Arrow

Why No Felicity?? Why No OLICITY???

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes...I want to know WHY suddenly the creatives have sidelined FELICITY's character...last 2-3 episodes she is barely in the scenes and when she is its just for the tech talk...😒...the beginning of the season they showed such a good development of Felicity & Oliver track...and then they just had to bring in that  Sarah   ðŸ˜¡...if this is the way its going to go then Felicity shud just leave and go to Central City to be with flash...

WHY ...WHY ...are the creatives doing this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really think that it is deliberate because they are setting it up for a bigger arc  for her in season 3 and because I really think that something big is going to happen in season 2 in terms of Olicity whether it is to further their relationship or create more obstacles and make their relationship more angst-ridden
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They are setting her up for something big toward the final of season 2 so she will have more scope in season 3. The hints are there...her parentage..her previous life and Oliver is focusing so much about Sara and her safety yet they showed Felicity being careless about her safety.🤔.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I agree with u all, I think they are building up the story for sumthing big, and I sure hope so, I'm missing her like hell.
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and then there's Flash coming up, and if we go by the comics, it was never meant to. I just hope they change and give us Olicity ðŸ˜ƒ
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think something big is coming up for us but i cant deny the fact that i miss her so much.
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Yeah I think the same too... I think they are setting her up for season 3... there's much scope...like her background story..her father...n i'm sure we'll get to see some good focus on her in finale episodes...! I miss her badly though... hoping to get some proper-long Olicity scenes soon...
napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KohliKiKholee

Have you guys ever read Comic Cons? Justice league? This girl has no substantial role in the originals. They could build her character on screen though. 

Felicity was actually brought in for a cameo. But the response was so good that d makers made her a regular. Le'ts see if we get Olicity or they go with the comics.
ForeverFabulous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey fellow Olicity shippers! :D I didn't know that IF has forums for English shows as well! Woohoo! And as far as felicity and Olicity are concerned, I'm sure the last 5 episodes of season 2 will be a game changer.  Keep the faith... 
Oh and Felicity is a character in DC Comics! 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I am a HUGE Olicity fan but I think it is too early in the show to create Olicity. I think the makers are trying their best to make a solid foundation for Olicity first by showing them as colleagues/ partners, friends who care for each other and from here they will slowly and gradually develop those kinds of emotions in them that they would be a couple as an ENDGAME for the show. At least that's what I'm hoping against hope.

Not to do a comparison but another show Smallville on the same channel had yrs and years of Clark and Lana torture when Clark and Lois were the endgame who got together only in the last two seasons... I hope we don't have to wait that long and sparks fly soon between our gorgeous Olicity.

Plus I don't like Sarah at all. Felicity can play around with Barry a bit just like Ollie is doing with Sarah but I hope they develop stronger feelings for each other... SOON!!!

I LOVE OLICITY!