Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

Aries, and most of it is not so true for me 😕 I don't know, try me 😉 🤣 jk 

naa .. this is just fun post .. not meant to be taken seriously ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Well till now the Caps didn't control me yet but I sometimes unknowingly give the power to caps to handle me. ðŸ˜²

..oh wait .. wait .. omni is caps too .. rite ? ðŸ˜² i can see why u are saying this ..  
Originally posted by No2Pencil

..oh wait .. wait .. omni is caps too .. rite ? ðŸ˜² i can see why u are saying this ..  

Hahaha you just cracked me up ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† No I didn't let Omni handle me yet ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Aur do dino ka mehmaan mujhe kaise handle karega, you know what I mean ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 10 years ago

Hahaha you just cracked me up ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† No I didn't let Omni handle me yet ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Aur do dino ka mehmaan mujhe kaise handle karega, you know what I mean ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

😆

good for you if u didn't .. Im sure he has got much more to handle ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by D3viL

Who are the 4? one is you.. umm with you ..its BORING! you grew on me now you are really close! You are really trustworthy and caring man.. its like I weigh that up with a good time!! LOLOLOL I did a quick mental evaluation ..

And it helped when once i told you to depart.. and you said HA TRY FINDING A BETTER PERSON THAN ME.. and then i said fine stay, cuz you were right

Ouch! Boring ? .. Really ? 
shd i reveal it here who are those other 3 ?.. yeah! who cares .. lol .. its *edited* ðŸ˜†

and my god! see ..dats what i was talking about before dat u do these things ..taking test, doing evaluations in your head .. u are creepy n i shd be cautious with what i speak !! ðŸ˜†

but .. obviously i do have a good time with u .. told ya before too  dat you are a feel good factor .. 

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Originally posted by No2Pencil

😆

good for you if u didn't .. Im sure he has got much more to handle ðŸ˜ƒ

But I have seen many Scorpios handled by Capricorns and vice versa ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Easy_A

We're not thaaat serious, but I'll admit that we have an enormous chip on our shoulder for no reason at all. But you guys can be very serious too when the situation calls for it and I dare say even more so than us, so don't think that you get to walk around with the "happy-go-lucky" crown on your head. hmmph.

That's all, my lord. Please go on with the fascinating conversation. ðŸ˜†

caps are funny ...they are serious ?! ermm.. hard to say that but they are determined for sure..they don't give up easily 
Fishes rule ðŸ˜‰
But am not sure if its true ðŸ˜† Am confused.

But I have seen many Scorpios handled by Capricorns and vice versa ðŸ˜ƒ

hmm , but don't u think its lame dat somebody else has got power or trick to control you ..  
Originally posted by HawaaPot

Fishes rule ðŸ˜‰
But am not sure if its true ðŸ˜† Am confused.

they are also ready, willing and able to show love abundantly 

show me ..show me , how deep is your love hawaapot ðŸ˜³