Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends,plz watch it.i have added new scenes too in this Vm.it also contains those episodes scenes which i think you don't like.but no joote- chappal plz...😊

this vm is on Abhijeet-Daya dosti in Cid.plz watch and give your precious Fb😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ50Hhc_wtQ
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like I am the first one to comment😛..
The VM was nice and song was apt Anamika di but but some draw backs are there as well.. The transitions at 0:42-0:43 were so quick I couldn't get it clearly.. Some scenes were not related to duo..that looks odd..you could have edited those and I would personally love to watch some caps or scenes from classic cases in this vm..
Twilight123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Looks like I am the first one to comment😛..
The VM was nice and song was apt Anamika di but but some draw backs are there as well.. The transitions at 0:42-0:43 were so quick I couldn't get it clearly.. Some scenes were not related to duo..that looks odd..you could have edited those and I would personally love to watch some caps or scenes from classic cases in this vm..

ya dear.you are right.thanks for your fb😊
actually,it was very difficult for me as i was trying first time to add clips.that's why too many drawbacks.but i'l improve next time😊
ANGELICEYES thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

ya dear.you are right.thanks for your fb😊
actually,it was very difficult for me as i was trying first time to add clips.that's why too many drawbacks.but i'l improve next time😊

Oh nahi nahi di..its ok.. Wish to you more beautiful vms next time soon😃..
Twilight123 thumbnail
Thank u so much...😛
your good name dear?
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice VM... But I suggest it would have been Duo concerning... Frankly I got off track seeing Shreya there NOM... anyways good work... At the it would have given nice effect if Duo pics would have been instead of Solo Abhi and Daya...
I hope my views aren't hurting! If they are them I am sorry...
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Finally I have watched your pending VMs.. Here's the feedback..
PRINCE CHARMING : I love it the most😳😳.. A short but superb vm.. Lovely caps and song selection👏⭐️⭐️.. It properly justified the title..
YOU LIGHT UP MY HEART : Another excellent vm😳.. Shukar sirf instrumental song use kiya hai😛.. Still koi aur song hota toh aur acha lagta.. Just personal opinion.. No intention to hurt you..
Twilight123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

Nice VM... But I suggest it would have been Duo concerning... Frankly I got off track seeing Shreya there NOM... anyways good work... At the it would have given nice effect if Duo pics would have been instead of Solo Abhi and Daya...

I hope my views aren't hurting! If they are them I am sorry...

arey nahi dear,bilkul nahi.😊
your views are important for me.aap log views doge tabhi to ek achhi vm bana paungi😊
Twilight123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Finally I have watched your pending VMs.. Here's the feedback..
PRINCE CHARMING : I love it the most😳😳.. A short but superb vm.. Lovely caps and song selection👏⭐️⭐️.. It properly justified the title..
YOU LIGHT UP MY HEART : Another excellent vm😳.. Shukar sirf instrumental song use kiya hai😛.. Still koi aur song hota toh aur acha lagta.. Just personal opinion.. No intention to hurt you..

your views are most welcome dear😊
thanks a lot😛
ANGELICEYES thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

Thank u so much...😛
your good name dear?

Angel di😛😉😆
DREAMGIRL : Good one.. But some ladies are missing e.g. Dr. Anjalika, Dr. Sonali etc.. And the song and title don't fit to the vm.. These ladies are cops and forensic doctors.. Dreamgirls thoda soft, romantic laga😛..