The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

FF // CAGED PRINCE //*chapter 6 pg 11*

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Okkkay I m not yet back I still have my english exam on 27 th today was chem thankgod [xx(
I m going crazy coming back and happiness gave me a new idea of fiction

<font size="4"> Keshav desai & buddies //CAGED PRINCE//</font>

Prince was he a prince not really but people beleived he was why well having some 200 rooms of house (palace they said) , cars like AUDI , mercedes etc etc ... ohhh I soo not remember but I m rich like a prince every person loves me ummm me or my money dont know but I m fahad ali and the oh soon values and rules of family when you have evsrything but still you are in cage like what you call a big house no one to listen when you fall " had a kitty party baby "
No one to see TOPPERS report " fahad ! Why your parents have not signed your reportcard "

Not even freinds " sorry to say mam we dont like these boyz who play around fahad he will study from now wards in home "

Schools , colleges never have seen after 5th standards

If you go out " always take the bodyguards did you get that "

Prince a prince who cried in his childhood , was depressed in his teenage & doesnt even have speaked from   the day he turned 20 is lost in his piano tunes a brilliant , sexxy but caged prince

but someone who had seen this wants his grandsons voice back
Some people are coming will they be able to solve this mysterious cage that fahad parents understand a sheild for what , why , how ???????

Coming soon back here waits till then wait keshav desai & buddies CAGED prince

<font size="4">Index</font>

Deadly piano - pg 2[CENTER]
Grandpaa's secret[/i] pg 4
[center]DEPTHS OF HER TRUTH pg 6

LOST TREASURE
Edited by ..WitchGrave.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow interesting concept dear
looking forward to read more
do post soon

Geet
KDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
D name fahad...was enough..to bring a smile on my face...
Loved d concept...
Waiting for d update...
Thnx for writing...
Stav thumbnail
wow amazing concept
plzz update soon😊
stavan
tinaswea thumbnail
I just loved the concept
It is different and unique! 
Do continue soon
I will be waiting!  πŸ˜Š
MyLifeMyRulz thumbnail
Ah Shubra long time girl
I loved the concept
want to read more
plz plz plz update soon
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
OMG...

Look who's back...
Welcm back Shubhi πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—
Remember me ???
Wow 1 more ff 4m u... Bring it on πŸ˜‰
BTW how were ur exams ???
Aur now when ur back...
I'm expecting a dhasu update 4 Vampire Kisha πŸ˜‰
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shubi welcome back wow aate hi FF ki barish loved it yaar hope tu vampire wale FF ka next part update karegi.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This ff is totally on some crap supernatural thing bear
have thought of changing it on kd only

Deadly Piano

" The world is cruel its greedy for money
MONEY is like red blood rubies
They can kill and even get killed
In a wod he with a power not a power but his ability gets stuck
His parents want to help but till when he would want some answers

Before the first sun rays reaches in DESAI MANSION
Their reaches a soft sad piano tunes old spanish sad tunes of piano wakes up the ehole desai mansion . The soft sadness made everyone clench their hearts everyone understands the pain clearly someone cry on the tunester misery and some and some knowing drawns each and every tunes in their slicing their but knowning that was important that was mysterious but their own
No more control occurs a lady cried out KESHAV and wanted to run over to the samw named person but a hand pulls her back
"NO!"and it occur to be the man who was none other then Mr. Rudra Desai
And the lady was none other Mrs. shristi desai
He hugged her saying " you cant do this we have did it along time we cant broke it off now"
She says with some audible sobs"But my baby !"
"I know" he says
"No you dont ...!" she said with angst and criesbut again soften "why my baby !Rudra why my "
"I dont know .. I dont know...I just want him safe and thats only way I know "

And they both suporting eachother stands to face a new day and hurt or negldct their beloved baby

When they were doing this in another room was a old man sitting crying with the tunes it was like a stone that hits him every day more badly he wanted his grandson yes he was rudra desais father Mr. Rajnath desai he was used to this but not the thing he was seeing from 5 weeks aas thst he cannot nio more listen to his grandsons voice . Five weeks before when his grandson 20th birthday happened he was happy seeing his grandson happy but something happened which hurted his grandson so much that he is not speeking anymore

FLASHBACK

It was keshav desais birthday but nothing that anyone dwell upon shubh his youngest brother laughed that his brother didnt even go to colllege but studied at home, he was 20 but he doesnt even knoew how to ride a bicycle just because he was not given permission , he was never ever was psrmitted to be In z family bussines party or party
That was laugh of life for his younger brother he thought his brother was nasty like a beggar for his parents and he was always hugged and warmed up by her mother & father but keshav his brother always has some cold eyes and hate moments by parents And he thought its something to proud to be

When he thought lets make his brother oh-so-birthday more exciting he picked some drinks from his father bar and was gking to put it in his brothers room the bottle sliiped beside kds bed and broke he got scared and left in hurry
Next when kd came out of washroom he hurt himself by the broken bottle of wine and screamed loudly when everyone came into room seeing blood her mother rather hastily dressed his would before blood oozes out at floor
But then her eyes werd again cold "KESHAV what is this u were drinking"
"No mom I was not seriously I was not drinking"
"shut up just shut up " though everyone in the room listensd the stiiffed giggle shubh gave
"mom ! See this brat did I didnt drink"
"SHUT UP "now his dad said "Keshav dont put all blame on shubh ""JUST SHUT UP now"

And this was the last conversatiin betwween them after that keshav desai had been shuted up for 5weeks

FLASHBACK ENDS

Gandfather desai signed and said " but you have to comeback my baby you will and I want to listen your soft whisperingly sudible voice son and I will" determined he did some calls and smriked

At a dark room sitting on a piano a guy playing softly who was generally the cause of this all matter was crying at every pad of tune , hurt pain everything was visible in his eyes as he does the last tone he collaspes on keyboard
As deadly as sad as a hurted guy

Wait for the next for seeing what is grand desais plan ;)
Till then tata
Meet you in some hours with an update of vampire tales
KDreamer thumbnail
Wow yaar shubh...
Kitna mysterious hai sab kuch...
 I Liked it...
Feeling bad for kd
Grandfather desai's plan???

Update soon...
n u r updating vampires tale...awesome