Aamir Ali returns to SAB TV's FIR

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Aamir Ali returns to SAB TV's FIR

Aamir Ali who matched every action of Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) with his enterprising screen presence will soon be back in SAB TV's popular sitcom, FIR.

Yes, you heard it right!! Recently, the Edit II Productions show lost its fourth male lead in Vipul Roy who essayed the role of Senior Inspector Bhola Pandit. Now, the maker has persuaded Aamir Ali (who was earlier part of the show as Bajrang Pandey) to fill the vacuum and get in as the male lead.

A source tells us, "With Vipul Roy quitting FIR, the channel and maker wanted to bring back Aamir. After a lot of persuasion, Aamir has given his nod. However, in the bargain, Aamir has succeeded in getting a good pay package, something that puts him in the bracket of one of the highly paid actors in TV today."

We hear that Aamir will be shooting for a promo in a couple of day's time.

We tried our level best to reach Aamir, and even dropped him a text message, but did not get any revert till the time of filing the story.

Our efforts to get a confirmation from Producer Benaifer Kohli proved futile.

For the uninitiated, apart from Aamir Ali, FIR has had male leads in Shiv Pandit, Ali Asgar and Vipul Roy.

Aamir was last seen in Sahara One's Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga.

Gear up to watch the second innings of Aamir in FIR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG

Someone pinch me! This is so shocking, but yahoo!!!! CC and BP together again!!!!
AnviAngeles thumbnail

WOW YAAAR! KYA NEWS HAI !!!!

I REALLY WANTED AAMIR TO COME BACK AND NOW HE IS COMING BACK!
YIPEEE!!!!!

vese Vipul ji ne quit kyu kiya????

isiliye mien sochu ki bhola pandit FIR mien dikhai kyu nahi deraha bahut dino se...

now i got to know😊

thanks for sharing..😃