Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: D3viL

^

i know.. and lots of green tea gives you diarrhoea. 

Thanks a lot..for making me feel more worthless ðŸ˜† 
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: HawaaPot

What can be more boring than a tea?? Duh...I don't even like it ðŸ˜µ

Umm.. water? milk? (sorry, pencil 😆) I'd rather have a cup of tea over milk or hot chocolate any day... it's refreshing esp the one with spices.
Originally posted by: D3viL

how is an aries and saggi coupling entertaining? 

Aries are demanding and boring... ( albeit loyal and hardworking) and sagittarius are know it all story embellishers! 

Ouch! What have the Aries and Sagittarius ever done to you? 😆

Anyway, I was talking about my own relationship w/ them. I like Aries men because I find them silent (when they want to be) and really entertaining when they are out of control. Sagittarius men are not story embellishers they are honest more so than others at least based on my experience.
Edited by AppleCider - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Umm.. water? milk? (sorry, pencil 😆) I'd rather have a cup of tea over milk or hot chocolate any day... it's refreshing esp the one with spices.

I find tea very boring, it sounds very dull...I mean look at the color..brown! ðŸ˜† I know their are different types of tea but still ðŸ˜­ I like colors! I don't wanna be like a tea ðŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: HawaaPot

I find tea very boring, it sounds very dull...I mean look at the color..brown! ðŸ˜† I know their are different types of tea but still ðŸ˜­ I like colors! I don't wanna be like a tea ðŸ˜†

... want me to look up a comparison between pisces and SKITTLES.. for the love of color? ðŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AppleCider

Ouch! What have the Aries and Sagittarius ever done to you? 😆

Anyway, I was talking about my own relationship w/ them. I like Aries men because I find them silent (when they want to be) and really entertaining when they are out of control. Sagittarius men are not story embellishers they are honest more so than others at least based on my experience.

whats your star sign?...here is a lil about ur Sagittarius, maybe it will help you understand yourself better too? LOL

Sagittarius At Their Worst

Sagittarians have no real talent or skills and survive purely on gut instinct and luck.  They are a status-seeking snob with a reckless risk-taking approach to life - which seems to pay off, for the moment (but their day is coming).  They really care what other people think of them - how pathetic.  They love travel, but it's really only running away for them, isn't it?  Anything to avoid an honest day's work.

Personality

The symbol of Sagittarius is a centaur firing a bow and arrow - strange or what?  Half-human, half-horse, with six limbs.  And what are they shooting at?  No one knows, no one cares.  Actually they are a bit ordinary and the only thing extraordinary about them is that they have this silly symbol.  Yes, that's it.  A silly symbol and they dine out on that.

The truth is, they don't have much of a personality.  They are a bit like cotton wool.  You know it's there.  You know it has apurpose.  But that's about it.  You couldn't have a conversation with cotton wool, would you?  Or a menagingful relationships.  Or give it a job.

They always think they have some hidden talent - be it writing, composing music, singing or dancing - and that it won't take long for fame and fortune to come their way.  They end up blaming everyone else for not being discovered.  It never occurs to them that we looked under their rock and deemed them talentless and undiscoverable - we passed them by.

You get two types of Sagittarius - the quiet depressed hermit-type and the pompous, knowledgeable, know-it-all type.  They both think their way is the right way and that the rest of us are out of step with them.

They love hanging out in big gatherings where they think they're the centre of attention.  They actually blend rather nicely into the wallpaper, but don't tell them.  They think snowboarding and juggling are subjects for worthy conversation as they are a bit vacant upstairs, although they do a nice line in pretend philosphy.  Truth is they would rather get back to watching TV.

For such a pallid, limp sign they sure have big egos.  Understandable for some signs - you expect Leo to be arrogant and poud and cocksure - but not little Sagittarius.  From them you would expect quietude, modesty and humility.  Instead you get a giant chip on the shoulder, arrogance and sneering condescension.  They thinkt he world owes them a living, a roof over their head and lots of money.  We owe them nothing.

Sagittarius in love

It doesn't happen a lot - it could be all that arrogance - but when it does the earth moves.  Well it shimmers a little.  They fall in love with totally unsuitable people - the kind who will prop up their egos and pander to their aches and pains - they are all terrible hypochondriacs and suffer endless twinges, joint pains, muscular pains, sprains strains and tendon pulls.

They aren't terribly deomnstrative and their lover will complain of a lack of affection, romance, sensitivity and tactile companionship - a Sagittarius don't touch much.  They do, however, liked to be touched, a lot.  Perhaps because they are a little touched in the head?

Their idea of romance is to send their lover a postcard from some exotic place they have fled to.  They often travel alone because no one else will go with them, and not because they prefer it.  They are always talking of where they have been and where they are going to go - it could be enough to put anyone off but, surprisingily, they do seem to be able to attract love attention.

They are often very thin - they think it makes themselves look more interesting - and their choice of partner borders on the, well, how shall we say it? ...fat.  Yes, they like a big'un.  Nice, well-rounded, with lots of meat on the bone.  Something to get their teeth into, something to hang onto.  I think it reminds them of their mother.

Sagittarius and sex

They relate to beds as places to sleep.  Because they like to lie in bed all day if they can get away with it, the idea of using such a warm and comfortable hideway for sex is slightly repugnant to them.  Why waste all that effort when you could be using that time to sleep some more?

Once you get them into bed they are simply hopeless lovers.  They value speed over everything including experience, flare, prowess, techniqute and a loving touch.

If you got one alone on an exotic beach complete with sunshine, warth and indolence you might get them to show an interest - but I doubt it.  They're more likely to be dreaming of even more exotic places - and running away again.

Sagittarius in business

The very idea of working is so repugnant, so horrific that I'm afraid to even mention.  Of course, and this is between you and me, they think they work hard because they spend so much time locked up in their own heads, but in the meantime they haven't actually lifted a finger.

If they do have a job they'll find a million ways to shirk their duties.  They usually come up with a good line in ficitious illnesses, aches and pains, and unprovable headaches.  They phone in sick so often their employer forgets they were ever employed in the first place.  They are simply monstrously lazy.

They let money slip through their fingers when they are young and then either take to hoarding it or borrowing it off friends and family.  They either save everything or nothing - no grey areas for them - so you get a spendthrift or a miser.

They have trouble getting decent jobs because they flunked so much at school.  They often work for organisations that don't worry too much about qualifications - who are just glad to get a body to man the phones, the stand, the pumps - such as charities and mental health institutions, petrol stations and hot dog stands.

Originally posted by: Easy_A

... want me to look up a comparison between pisces and SKITTLES.. for the love of color? ðŸ˜†

Yup sure...bright, neon colors... ðŸ˜† And I don't even agree with the definition of Tea here...me and good advice? LOL 

Do you have any idea who are Pisceans compatible with?
D3viL thumbnail

Capricorn 

One day a Capricorn will take a risk and the world will stop in shock.  They are cool to the point of frozen; self-possessed to the point of wooden; and sceptical to the point of not even believing in themselves.  They are the old-fashioned type - stuck in another era, another time warp.  They are staid and boring, tight-fisted and mean.  They have no true emotions.  They have no real sex life.

Capricorn is the sign of the goat - wild, capricious and at home on the mountainside.  Rubbish.  Capricorn is really the sign of the crocodile - dangerous, predatory and mean.  They like to make money, make some more money and finally make a bit more just in case.  They lavish any emotional life they have on their finances.

They are a cold-blooded reptile - ambitious, ruthless, determined and cunning.  They look ahead and upwards and plot how to get there.  They never worry about keeping up with the Jones's, they are they Jones's.  They like you to know how much they are worth, what their house is worth, and what their car cost.

They aren't very people-orientated and can come across as distant, aloof and somewhat disapproving.  They do like people to hero worship them though, it makes them feel superior.  They need to spend a bit more time outdoors as their skin is a bit pasty.  They could also do with looking at themselves from behind in a decent full-length mirror.

They like to hoard, and fear having their savings being taken from them - all this wealth could be stolen, the markets could crash, there could be a run on the bank.  They lie awake at night listing all the things that could go wrong.  Consequently they do like to invest in burglar alarms.

They are very serious and like nothing better than serious discussions - about the exchange rate, the run on the currency, the bank's interest rates and how much they like to invest in coffee beans.

In their thinking they have all the flexibility of a steel rod - you try getting one to change their mind.  They are a fixed sign - fixed in though, word and deed.  They do nothing spontaneously.  If it hasn't been diaried then they won't do it.  They do like order - in fact they make the Virgo seem positively reckless and messy.  They are supposed to have a very dry sense of humour - never seen a sign of it myself.  They are miserly, dour, pessimistic and a bit of a wet blanket.  They are fasidious about germs  Howrd Hughes was a Capricorn, no surprises there then.

Capricorn in love

What a depressing thought.  A goat in love.  How very sad.  They have all th epassion of two people watching TV, and no doubt they would watch some dreary programme on the stocket market.  They like to sit on sofas drinking tea together in matching cardigans.  They like slippers.

You would think they were shy seeing as how tongue-tied they seem, unable to speak in the presence of the opposite sex, looking at the floor, all that shuffling from foot to foot.  But shy they are not.  They are just so robotic that they don't have emotional responses.  That's why they try to appear shy, it's a cover up for the fact that they don't how to be, or how to act when confronted with emotion.

They don't do romance or trivia or small-talk or baby-talk or endearments.  They do serious.  They do ponderous.  They do weighty.  Falling in love with one of these is a bit like falling in love with a rhinoceros - heavy, grey... and horny.

Capricorn and sex

The one area in which the Capricorn lets their hair down is in the bedroom.  They do like their sex.  In fact they can be a bit like the proverbial pig at a trough.  These are very private people who don't like being asked what they are thinking or what they are feeling, but take their clothes off and they lose all inhibitions.  They won't take their own clothes off, mind - they don't initiate anything  so you'll have to set the ball rolling.  Once you do they'll surprise you with their stamina - and exhaust you with their energy.  They don't have a great deal of fitnesse but by golly they have staying power.

If you like being wooed, flirted with, seduced, romanced and teasted, better find another playmate; Capricorn are direct and blunt.

They do like one lover at a time and preferably a long-term one.  No one-night-stands for them.  They are faithful to the point of boring, they don't even commit adultery in their heads.  When it comes down to it, all a Capricorn wants to do is play good old-fashioned missionaries.

Capricorn in business

Plod, plod, plod.  That's a Capricorn thinking out loud.  They make great bankers, and can be found lurking in the basements of big grey buildings, working on their numbers.

Give them a task and they'll relentlessly trawl their way through it until it is done.  Give them a challenge or an idea or a new thing and they'll be hopelessly lost.  This is not the brightest button in the box.  This is not the sharpest of the knives in the kitchen drawer.  Sure they can follow an instruction manual - they're brilliant at putting plat pack furniture together or making model aircrafts - but they do get a bit lost if you ask them to think for themselves.  Now I'm not saying they're stupid - far from it - but a bit slow?  Yes, that's it.  A bit slow.  You can, however, trust them, they don't have the wits to steal from you.

At work they are serious and always on time.  They do occasionally make jokes which throws people completely, mainly because they don't expect it and because the jokes are so terrible - their sense of humour is sadly lacking.  Thei rsense of timing is awry.  Their story-telling abilities are non-existent.  But don't tell them - they think they are brilliantly funny.

D3viL thumbnail
Virgo
They have too many dictionaries and reference books. They could try reading a few of them. They are picky, sharp and bad-tempered if they don't get their own way. Their need for cleanliness and order is an obsession and they should consider therapy. They have few friends and those they do have, they criticize constantly. They have no emotions and might just as well be replaced by a machine. No one needs to wash their hands as much as they do..

Personality

The sign of Virgo is supposed to mean the virgin. Rubbish. The true sign of Virgo is a brick wall. They build barriers around themselves. Good. Let them rot behind them. Who wants to break down that wall to find an accountant lurking there? And that is invariably what you do find - accountants, number crunchers, computer geeks, button pushers, book-keepers and office managers. How boring.

Virgo and personality in the same sentence - that's an oxymoron. Does cash have soul? Do coins cry? Cut a bank statement and does it not bleed? No, of course not. They lock their emotions away in money boxes and keep their feelings firmly between the pages of their cheque books. They have all the exhilaration of a filing cabinet.
Virgoans are supposed to be discriminating, meticulous and tidy. The truth is they are just plain picky control freaks. Look inside their wardrobe. Have you ever seen anything so unnaturally neat? This is obsessive behavior. In anyone else it would get you sectioned. They have too many jumpers.
They do have a problem with humour which seems to have got stuck somewhere around the school playground level. They are surprisingly coarse and like nothing better than jokes about people being sick or going to the lavatory. For some strange reason they seem to think this is funny. It might just be because they never do such things themselves. It wouldn't suit their image to be seen doing bodily functions. In an ideal world they wouldn't even eat, which is surprising when you see how many of them become fat.
They are fussy, obsessional and hypercritical hypochondriacs. They like to break in rather than break out. They always seek conformity and traditional values. They like to fit in, to belong, to blend in. They have far too many cushions and too many gadgets in their kitchen.

Virgo in Love
They are over concerned when in love and will need constant assurance. You have to tell them how much you love them every 20 minutes without fail or they will feel threatened and lacking in self esteem. They need constant reassurance that every thing is perfect in their perfect little worlds. Wipe down the kitchen surfaces a lot if you want them to feel loved.
Cute, sickly, passionless, adorable, and sweet. That's your Virgo in love for you - sickly-sweet. Golden syrup sweet. They like to hold hands with their intended, a lot, far too much. They giggle and bat their eyelids and that sort of thing. They like to feed their lover and do helpful things for them like putting toothpaste on their toothbrushes. Being in love for a Virgo means having someone to tidy up, smarten up, look after. They don't need a lover, they need a child. They like to look at magazines a lot - especially glossy ones to help you plan your wedding, or re-decorate your home. Once they have got their ideal partner - and don't worry if you aren't, they'll soon mould you to fit - they set about altering your eating habits. They do like their organics and their faddy diets and their over-sweet drinks. Nothing too grown up for them, so forget a decent steak or a bottle of beer. They drink herbal teas, so if you want to make a really big impression on them suggest a cup of hot water, that'll get them.

Virgo and Sex
If you like going to bed surrounded by teddy bears and stuffed animals you'll do fine. If you like quick clean sex you'll be fine. If you like anything out of the ordinary, sexy, adventurous, or fun, then you're going to be very unhappy I'm afraid. Sex for the Virgo is a bit like going swimming. It's all cold and clean and a bit wet. You'll need a good rub down and a shower afterwards and it's all so healthy, so unbelievably healthy. And no, you can't lie there afterwards having a cigarette, heaven forbid. And boy do they like routine. Touch this bit first, do that next, follow up with this. Each and every time. You'll get no surprises here. You'll stick to the script or they'll sulk - boy are they good at that. They don't like spontaneous sex either. You'll do it at the right temperature controlled circumstances. No out of door sex for Virgo, or being cold or sweaty or taken by sudden passion. They have lots of inhibitions. Oh yes, you'd better be good at it. They can be very picky lovers. Make sure you wash first, lots of nice smells - they don't really like bodies so be clean and hygienic. Keep your bedroom spotless and make sure there's lots of tissues, they like tissues. They don't like to eat in bed, too many crumbs.

Virgo in Business
How many times can you say accountant? That's it really. Anything without excitement, danger, hard work, responsibility, creativity or free thinking. They make good food hygiene inspectors - busy poking about in other peoples fridges. They don't like to be in charge and would rather be told what to do - and have lots of rules. They do like rules.
Remember those lovely old films set in hospitals with the big bosomy matron - that's your Virgo that is. Bossy, highly-organized, scary, intimidating, neat. They like to smell of carbolic soap. They never go into business on their own unless it is to set up a secretarial school where they turn out neat little Virgos in neat little business suits. When they aren't at work they are restless little people who like dull activities like shopping, gardening or walking. They like to be busy. Trouble is, they like everyone around them to be busy as well, you don't get away with anything. They make good slave drivers.
Edited by D3viL - 10 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
CANCER

Because Cancerians have no life of their own, they just love to hear about others people's problems- and they are gullible enough to think they might be of some help. How can they be when they have had no real experiences? They're supposed to be good home makers - this is a myth - but they've spread this rumour because they're just too scared to go into the real world and find out what it's like. They think they have exquisite taste - but their style is old-fashioned, dark and boring. They will get fat no matter what they eat...

Personality

Their idea of a good night out is a dinner party - at their own house. Clinically they are agoraphobic although they invariably claim they are merely home-loving. They are the sign of the crab, do you want to know why? Because the sea that they live near is the perfect representation of their emotional state: wet, vast, capable of sinking pretty well anyone and unfathomable. Basically they are unstable, bordering slightly on the barking-mad. Not interesting mad like Aquarians, or dangerous mad like Scorpio, but scary mad; you wouldn't want to be alone with one when go off their trolleys. Think bunnies in boiling water, think a knife across your throat while you're sleeping. They are extremely clingy. Don't let them get too close or you'll regret it. They claim to be intuitive ( they spy on people ), protective ( they smother people ), cautious ( they are afraid to take risks ), excellent home-makers ( agoraphobic ), sympathetic listeners ( they just want your gossip ) and imaginative ( no sense of reality ).
Cancers are moody and will snap at you for no apparent reason. To get back in their good books you will have to ritually humiliate yourself, go down on bended knee and beg forgiveness, promising them you'll never do it again. And you'll never know what is was you did wrong. The reason for all this is they are simply control freaks. They want you uneasy, uncertain, afraid to put a foot wrong. They emotionally blackmail you to get whatever it is they want - and that can change from moment to moment - just to keep you on your toes. For Cancers life is one big drama and they just love to be theatrical, which probably explains why they go to the theatre so much.

Cancer in Love
Whatever you do don't make the mistake of looking bored or as if you're not listening. That might be the last straw that sends them off their trolley. They hate to be ignored. When it comes to love, they hate to not be taken seriously. Special care must be taken when dealing with a Cancerian lover - you mustn't mock them or tease them or poke fun at them. God forbid. They can't take a joke. They have no sense of humour and very little sense of fun.
They make a pretty big song and dance out of anything to do with love - soppy poetry, flowers, gifts, romantic locations, rings, tokens, body language, signals ( conscious or unconscious, you've been warned ) - and will stifle any sense of freedom, fresh air, time away from them, your own space, a day off, a night off or even daring to watch TV while they're talking to you. If you value your life don't forget any anniversary.
Cancer and Sex
Now you'd expect them to be prudish, cautious, sensitive, delicate, discreet, straight-laced. No way. They are dirty little things. They keep their desires pretty quiet until they've hooked you and then they'll go berserk and expect you to perform all manner of bizarre and down-right deviant acts of sexual depravity.
Once the first flushes of lust have worn off for them they'll switch all their attention to gardening and leave you alone completely. Or they'll take up some bizarre sport such as tennis and insist you play as well instead of having sex. Completely bizarre, but that's a Cancerian for you. Cancer and sex is all a matter of extremes - extreme lust or extreme tennis. And you'll never know which so don't be getting any ideas, you'll be wrong.

Cancer in Business
Cancerians works well if you give them lots of direction, orders, rules, rituals, things to fetch and carry - otherwise they are bossy, arrogant and self-opinionated. You can never tell which sort you're going to get before you employ them. And if you are unsatisfied you can't sack them - you'd never hear the end of it, never stop them crying and clutching hankies. If they work for themselves they are highly methodical, excessively neat, unbearably tidy, and organized. They colour code everything and make endless lists - they even have lists of their lists. In business they do quite well servicing other people - organizing dinner parties, organizing tours, massage parlours, counselling, that sort of thing. They actually do quite well in a funny sort of way. They can earn quite a lot of money - all of which they spend on themselves or on their over-large brood of excessively cute kids.