Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zorro, The chemistry can start working without you being aware. But I will say without you being aware of your intention. Definitely I may not have control over my feelings but I may have control over my actions. But whether the feelings are there or whether there is chemistry I have also, is what I am doing totally loving to myself. It is possible a man finding a not so good understanding with his wife, confides himself to his sweet office colleague girl and she behaves sweetly with him accepting the way he is and pretending to value him. And he is drawn to her. But she has her own agenda and later blackmails him in one way or the other. He had feelings and chemistry but no idea she may have secret agenda? how did he come to this situation?
The point is he is not taking care of himself. If he gave importance to himself and he believes he deserves to be loved and valued, he would not be drawn by the sweetness of the office colleague girl. He could have kept a distance from her.He would not have had feelings to her.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think it is up to us to decide whether infidelity deserves a second chance. There are indeed many reasons why people. But whether those reasons warrant a second chance depends on the person who was cheated on. Everyone's expectations, thresholds and tolerance in relationship is different. Their relationship, their life, their choice.

Also not everyone who cheats wants a second chance. Some people just want out.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I can really not say much about infidelity. A person may abstain from getting into physical intimacy with others... but what about his mind? Fantasizing .. can anyone be sure about that? It's also infidelity.

So, I think it's better we dont expect fidelity. I only wish that if I were to have a husband, he be with me till my last breathe, like a best friend...even better if he shares his fantasies with me.. like be an open book.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 10 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
infidelity strengthens relationships... unless you cheat or don't get cheated you don't understand value of loyalty..

Originally posted by: maha2us

The point is he is not taking care of himself. If he gave importance to himself and he believes he deserves to be loved and valued, he would not be drawn by the sweetness of the office colleague girl. He could have kept a distance from her.He would not have had feelings to her.

If he really believes that he deserves to be loved and valued why would he think that the other person is having evil designs on him? If he believes that deserves to be loved than he ought to also believe that every human being finds him deserving of that love and so would love him and not be out to trap him.
If he desrves tobe loved what about the female collleague? Doesnt she too deserve to be loved or are you saying that she desrves to be suspected of having evil designs of trapping him?