Rubina is going to Guyana :D - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ashna26

How sad is this for you, you made another account reported.

Poor soul!
No one was supporting her idea so she opened another id to support herself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by I_hate_rubina

I agree with you 1000 times. besharam ladki. yuck 
shame... this girl was the lead of choti bahu!! thank god parul replaced her in punar vivah πŸ€’

I think both of you are confused.πŸ˜•..there is another show where men hate women, women hate women bec men hate women, you have to go there,my dear, here is only about ❀️ and 😊
Edited by MaryamMary - 10 years ago

How sad is this for you, you made another account reported.

ashna you rember juju's word " de de sab de de sab moha maya hai "

so

MY WORD " KARNE DO KARNE DO MANN KA SAB JELOSIOUS KO ACCOUNT BANAKE PURA KARNE DO     πŸ€£
If this is true I hope she stays in Guyana and does not come to Trinidad. I am sorry but I am speaking from experience, it is not about bashing or what others may say , but her performance is horrible, she is boring, fake and her last show in my country hardly had people in it. Many attended the first show as she was the choti bahu star but she was a disappointment. Abha is a super hit. I am not here to offend anyone, but if she comes to join other stars well that show will flop. It had flopped before. I always say if Jim his Jim boots and jack his jacket give credit where credit is due
Chineryee finally you come with your real account was waiting for you to show up hahah..  i must say you are a   person always bash Rubina everywhere .. what is your problem girl ..  i dislike many actresses too.. but i don't follow them around like you do a true stalker you are i must say .πŸ˜†πŸ˜•  Also stop playing this innocent soul i can say it because it is mine opinion it  doesn't work .we heard this so called  opinion about Rubina a 100 times now on every forum..we get it you hate her ..seems rubina won't get rid of you ever lol.. where ever she goes you will there to bash her  again and again..  πŸ˜• .  like i said a stalker take no offence I reported you again again.
as for trinidad it didn't flop .what a joke you are making trinidad love rubina... . you think guyana is stupid to take rubina if people don't want to see her.. they could have taken many other zee stars.. but took rubina.. and  she agreed when she herself is very busy with jeannie..
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago

Chineryee finally you come with your real account was waiting for you to show up hahah.. i must say you are a person always bash Rubina everywhere .. what is your problem girl .. i dislike many actresses too.. but i don't follow them around like you do a true stalker you are i must say .πŸ˜†πŸ˜• Also stop playing this innocent soul i can say it because it is mine opinion it doesn't work .we heard this so called opinion about Rubina a 100 times now on every forum..we get it you hate her ..seems rubina won't get rid of you ever lol.. where ever she goes you will there to bash her again and again.. πŸ˜• . like i said a stalker take no offence I reported you again again.
as for trinidad it didn't flop .what a joke you are making trinidad love rubina... . you think guyana is stupid to take rubina if people don't want to see her.. they could have taken many other zee stars.. but took rubina.. and she agreed when she herself is very busy with jeannie..

--- SUPRAVHAT , SUVHARATRI ASHNA --
Finaly police thief hide game over lol hater showes her own colour...investigation complete :D:D Devil person always created sick minded root   hahahaha hehehe ... We are so luky rubina have a Permanent fan 🀣
Originally posted by chinyere

If this is true I hope she stays in Guyana and does not come to Trinidad. I am sorry but I am speaking from experience, it is not about bashing or what others may say , but her performance is horrible, she is boring, fake and her last show in my country hardly had people in it. Many attended the first show as she was the choti bahu star but she was a disappointment. Abha is a super hit. I am not here to offend anyone, but if she comes to join other stars well that show will flop. It had flopped before. I always say if Jim his Jim boots and jack his jacket give credit where credit is due

Caught ya!!!! πŸ˜†
Parde Mein Rehene Do, Pardaa Na Uthaao
Pardaa Jo Uth Gayaa To Bhed Khul Jaayegaa!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so finally you unveil yourself ... we were guessinbg that its you... now you have confirmed it by yourself... πŸ€£ lekin mujhe ek baat batao ki if you hate Rubina that much then why do you follow her every shows??? You were in PV 2 forum also... Just ignore na... πŸ˜‘😑😑 
Originally posted by I_hate_rubina

I agree with you 1000 times. besharam ladki. yuck 
shame... this girl was the lead of choti bahu!! thank god parul replaced her in punar vivah πŸ€’

Sad to see that so many people are brainless.  Not only here but in the tweeter world too or maybe they are the same person.  Wonder whether they hate Rubina or they hate her because they are in love with her boyfriendπŸ˜†
Originally posted by chotibahoo

Sad to see that so many people are brainless. Not only here but in the tweeter world too or maybe they are the same person. Wonder whether they hate Rubina or they hate her because they are in love with her boyfriendπŸ˜†

@ chotibhoo   πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Agree its case of πŸ’” ... 🀣... 🀣
Originally posted by aps..

@ chotibhoo   πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Agree its case of πŸ’” ... 🀣... 🀣

** EX πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†