Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yes I agree with u Mona u should be young at heart.
Are Jezz meri Siggy koh dekhon waha tujhe mera boyfriend ka tasveer nazar ayigaah!!!!
Jezz thumbnail
Halz, remember, my knowledge of the Hindi language is not that good yet.   So I'm not sure what you said, something about, "and Jezz my siggy ????? and maybe his name is nazar, etc. I don't watch Kasamh se but I see the adverts.   Is he the big burly guy with the silver streak in the front of his hair?
Halz25 thumbnail
NO WAY he is not the guy with silver streak in his hair the one ur on about is Jai Wali the one which im on about is Ranveer if u look at my siggy his pic is on there.
Jezz thumbnail
How do I get to view your siggy?
Halz25 thumbnail
Are Jezz just look at the bottom of my posts!!!!
Just like i can see ur Preity and Kareena siggy u should be able to see mine!!!
Jezz thumbnail
Halz, please believe me when I say I see absolutely no siggys whatsoever, your's or mine, at the bottom of our posts.    ðŸ˜• I think I know why....It says "Banner Signatures viewable to members only with Video Avatar and Signature Banner options set".   I evidently don't have that, so I can't see any siggys.    ðŸ˜­
Halz25 thumbnail
Well thats strange cos i can see urs as well as anyone elses yaar tumhara PC mein kuch karbar hogi!!!!
Jezz thumbnail
What I need to do is see how I can get the settings for Signature Banner and/or Avatar.   Any suggestions?   How did you get it?   Or did it just come with your computer?   I have no idea, but that's definitely why I can't see anybody's siggy or mine. You evidently have to have those two settings and I don't have them.   ðŸ˜­ 😭
hello98 thumbnail
I dont have them either...maybe Jezz you can pm a moderator.
Jezz thumbnail
Thanks, hello. Yes, I could pm a mod, but I hate to bother them.   I was hoping maybe one of our forum dosts might know.