Are you watching for the stunts or the celebrities?

Poll Question :

Why are you watching this show?

Poll Choice
Stunts
Celebrities
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Khatron Ke Khiladi is not a show for everyone. One must really enjoy the fear element in it, or they must endure it for their favorite participants.😆
So I am curious for whom/what members in this forum are watching the show. Do you genuinely enjoy the stunts and fear elements, or are you enduring whatever will come for your favorite celebrities?

I'll be honest. I'm watching this show only for Gurmeet and Debina. ðŸ˜³ Otherwise I'm scared of all these stunts, snakes and whatnot. ðŸ˜†
watching for Gauahar! ðŸ˜Ž
Stunts and Liked Rohit's hosting in Another Show. 
Well there should have been an option for both...I love adventure sports...river rafting...will try sky diving and para gliding here in US for sure...recently did water tubing that was so adventurous as you have to be on your own all alone...I was stuck in the middle of the river for such  a long time...had no strength left in my hands to paddle with my hands and add to that no swimming experience...had my heart in my mouth at one point in time damn scared...but it was all fun😆 ...but yeah my main reason for being here is  Gurmeet and Debina of course...super annoyed with GC he is not leaving a single reality show for celebs...I hope he does not  venture into singing..bas dancing and stunts is enough...so no more reality shows for him back to acting soon please...so yeah an option for both please..
Same answer as yours :P
I like adventure but defo not with animals!
I have been following this show for the stunts. And I am here to watch it only for the stunts.
im watching kkk only for guru debi

watching for my jaaanu gurmeet n dis is kkk first tym im watching
watching n will watch for gurmeet
I haven't watched this show before...but my favourite celebrities Gurmeet-Debina r in it so dts y I'm watching it