Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster

Welcome to the Forum - Please READ BEFORE POSTING

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to our new forum

I know many of you are super excited about that this forum is opened. But before we get started please do read the below.😃

We would appreciate if everyone took the DTs permission before posting any important threads - that way it is fair to everyone. We will be trashing threads posted without our permission!

Topics like archive mansion will be created by the section DT. Update archives, appreciation threads (ATs), contests, games of the week, members intro corner, creation gallery, help desk, picture gallery etc. -  for such threads, please seek permission from the Channel Moderator (Leviathan).

For now members can volunteer to open the following: chat thread, creation gallery, photo gallery, ATs, intro thread, help desk, GOTW, DOTW and WU sign up sheets.

Promotional signature contest, banner contest and member of the week will be given to those who are active and contribute in the forums.

We hope for everyone's co-operation :)

Gurmeet AT -
..RamKiJanaki..
Debina AT -
..RamKiJanaki..
Daya AT - -Shruti

Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
May I create the Gurmeet & Debina individual ATs please?
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-..RamKiJanaki..

May I create the Gurmeet & Debina individual ATs please?

A request please approve the ATs created by Janaki...😊
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Volunteer List

Creation Gallery - -Priya-
Picture Gallery -
appy_indy-KD
Written and Video Updates
Helpdesk -
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
Members Introduction Thread - -Orchid-
Chat Club - poonamgarg

Gurmeet AT - ..RamKiJanaki..
Debina AT - ..RamKiJanaki..
Daya AT - -Shruti

Gauhar AT - CrazyBoy-.Hd.- and
-Priya-
Salman AT -
love_iqbal_khan
Kushal AT -
Viru_Neutrogina
rajniesh - shrav_KTholic

Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Please Give me Permissions to open KKK Member Intro Thread

Edited by -Orchid- - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Hey,I just wanted to seek your permission to make gauhar khan'sAT on khatron ke khiladi forum.And would also like to make the help desk of the forum.
priya185 thumbnail
hey
 i wanted to open gauahar AT but didnt know about this rule 
also the other person that asked permission asked for it at the exact minute as I opened the AT so what can be done? http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3960155

the person who made daya at doesnt seem to have asked permission in this thread either so i find the decision a bit unfair 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Don't know if we can request to create other threads after creating two already, but if no one is doing the picture or creations gallery, can I do them? If someone else wants to create them, that's fine by me but I think it'd be a good idea to have these two threads up today.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Priya    Daya AT maker pmed me and asked for permission as its mentioned on 1st page they can PM to ask for permission
.Prometheus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-..RamKiJanaki..

Don't know if we can request to create other threads after creating two already, but if no one is doing the picture or creations gallery, can I do them? If someone else wants to create them, that's fine by me but I think it'd be a good idea to have these two threads up today.

I would like to give members a chance before opening it up to members who have already opened threads... hope you understand. .. this way more members are given a fair chance