Posted: 10 years ago
In terms of relationships Aries and Sagittarius any day - most entertaining!

I don't believe in zodiac sign for lovers though. Too weird. I'm far too independent for my own sign. 😎
Originally posted by No2Pencil

hmm , but don't u think its lame dat somebody else has got power or trick to control you ..  

You can't control scorpios but calm them. Scorpios have both good and bad side. Only few can bring the good side of them. ðŸ˜³ It's not like totally controling you actually. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

You can't control scorpios but calm them. Scorpios have both good and bad side. Only few can bring the good side of them. ðŸ˜³ It's not like totally controling you actually. ðŸ˜Š

seems like i belong to latter side no matter how hard i try , its always the bad part that comes out.. ðŸ˜†  .. is it normal ? u are scorp tell me ..
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Originally posted by No2Pencil

seems like i belong to latter side no matter how hard i try , its always the bad part that comes out.. ðŸ˜†  .. is it normal ? u are scorp tell me ..

Online I only see the good side of you ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AppleCider

In terms of relationships Aries and Sagittarius any day - most entertaining!

I don't believe in zodiac sign for lovers though. Too weird. I'm far too independent for my own sign. 😎

how is an aries and saggi coupling entertaining? 

Aries are demanding and boring... ( albeit loyal and hardworking) and sagittarius are know it all story embellishers! 

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

you can control a scorpio.. if you show them the truth, lead by example and teach them forgiveness! and be the one to raise them up the their original form - the phoenix ! 

i found another fun post on zodiac .. tho' i hate mine one in this the most .. F  

Zodiac signs as a beverage - Aries, Jello Shots.

Zodiac signs as a beverage - Leo, Vodka.

Zodiac signs as a beverage - Scorpio, Wine.

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
If someone loves and respects you, chances are you have "control" over them in the sense that they listen to the things you say and look up to you... but no matter how much control you think you have on that person, chances are you have put your cards on the table for all they're worth as well and the other person has the same amount of control over you if not more...  even if that person is not as in-your-face about it. It's a shared responsibility ... and the control thing is a two way street. Anything else than that indicates an unbalanced dynamic to me and I feel that it's a wheel that doesn't squeak and gets ignored until it breaks. Just my two cents on the topic of discussion revolving around control here.

@ Pencil... don't be disheartened that you're milk.. ... imagine being WATER? poor aquarius.. ðŸ˜†

What can be more boring than a tea?? Duh...I don't even like it ðŸ˜µ
^
i know.. and lots of green tea gives you diarrhoea.