Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Nikki thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
happy b-day to her! wat the hell is she wearing! cudnt she wear sumthing more decent and better looking~ shes just too much of a show off~ im suprised she didnt hv a longer article about all the little-bity details
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nikki decent clothes does not go together with Chavi i have never seen her wear anything wear decent off screen, all her western taste is out of this world, she wears the clothes that is in fashion not whar suits her.
She is such a show off a halkat (if u know wat i mean) and together with Mohit hes a show offer too jus cos his wife was the lead role of TD so what. 😡
Jezz thumbnail
I agree, Mona, her fashion sense is atrocious.   She should just wear sarees.   There's not too much you can do to them to spoil their beauty.    Then again, we are talking Chavi........ 😆 😆 😆
Tomiko thumbnail

Gosh...........TD forum's not changed at all!...........Bechari Chavi............so much bashing!😆😆😆

But I agree about the dress...........it's euw!

mona05 thumbnail
Jezz...Chavi is desperately trying to get rid of her saree clad image...you should see her in Twinkle.. 😆 ...
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes i agree i think shes trying really hard to get out of disha image well no ones asking her to stay in the image anyway. Hey most TD's close co-strats were there so where was AN i wonder? obviousley she never invited him cos chavi has only one problem with AN and that is jelousey she never had any probs with TD it was jus AN she had problems with especially that mohit who was jelous well so he should be cos he needs to take another glance at himself at the mirror 😡
shes just done this to show off and for publicity to show everyone that shes soooo happy after she quit TD who cares anyway
Jezz thumbnail
I wish I could, Mona, but I don't get that show here.   ðŸ˜­
Halz25 thumbnail
Its really good news that we dont have SABTV here cos i couldnt stick chavis face anymore on my tv thank god i havent got to watch twinkle.
mona05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jezz

I wish I could, Mona, but I don't get that show here.   ðŸ˜­

you are not missing anything...believe me...I saw a few minutes of it in India...just to check out our Madam chui-mui...could not bother to watch any more....YUK!!!!specially when shows like Virasat and Kasam se are on at the same time band..

but the show Left right left on sab tv starring Rajiv Khandelwal is good!!
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes even i have heard that left right left is supposed to be very popular.