Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala SBS - RK bangaya Madhubala ka Dulha VIDEO

DrashtiGirl2018 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HELLO EVERYONE😊
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Kbh2ukLgzNc[/YOUTUBE]
I Dont have any words what to say RK is back with a BANG and im happy for that😊 i can refuse that im not a mahay fan offcourse im cause they both are GREAT😊 This show is going be more successfull a short message who had left this show come back and lets Make this a sucessfull show once again😊 Vivian Dsena admits he just came back only cause of Fans and drashti confess that she is really happy for seeing Rk back. 

We last saw that Abhay Kapoor porpose Madhubala straight from his Heart cause he was falling in Love with MADHUBALA. SO everything happends but in marriage there will be VIVIAN DULHA i think this is a plane of Tamana aur Abhay mom bringing someone that Madhubala can marry somebody else instead of ABHAY but they dont know that He is RK AKA VIVIAN DSENA👏

Im loving this new track. now i want to see Rishbala and Rk's mom Back and they gonna be Rich back. What i think is that they both are REBORN of Rishbala. Where Drashti gets Married to Mentally Rk by mistake and she accept it and want to bring back him in NORMAL. while all this Rishbala falls in love and remmber thier past flashback. I cant wait til Radha sees Madhubalas Husband. She will get her son back and she will be SUPER MOM once again😳

IMPORTANT - SUBBSCRIBE TO MY CAHNNEL / THERAZOQUEEN 
for more videos on Rishabala and dailyupdate for MADHUBALA EIEJ
and another ting Alot of people might thing im a double face cause i was mahay fan. and Im not gonna regret that i admit that yes and yes im and i will be and im happy my preivew and loveable coupel is back RISHBALA. i had never been against Rishbala. When there was no RK i wacthed the show cause of DRASHTI and accept the new guy cause he was really caring to my PRINCESS. SO  dont misunderstand me guys im still RISHBALA FAN AND WILL BE 😃
Edited by TheRazoQueen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The title, shouldn't it be "RK BangayA Madhubala KA Dulha"
^^You've messed up genders😆

Tfs Anyways!!
seemakothari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VD KO PROMO MAIN DEKH KER MERA DIL TOH  Edited by seemakothari - 10 years ago
DrashtiGirl2018 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

The title, shouldn't it be "RK BangayA Madhubala KA Dulha"

^^You've messed up genders😆

Tfs Anyways!!

😆
Sorry my hindi is not that good thats the reason i dont speak hindi to everybody cause i mess up ROFL! i cant stop laughing well i changed now 😆
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
loved the segment
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TheRazoQueen: TFS the vid of the segment!!!!😊
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no1 else has da right 2b madhu dulha accept rk...
Dia_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just an amazing post :-)  totally I'm a rishbala but more I'm a DVD fan :-)  let's bring the old glory back to the show:-)  and all the awards as well
mydrashti thumbnail
woow post u rock razo my DVD are back dhinka chinka