Za ya os : finally we have a happy ending

Posted: 10 years ago
Za Ya OS : Finally we have a happy ending

Sunrays entered Zain's room and hit his face.Just then his phone started vibrating. He forced himself to get out of bed and pick up the call. But when he looked at the phone he realized that it was a reminder. A reminder that only a day was left for a month to be over. He had been waiting for this day. He remembered that tomorrow mamu ki bhanji will leave his room, his house and his life for ever. He smiled but after a second his smile turned into a frown. He said to himself,"Zain Adullah you are supposed to be happy then why aren't you really happy??" He shaked his head and got out of bed.

He ran downstairs looking for Aliya but she was nowhere to be found. He asked Chand bibi and she answered that Aliya had gone to markat for some reason. He took a breath of relief. He went back to his room where he saw Aliya packing her stuff.

He walked forward and asked her," are mamu ki bhanji apna samaan kyo pack kar rahi ho tumhe to kal jaana hai na."
She turned her head with a tear-stained eyes and said nothing.
Zain saw the pain in her eyes and said with a lot of concern,"Aliya kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho??" She wiped her her eyes and ran out of the room without saying anything.
Zain was worried so he went to his father. Osman was sitting near the pool reading a newspaper.
He walked up to him and said,"Aliya ko kya hua hai ? Vo ro kyo rahi thi."
"Zain tum mere bete to ho par tum duniya ke sabse badhe pagal ho. Kya tum he abhi bhi nshi dikhai de raha hai?" Osman said while putting his paper aside and getting up.
Zain was confused. He couldn't understand what his dad just said. What couldn't he see?
"Kya nahi dikhai de raha mujhe dad??" He said with a confused voice.
"Ye hi ki pyaar karti hai tumse Aliya"Osman said while keeping his hand on Zain's shoulder.
Zain couldn't believe what his dad just told him. "What" was all he managed to say.
"Kya tum us se lyaar karte ho." Osman questioned him.
Somewhere deep down Zain knew that he loved her but didn't want to accept it. Now his life was incomplete without Aliya in it.
"I don't know dad."Zain said while turning his head away from his father.
Osman knew that Zain loved Aliya but he wanted to hear it from Zain.
"Ok close your eyes and then tell me who do you see."
Zain did as told. He closed his eyes and soon all those moments he had spent with Aliya came rushing in his mind. He could picture her smiling as if she was telling him that she loves him through her eyes. It made Zain smile.
He opened his eyes with the biggest smile on his face and saw Osman already smiling to him.
Osman said,"its Aliya,isn't it?"
Zain just nodded. Osman happily said,"what are you waiting for? Go."
Zain ran as fast as he could. He entered the room breathing heavily.
He found Aliya staring at the phote of her and his nikaah. She held the photo close to her chest and let tears flood her eyes. He quietly walked up and sat beside her. He put his hand on her shoulder which made her turn to him. Her eyes were red. Zain noticed the pain in her eyes he had coused her unknowingly. He took his hand off her shoulder and held her hand in his.
"I love you" He softly confessed.
Aliya looked at him with shock and eyes wide open.
Zain went down on one knee and said,"Aliya i love you please mat jaao. I am sorry for mene jo bhi kya. Tumhe to pta hai na me pagal ho. Please mat jaao. I can't live without you."
Aliya got him up quickly hugged him tightly. A smile spread through both of their faces. Zain hugged her back. Aliya pulled away and hit him playfully. She said, " pehle nahi kehe sakte the. I love you too kit-kit."
Zain hugged Aliya again and promised himself that he will never let her go. He pulled away and leaned in. She leaned in too. His lips touched her's. They both felt thousands of sparks fly. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Zain had kissed others girls before but this one was different. It involved a lot of passion. Soon their kiss turned into a make out session. It was interrupted by a call on Aliya's phone. She pulled away.

"Kaat do please" Zain said making a pouty face.
Aliya smiled and threw her phone on the bed.
"Chalo we finally have a hppy ending" she said while keeping her hand back on his neck.
Posted: 9 years ago
Love it.
Aww. Too cute confession.
Love the confession.
Osman made Zain realize he loved Aaliya? too good.
Keep writing and pm me when u write.
Awesome os. ๐Ÿ‘
Osum OS!She cut the phone..LOL :P
It was pretty nice. Well done :D
Really awesome one.
Keep writing PLEASE!!!
And send me links to your works too.
Thanks a lot. ๐Ÿ˜Š
plz send links to me
whenever u write
Awesome os
Loved the confession
Do write more n do pm me when u do so
Awesome os..
Loved their confession
Awesome OS...AND MAMU...aww so miss him๐Ÿ˜ญ
Really well written...I could actually imagine that scene...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wow dude...it was awesome man
I just loved it!!!
Very happy to c zaya os in a tamil forum dude...make it more v r in BI forum to respond๐Ÿ˜†