Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

scorpions are like this, if the first encounter with the person has an element of being able to gain your trust successfully then you will forever make excuses for that person and be understanding and like them. But if your first impression lacked trust in that person.. it takes forever for that person to be able to redeem themselves in your eyes. 

It is very bad! but I think it is for protection because we are down to earth and appreciate talking to someones real face, rather then the face someone moulded because they think thats the way they should be! 

I find that .. although capricorns are different, their patience in dealing with scorpions and unknowingly help them become better people. Most of my teachers have had that sign.

I like the fish sign.. I find although they arent the smartest of the lot, that they are genuine.. and I like taurus because they are charismatic! 

The worst sign for me is Sagittarius! they seem to be know it alls and stubborn and its funny because they can cusp with Capricorn and Scorpio and its the cusp ones that I do like.. 

I dont like an out n out Scop either ..who hasnt done work on their personality cuz they have issues..and are really negative 
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

no need to blush .. you guys take lot of test man .. 1st for trust , den captivate you.. so, much effort to please you .. sigh!! ðŸ˜†  ..not fair you know

Because we are Kings and Queens of the Universe, tests toh banta hai ðŸ˜› We need someone who can control.. do you know who can control us ? ðŸ˜†

eh !  now give the truth out .. say it you didnt read any other den scorp and capricorn ..😆  ..kidding 

naa..  i think vir are just too submissive n gets boring at times.. i like how leo, aries, scorps etc goes around .. they r impulsive ..i like it

Haha I didn't read any other than scorpio and capricorn ðŸ˜†
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: D3viL

scorpions are like this, if the first encounter with the person has an element of being able to gain your trust successfully then you will forever make excuses for that person and be understanding and like them. But if your first impression lacked trust in that person.. it takes forever for that person to be able to redeem themselves in your eyes. 

It is very bad! but I think it is for protection because we are down to earth and appreciate talking to someones real face, rather then the face someone moulded because they think thats the way they should be! 

i can say this is true , cuz i have experienced .. not only with you but also with my other fella scorpions .. my life specially virtual ones are filled with scorpions only.. ðŸ˜† .. i think every zodiac sign has own tactics to protect themselves and dats what scorpions do .. btw, does ur instincts ever gone wrong ? 

I find that .. although capricorns are different, their patience in dealing with scorpions and unknowingly help them become better people. Most of my teachers have had that sign.

I like caps .. i think they understand me on different level .. they participate in my silliness ,rather motivate me to do so .. and seriously they love me .. specially the ones i know, they take care alot for me .. 

I like the fish sign.. I find although they arent the smartest of the lot, that they are genuine.. and I like taurus because they are charismatic! 

fishes are opposite totally but they are fine .. actually i never had proper encounters with them  and taurus , i think they are my teachers just like u have equations with capri , i find it with taurus.. my mentor , who helped me grow is taurus .. and dey love food too ðŸ˜†

The worst sign for me is Sagittarius! they seem to be know it alls and stubborn and its funny because they can cusp with Capricorn and Scorpio and its the cusp ones that I do like.. 

For me .. it has to be aries or gemini .. tho' i like aggression cuz i lack that driving force in me .. but aries are just too extreme for my taste and gemini are flip floppers .. Im not able to trust them that easily ..😕

I dont like an out n out Scop either ..who hasnt done work on their personality cuz they have issues..and are really negative 

i think i like all kind of scorp .. i get obsessed with them easily .. ðŸ˜² .. its in them for sure .

Hows your experience with virgos ? .. i rmr u told me once that u have no idea how vir is with you.. but i can count 4 people in your life ..virtual life  and with all 4 of them u have different equation .. ðŸ˜†

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Because we are Kings and Queens of the Universe, tests toh banta hai ðŸ˜› We need someone who can control.. do you know who can control us ? ðŸ˜†

😆😆

control you guys ?! i donno about others .. but i think i can't .. oh i can't even control myself .. may be ask capricorns ..?! ðŸ˜• .. u also have some scorp- capri thing i suppose just like d3vil 
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Aries, and most of it is not so true for me 😕 I don't know, try me 😉 🤣 jk 

😆😆

control you guys ?! i donno about others .. but i think i can't .. oh i can't even control myself .. may be ask capricorns ..?! ðŸ˜• .. u also have some scorp- capri thing i suppose just like d3vil 

Well till now the Caps didn't control me yet but I sometimes unknowingly give the power to caps to handle me. ðŸ˜²
Easy_A thumbnail
I think there are two kinds of scorpios. The evolved ones and the unevolved ones. The unevolved ones, I suppose, are bad news... but that would apply to other signs too. The evolved ones, however, are dream come true. I personally love everything a scorpio's personality description encompasses, and I don't mind taking the bad with the good, cuz at the end of the day, it's the complete package that makes them what they are and if you take out even one trait, be it good or bad, they'd lose their touch.

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hows your experience with virgos ? .. i rmr u told me once that u have no idea how vir is with you.. but i can count 4 people in your life ..virtual life  and with all 4 of them u have different equation .. ðŸ˜†

Who are the 4? one is you.. umm with you ..its BORING! you grew on me now you are really close! You are really trustworthy and caring man.. its like I weigh that up with a good time!! LOLOLOL I did a quick mental evaluation ..

And it helped when once i told you to depart.. and you said HA TRY FINDING A BETTER PERSON THAN ME.. and then i said fine stay, cuz you were right

Easy_A thumbnail
We're not thaaat serious, but I'll admit that we have an enormous chip on our shoulder for no reason at all. But you guys can be very serious too when the situation calls for it and I dare say even more so than us, so don't think that you get to walk around with the "happy-go-lucky" crown on your head. hmmph.

That's all, my lord. Please go on with the fascinating conversation. ðŸ˜†