Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Lost Treasure

It was night now buddies were in the desai house for dinner .Buddies saw that kd was not their with all
Soo panchi asked where is keshav ?? He didnt came for dinner
Shubh grinning like a brat ( gosh shubh negative acha nahi lag raha :p) saidKeshav bhai is not allowed to eat with us he is banned and I m sure dad wont like u all with him u can talk to me instead .
Mr. Desai said shutup shubhpanchi he likes to eat alone also
JJ said then we will go in his room and eat with him what say buddies
Rv says yes sir we will
Shubh mouth dropped open he was not used to people giving more attention to kd.Mr. Desai was just smiling
Kds mom and dad have stiffened smile but said sure sure we will send your food.
Kiya was very gladthat jaitley sir said that she too wanted to meet him
As they entered kds room his room was very clean actually to catch kiyas attention a boyz room so clean hmm. She chected the walls were light green and cream coloured lines over wallsIn a good interior designs
The furnitures follows the same colour theme
Their was just one thing a sleek black polished piano standing in the left cemter side of room the lid was off so that kiya can see someone softly playing a sad spanish rhythm of thomas tallis - goneThe side tables light was on and kd was looking safe and secured in his little bubble .
He has a change of clothes kiya noticed a plum coloured shirt of cotton , a white coat and black jeans again and red sneakers it was looking that he is going to go out his eyes were closed as if he wasnt even their he didnt even noticed
He was lost in the tunes we were also as we catched up with the rhythm sweet sweet sadnness it radiates .As the tune emds their was alot of light and before we known it was gine and when we open our eyes kd was back again to his morning clothes - WHAT ? How ?????
We all changed looks as kd finally opened his eyes and said you all hereJuhi said yess but how did you that magic
Kd said magic what magic
Rv said kd you just changed your clothes in a flip
Kd opened his mouth and closed and again opned and said oh so you have met shubh I know I am a good joke for you but please I have had enough
We all wanted to scream we are not joking but JJ stopped us and said oh kd we are doing fun come we have come to eat with you
Kd said why with me
Kiya said Because you were alone
They had an eyelock as kd said without breaking the contactI m still alone
Kiya tilted her head and said in whisper as if it was only for him [/i]NO MORE NOW[/i]t
They were lost in eachothers eyes and were brought back cause of the rattle of dishes and food the servant had brought
They ate as jj talked kd about his studies kd was very confident and wanted to study more and work in another comoanys for experience but all in drain becoz of his dad kiya thoughtHow ridiculous ! Finally they were off from the desai mansion as they reach in desai outhouse
juhi asked jj sir how did kd did that also we cannot do this type of magic
!I know jj said I saw it on aetheric he is not a warden but he has a different tyoe of energy not a human like
Kiya sir u have powers to see any type of supernatural and know who is he ? Why dont you
JJ said yes kiya but my powers are drained because of last battle they are close to restore as soon as it happens I will search who is he !!!
Yeah all said with that they were off to sleepAs kiya was not able to sleep she was admiring the moonOn the other hand kd was admiring kiya from his window he was thinking about her , love and the expression no love lost but he backed away from a sad exoression he thought it love always gets lost just like his dad , mom and she will also onedaykiya saw him and his back face to her now is thats the destiny kd is not a weather wardenThat means no partnerStill their is a tug of bonding a steched closeness what is it ? She thought
-//-
Next day in desai mansion buddies and jj were hell bend to take kd with them ti take the citys tour and desai's were saying noFinally mr. desai in hard voice said to his son that kd will go with themAnd desai's have to agreeFinally we were all packed for tour of a dayKd finally came his face was full of many emotions but kiya was sure one of it was freedomHe was wearing a pale pink shirt with cream hooded sleeveless jacket a blue denim jeansA twinkling sleak silver omega dial wrist watchAnd black sneakers
And he was looking sexxxy
He hugged his grandpaa and thanked hundread tyms for letting him out and finally sat in the car and didnt even noticed he is sitting next to kiya in excitement .
As they were gone mrs. desai was in her room all worriedMr. Desai said shradhha nothing will happen himRudra if anyting happens she saidHe had his hands on her shoulder nothing will happen to him till we have that thingYess yeess you are right she said
She passing from the side a hidden drawer of dressing table opened it and laid a out a box which somewhat looked like a little treasure chestAnd it was hidden in mrs. desai's drawer as if it hand treasureAs she opened the box she gasped the box was empty she alost fainted when mr. desai catched himRudra it is not here where did it goOh no ! Shit its nit here oh shit oh noHe saidRudra she said call him back call him back call kd backYeah I will I will he saidHe calls kd to call him backBut kd has stwiched off his ohone to enjoy his freddomAs mr. & mrs. desai watches the emoty box and kds photo in horror
----Next kds freedom see buddies fun , masti and kiss <3Hmmm
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i am first one to comment😊 Shubi you are awesome writer dearπŸ‘ i love both parts, waiting for next parts.Dear thoda writing size bada kar u know my eyes are weak.Edited by loveukisha - 9 years ago
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome update ...
loved it ..
kisha eyelocks and already lost in eachother ..
Kd isn't a warden but has some other powers ..interesting twist
and the mysterious box...
Mr. & Mrs. Desai are worried for Kd another mystery ..
and precap awsome ...
plz update nxt part soon ...cant wait ..πŸ˜ƒ
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh I was so lost in reading this that when it ended , I realised that its a chapter not a full story .This was really well planned and portrayed .I want to know more and more so update soon.

Hey I unresed my comment on page6 you didn't reply ...are you angry with me ??? 😭 😭 or just by mistake 😊

Lots of love
Madhura
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Mysterious Update Shubi 😲
OMG KD is nt a weather warden ???? Den What ❓
What abt dat treasure dat Desais talked abt ❓
Update Soon πŸ˜‰

Update Vampire Tales too 😊

viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

REALLY AMAZING & MYSTERIOUS UPDATE SHUB

LOVED IT ACTUALLY DIDN'T WANTED THE CHP TO FINISH
CHP BY CHP SUSPENCE BARTA HI JARAHA HAI & ME LOVING IT
NOW NEW ONE MR & MRS DESAI'S SECRET TREASURE
OFFCOURSE LOVED MY KISHA'S EYELOCKS
& PRECAP IS FANTASTIC
PLS UPDATE SOON

snowflake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

shubh read two parts 2gether

loved both

i always love the way u describe kd⭐️

n mystry bad raha hai me xcited
kisha eyelock was nice
n precap toh amazing
update soon
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Him & Me

Inside me its their I dont even known him he has beautiful alien eyes
Would kiys be fasicnated with them I wonder or would be scared
Whenever I m around them thoses buddies I feel I feeding on something or is he feeding on something dont know what is it
Its sometimes craves to come out but it cant its bound
Then their is her kiya gujral beautiful as ever it like lust and hungryiness
I want to get lost with her in the beautiful beach water never to come up he also wants the same love her and feed on her
And never come out of the water but doesnt he knows she needs to breathe and I also right but doesnt he ????!!!
who is he ??? Why is he
If he their why doent he comes out ...

Keshav desai
My dear journal I m confused

----
Shradhaa and rudra desai saw in horror at the journals last written and bookmarked page
As they were searchung for "the thing" in the house they found this journal of kd by raiding in his room
As they wondered about the lost treasure and the strage feelings kd is geeting

Shradda said atlast " he cant he will have have to be inside ... He cant get exposed it was "the rule""
As rudra nodded but still nothing comes besides nature does it

---
Precap reamains same kds picnic out
Sorry late but tommorow a big update
And I m sorry for not replying your comment bussy but they were amazing comments by alll thanks for supporting
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Shubi πŸ€— U UpdatedπŸ₯³ πŸ‘
I don't like KD's parents... πŸ˜› Y R dey such a torture ??? 😑 
Yayyy... KD too lykes Kiya
Plzzz Plzzz Update Soon 😊
& Update Vampire Tales too 😭

Edited by luv_u_Bharti - 9 years ago
KDreamer thumbnail