to tell her about Spencer. We still don't know what was in the letter Toby sent Spencer and EVERYONE knows especially Toby, that Melissa and Spencer don't get along and are not close so why would he go all the way to LONDON to tell her. If he just wanted to tell her for the sake that she's Spencer's sister, he could've just called. And even bigger THAN that is why Spencer's parents didn't even see it necessary to inform Melissa. VERY SUSPICIOUS!

Ezra knew who A or that A team member was and it's sucky that he didn't get to reveal it! I thought we might have gotten a reveal tonight. We did kinda, Mona was A for Alison but after Alison left there was someone else after her.

Cece got ratted out I think because she couldn't be trusted and obviously as seen would give up anything she knew to save herself.

Ian told Alison that those videos could ruin everyone and Ali's family included. I think this is connected to the Hastings which is why the DiLaurentis hate the Hastings and vice versa! Spencer's family was the only thing highlighted in the present, apart from where Ali was telling her story to the girls, so a lot about Spencer's family might be revealed or explored next season and we might find out about that other girl that went missing and what happened to her.

Melissa said something to Mr. Hastings that changed his whole demeanor. Again, she can't be trusted. She knows plenty. A once told the Liars, Melissa is GUILTY of a lot but she's not A material! 

Noticeably, Jason was missing...hmmm...

On a whole, the episode was an emotional roller-coaster and many things fell into place with Ali's story.

- Especially, Spencer didn't do anything.
- Garrett and Jenna's part in that night wasn't highlighted as well as the part where they were caught in Ali's room so it's not as relevant I guess.
- Ali saved Spencer at the Bell Tower

- A MAJOR thing to note. Ali had told Cece that she thought she was pregnant. Whether Cece lied or not when she told Emily about that memory remains to be seen. But if she was telling the truth, Alison didn't get pregnant or thought she was pregnant for neither Ezra or Ian. They highlighted that she hadn't slept with either of them but she did sleep with someone. Many times. So who was the possible baby daddy?

Wilden? Wren?

- Melissa just seemed to show up at the best time right? And her acting so sad about Spencer is SOOO suspicious and Mr. Hastings saying "They know," meaning he thinks probably because "Ali's mom" told them she "saw" it happen.but Ali said Spencer slept through the night so it's obvious Spencer might get framed for murder next season!

My heart went out to Aria man! πŸ˜­ EzRia fans must be distraught although he could've just passed out from the injury (this is me hoping that Ezra isn't dead for Aria's sake).

I'm still suspecting Wren! He would be a big surprise for the girls. Ali could know him but didn't mention because she wasn't ever suspicious of him and neither has any of the girls. Plus Melissa could've been in London with Wren who hasn't been around this season except for his prescription pad in Spencer's purse courtesy A and a weird but suspicious conversation with Mona in Radley

I also find it weird that NOEL was helping Alison and that he was not around after he gave her the stuff. He might not be it but it's a possibility.

Noel's got some explaining to do next season about knowing Ali was alive. Mona too. Mona has been lying since the very start!

Can't wait for next season! Lucky that PLL doesn't have as long a wait as other shows but the wait will be hard still!

PS- There was a spoiler that A was seen in the Pilot. Ali's mom (or if my theory is possible her twin), Wren and Melissa were in the pilot. Though I don't think Melissa is on the A team, she is trouble with a capital 'T'

I have so many thoughts I can't get them all down πŸ˜† My feels about Ezra (no wonder Lucy couldn't answer that question about EzRia reconciling in S5 on GMA this morning) πŸ˜­What did everyone think? Share thoughts! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
Oh, it is a lengthy a post. lol. gonna go read your theories ;)
Awesome analysis.πŸ‘
I don't think Ezra is dead because the producer said only a female was going to die in the finale and that was Ali's mom. 
Do you think Spencer's dad is a little bit suspicious? He was so adamant about Ali's mom not revealing Spencer's truth because he knows it would destroy his family. I don't think he is A but I think he has some hidden secrets that have yet to be revealed.

Something doesn't add up with Toby. He just had to get on a plane and fly to London just to meet Melissa to fill her in about her sister? I don't think so. There's something more to him that Spencer doesn't know about. He used to always leave her when they were together because he had "important" work to do which sometimes was after he would get a phone call from someone yet he wouldn't tell her what it was.πŸ˜•

The producer said that A has a lot of access to human body parts and I assumed she was talking about Wren since he's a doctor. Ezra may know something about Wren because he purposely put Wren's prescription pad in Spencer's bag which he knows would get Wren and Spencer both in trouble. Also, remember the guy in the gas mask during the Halloween episode? His thin body was similar to Wren's.

At the same time, I don't think Wren is A and perhaps may just be on the A team. When I saw A today, he didn't have Wren's thin body type instead A had a more muscular body similar to Jason's. I don't know about you guys but when A slowly turned around to look at the girls, it instantly reminded me of Jason when he turned around to look at Spencer in an earlier episode.
Edited by ._Pari_. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ._Pari_.

Awesome analysis.πŸ‘
I don't think Ezra is dead because the producer said only a female was going to die in the finale and that was Ali's mom. 

Okay good! this gives me and EzRia fans hope. Ali's mom got buried in that flashback. She's dead so who was at the police station with the Hastings? Supports her having the twin!

Do you think Spencer's dad is a little bit suspicious? He was so adamant about Ali's mom not revealing Spencer's truth because he knows it would destroy his family. I don't think he is A but I think he has some hidden secrets that have yet to be revealed.

The Hastings have many secrets! I wouldn't rule him  having many secrets he wants to keep hidden

Something doesn't add up with Toby. He just had to get on a plane and fly to London just to meet Melissa to fill her in about her sister? I don't think so. There's something more to him that Spencer doesn't know about. He used to always leave her when they were together because he had "important" work to do which sometimes was after he would get a phone call from someone yet he wouldn't tell her what it was.πŸ˜•

This is a big red herring for Melissa. We don't know what he said to Spencer in that letter and it's so unlikely that Toby went to see Melissa! Her parents might not find it weird but it really is odd.

The producer said that A has a lot of access to human body parts and I assumed she was talking about Wren since he's a doctor. Ezra may know something about Wren because he purposely put Wren's prescription pad in Spencer's bag which he knows would get Wren and Spencer both in trouble. Also, remember the guy in the gas mask during the Halloween episode? His thin body was similar to Wren's.

At the same time, I don't think Wren is A and perhaps may just be on the A team. When I saw A today, he didn't have Wren's thin body type instead A had a more muscular body similar to Jason's. I don't know about you guys but when A slowly turned around to look at the girls, it instantly reminded me of Jason when he turned around to look at Spencer in an earlier episode.

True the build was muscular. I still suspect Wren though. he's the least expected and if A was seen it in the pilot it's not Jason. I agree on Wren not being A but on the A team, it's possible and out of everyone, we don't know much about him except he's a doctor, he's British, he was engaged to Melissa. Wren was in one episode this season and his convo with Mona was suspicious and his prescription pad in Spencer's purse might be a clue.I still wouldn't rule out Jason. He has told a lot of lies and been acting weird.
Great theories,
Alison and the pregnancy one skipped my mind she could be seeing another guy possibly Wren...

Mrs D looks dead to me, could it possible she has an evil sister and the story  Alison was telling on Halloween was actually about her mother and her sister..how come the police didn't want to question Jason at all he too looks very suspicious, 

Noel still can't be trusted wonder what Alison has on him and why would he help her so much πŸ˜•

Do u have any idea where Ali's dad is, how come no one mentions him could it possible that Mrs D was protecting him that night...

The episode was so amazing, I hope when the next season starts some things are answered and most importantly Ezra remains alive
Great post. Wren is very shady.. no one has really suspected him of anything and he has a thing for younger girls.. It is very possible for him to be the one that got Ali pregnant or Cece could be lying.

I think Mrs D was protecting Jason or maybe Ali's twin.. I think there's a possibility of a twin because Ali did mention to Ezra to spell her name correctly if he publishes the book. Maybe that was her twin? Idk.. this is all so confusing but props to the writers for keeping the mystery alive.

The A scene had me in shivers man! I mean, A is willing to do anything, even kill anyone. I know that has been hinted before but it's shocking and exciting at the same time to see A in action. 

ETA - Just got to know that the twin isn't going to be Ali's.. now I'm betting it's Cece with the twin.
Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
pheww candy uff u hav oen down a lot πŸ˜† 
ok now 

yeah i read tht A was in pilot episode so it might be wren i didnt think about wilden i skipped him i dnt knw how 

but my suspect is Jason but then i cant remebr properly he was in pilot or not πŸ˜• 

But Mrs.D twin theory makes a lot sense 

Spoby : 
Spencer family was highligthed a lot a lot so there is strong connection 
spencer can be framed but Ali told tht she did nothing so she can be proof 

Toby went to london i dont believe this simple and short 
tht letter thty didnt show tht

i think Season5 we will have a lot about spoby story as there was not a lot in season4 also and most importantly if they frame Spencer toby should be there

Mellisa is equal to Alison in mystry i can never trust this hasting girl she is so grey 
whatever she told mr.hasting totally changed his face expressions 

i think Mr.hassting and Mrs.D are trying to cover for jason as they both are related to him 

or this is wht i think if JEssica is having twin then wren might be twin's son and they both r in this 

Cece uff she is still ...idk yr was she trying to help ali or what ?
Ali's pregnancy thing i almost missed tht but they clearly highlighted tht she didnt sleep with ian or ezra so this might have some relevance 

after whole season5 i liked ezra in ast episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean all till now he was acting creepy but last night episode when he tried to save them i kinda liked tht i think he is alive i believe he will lose his memory or something or coma 

If mask guy was really big A not a puppet then its a guy and for now i suspect jason and wren 
i dnt suspect noel ali said she trust him bcz he has secrets but i dnt hink he is A he was always with ALi helping her he could hav killed her any moment 

I found an article that supports the theory of mrrs.D's twin. The person even went on to suspect that the other girl that went misinng that night could have been Mrs. D's twin's daughter because the girl had similar personality like Ali's.
Here is the article link
http://www.latintimes.com/pretty-little-liars-season-5-theories-twin-mrs-dilaurentis-spoilers-159830 

Originally posted by cclove

Jason entered in 1x8

yeah then jason is not A even this article indirectly said its not jason uff again confused πŸ˜• 
http://ca.eonline.com/news/522502/pretty-little-liars-postmortem-marlene-king-spills-on-spoiler-s-murder-ezra-s-shocking-sacrifice-and-season-5-secrets 
I just realized in my long post that I didn't make the connection that whoever Mrs. D has been covering for killed her when she left the police station where Spencer's family has been waiting for news on the girls.

Mrs. D obviously knew enough that she had to be silenced now that Ali being alive is public knowledge. 

She is listed as deceased on the PLL wikia so if Mrs. D is walking around next season, I guess the Mrs. D twin theory would be right.

I heard big things might be happening in the 100th episode which would be Caleb's return (5x5)

I can't wait. The first episode of Season 5, Marlene King says it's like the second half of the finale. So it's gonna pick up right where it left off in the finale.