Posted: 10 years ago

SUNO SUNO

Meri behno ,aur meri dosto, bohat dino se forum kuch quiet hota ja raha hai, iss liyay kuch masti ho jayay, aur ab toh meri behan emiliy bhi laut aayi hai ,  hum  sab milkay ek doosray ko khush kartay hain... forum pe masti honi chahyay jo dil karay wo free hokay post karean , shairi jokes, songs dance anything u can think of that will cheer up this forum. toh hojaaaean shuru ?

~Afzal bhai
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
i already started posting videos to make forum alive and can do whatever it take
Hi Afzal bhai & TaheraπŸ€—
Thank you sooo much for your lovely topic& great idea.
πŸ€—.πŸ€—.You both are sooo sweeet...aweee we can jumping,dancing here...Special thanks to Afzal bhai & Tahera from forum babies.πŸ€—πŸ€—...Its la la la time for us babies  .So laagi tujhse lagan forum's innocent  sweeet babies Twikle baby & Ali baby singing nursery rhyme..Twinky baby is eagerly waiting for other friends' sweet shayari,jokes,funny videos& sweet songs...Thanks a lot for the great idea my sweetest Afzal bhai & tahera..πŸ€—...Big hug from Twinky babyπŸ€—πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vyaubRJ-5GA[/YOUTUBE]

Regards:-
Twinke baby & Ali baby
Baby's corner
LTL Forum

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
hey brilliant congrats for  wake up call..

will be back with something..umm this..

Tum ne bulaya aur hum chale aye aru saath mein apne shayari bhi saath le kar aaye

Arz hai
Safar aapne shuru kiya ,khatam hum karenge
Aage aage aap chalte rahiya ,har mud pe hum milte rahenge
wow wow twinkle and emil well done πŸ‘ thank you hammie apne busy time main se time nekal kar   yahan aane ke liye tumhara intazar rahe ga πŸ˜ƒ keep it up πŸ˜Š Edited by afi7861 - 10 years ago
hello every one πŸ˜Š

ARZ KIYA HAI

khuda  kare kisi ko judai  na mile.
waah waah kya baat hai waah
khuda kare kisi ko judai na mile.
aur jo  aur jo koi yahan pe message na kare usse thand main rajai na mile 

here we go folks my 1st contribution is a joke I found which might dare  I say it make u do a SUDSπŸ˜ƒ like this 

An Atheist and a Bear

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods, admiring all that evolution had created.

"What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!", he said to himself. As he was walking along the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. When he turned to see what the cause was, he saw a 7-foot grizzly charging right towards him. He ran as fast as he could. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing, He ran even faster, crying in fear. He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer. His heart was pounding and he tried to run even faster. He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up, but saw the bear right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that moment, the Atheist cried out "Oh my God!..." Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent. Even the river stopped moving.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky, "You deny my existence for all of these years; teach others I don''''t exist; and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as Christian now, but perhaps could you make the bear a Christian?" "Very well," said the voice.

The light went out. The river ran again. And the sounds of the forest resumed.

And then the bear dropped his right paw ... brought both paws together...bowed his head and spoke: "Lord, for this food which I am about to receive, I am truly thankful."

Edited by tahera57 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by emilymine32

Tum ne bulaya aur hum chale aye aru saath mein apne shayari bhi saath le kar aaye

Arz hai

Emily aapki shari bohat miss ki ab ye thread iss liyay khola takay humain khub saray shair padhnay ko milay. thank u😊

kiya baat hai Emily! 

aapko hum har modh pe milaenge ,

ek line meri taraf se

aagay aagay hum aapke chalaenge, arz kiya hai ...
  aagay aagay hum aapke chalengay ...

shart ye hai k modh pe humain tamatar aur anday na mileange

Originally posted by Hamlet53

hey brilliant congrats for  wake up call..

will be back with something..umm this..

thanks hammie ye Dutta ko kyon mimic kar raha haai isko bhi kisi ne dhoka diya  hai kiya?