Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you so much Everyone who liked and/or commented on this post and made our dear forum-friend Rajani's Wedding Anniversary more special. ☺️ All your likes and comments are deeply appreciated. I will post my individual replies soon. Thank you so much again πŸ€—
kritika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post Tupu with a legendary composition! I hardly know the songs that you use but for a change I knew this one because of it being so popular here as well! πŸ˜†

Caps amazingly blended to the lyrics ditto like the original video! πŸ‘
Hats off to you for such awesome creativity & perfection! Love you lots πŸ€—

Rajani Ji, belatedly wishing you happy wedding anniversary πŸ₯³

ttrocks thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: kritika4ever

Great post Tupu with a legendary composition! I hardly know the songs that you use but for a change I knew this one because of it being so popular here as well! πŸ˜†

Caps amazingly blended to the lyrics ditto like the original video! πŸ‘
Hats off to you for such awesome creativity & perfection! Love you lots πŸ€—

Rajani Ji, belatedly wishing you happy wedding anniversary πŸ₯³

Thank you so much dear Aakruti for the lovely comments and for the kind words. 😳 Means a lot to me. πŸ€— Am so glad that you liked the post and the song and the caps chosen. Love you too dearie. ❀️ πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear. So glad you found it awesome!! πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu0527

Tupu,loved the song and caps are mesmerising β€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you so much dear Amuja. 😳 Really appreciate your lovely response. So glad that you loved the song and the caps chosen and the post!! πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Thanks a lot Tupu. I am lucky to share my MA with AshNi. Last year I was so excited to have AshNi MA episode on 19 th March.Truely a memory forever. Thanks for my favorite gazal. I love it. Beautiful caps to match with wordings .No words to express my feelings for your warm loving gesture.

You're always welcome dear Rajani. πŸ€— I know this ghazal is your favorite one, so had decided since long to use it for your Anniversary song-post. 😳 And how can we forget the awesome episodes of 19 March 2013 when our angels AshNi celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary!! What a beautiful day it was for all AshNians... the whole episode was full of ashni and ashni romance ☺️☺️☺️ No negativity at all... It's really great that AshNi anniversary celebration coincides with your MA too!! πŸ‘ β­οΈ Double celebration for a staunch AshNian like U and for all your AshNi-lovers friends!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for loving the post. You enjoying it is the biggest reward for me. πŸ€— This ghazal in original version (from movie: Zeenat) also features leads' SR and AshNi SR caps were also matching perfectly, hence chose those caps. So glad that I could add more happiness to your MA celebrations. Lots of love and best wishes to you my dear friend. Stay blessed always!! ❀️ πŸ€—
Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Thanks alot Alka ben for wonderful siggies. you have really become siggie queen.

So true Rajani. alkaben's siggies are really amazing!! πŸ‘
ttrocks thumbnail

Dearest Tupu I honestly feel this.

Awww... so sweet of you dearie. 😳 Ditto ditto from me to you... πŸ€— Feeling so blessed to have found a wonderful friend like U on IF.

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: parmarA

@Tupu ,fantabulous post dear.

All the pics are too beautiful of Ashni marriage and song is too sweet dear.

Thank you for adding my creation in  this celebration thread .

Thank you so much Alkaben. 😳 So glad you liked the post and found it fantabulous!! Great to know you found the song and caps chosen, beautiful!! πŸ€— And it's always my pleasure to add your lovely creation to such celebratory posts!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

A lovely post dear Ttrocks and evergreen AVs by Alkaji.

Thank you so much Jayasreeji. 😳 So glad you liked it!! πŸ˜ƒ