pdesire thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone! If anyone has time, I was wondering if someone could translate 2 videos for me? They're not too long and it would be greatly appreciated. I love Yogesh! I think he is a wonderful dancer and I just wanted to know what was going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXtscfNtwGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJjjZezEuo

Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@pdesire, I will translate these videos asap when i get time..actually i am busy with my exams..but i'll surely do this translation work till today night..😊...u can also ask me more videos to translate..I am always ready to help..
pdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

@pdesire, I will translate these videos asap when i get time..actually i am busy with my exams..but i'll surely do this translation work till today night..😊...u can also ask me more videos to translate..I am always ready to help..

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You rock! I'm not sure what I can do for you but if there is anything you can think of let me know. I would like to help you as well ðŸ˜ƒ
..Kimi.. thumbnail
You don't need to do anything for me..I am glad that i can help you..its my pleasure.. ðŸ˜ƒ Wanna be friends?
..Kimi.. thumbnail
In the 1st video...Yogesh is first  introducing himself by telling that  All of his friends are scared of him and so they call him 'Chota don'..He stays at mathura and people elder to him also appreciate him a lot and are proud of his dance..He says that he gets angry very fast..so if anyone says anything to him, he gives them a fight!..once his friend was kind of bullying him..so he slapped that friend...he doesn't like anyone misbehaving with him..
Then comes his father..he says that Yogesh is a very naughty boy and keeps on doing silly things because of which his classmates and school teachers always complain about him..
Then Yogesh says that in the future he wants to be a simple boy and refrain from such fights with his friends and wants to seriously concentrate on his dancing..

Then he dances..

Master Ahmed says that he loved his Bollywood dance style and he also performed very well..he says that he enjoyed seeing the whole act..
Master geeta calls his mother on stage,..
Then a glimpse of yogesh's father is shown wherein he tells that Yogesh's mother never goes out of the house because..its the first time she had gone somewhere..
Then yogesh introduces his mom to everyone and tells the masters that its the first time she has came to see his performance..
Then master Ahmed asks jokingly that how could his mom see his dance..because she had covered her whole face with the saree..😆
Then yogesh does the acting about how she saw..

Then master Geeta asked his mom whether she liked her son's performance...and then his mom said that the dance was good..
Then Master Geeta asks about the little baby boy that she was carrying..then immediately yogesh's tells her that it was a baby girl..then master Geeta asked his mom whether she has only two kids..Then yogesh told that he has more four siblings and he is the only boy amongst them...
Then Master Geeta tells his mom that ,'okay So u have five kids'..But yogesh thinks that she is telling to him..and then he's like" the kids are not mine..they are of my parents"..🤣...Then all start laughing

Then master Ahmed asks about his hometown..they he says that he is from Krishna nagari in mathura..Master Ahmed says that his mother is so ethnic...and he had not imagined that her son would be like this..Coming from such a family and dancing so amazingly should be praised..so he tells him that he loves him very much and his dancing too..So without wasting any time he would like to give superwings to Yogesh, he says..and then calls him..

His father was very proud of him and never had thought that he would get the superwings..Then he distributes sweets to everyone and then all go home happily..

I have tried my best to translate...😊
Edited by ..kimaya.. - 10 years ago
..Kimi.. thumbnail
So sorry I'll translate the second video at night...I have to study now..
pdesire thumbnail
Kimaya! Your translation is wonderful! You really did a great job thank you!
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Hey desiree..Thanks..I was going to translate the 2nd video last night..but sorry i couldn't...i will translate it for you in 2-3 days..my exams are going on...is it ok with you?..
pdesire thumbnail
Of course! Thank u! Good luck on your exams!