savage's #6//smallish;PG136

Posted: 10 years ago

Homo sapiens of the world,

Name's Kankshita and I do hereby present my sixth gallery. Other than deciding which shade would go best on which cap in Photoshop, I also write and read and be sarcastic in my free time. A word before we start the next paragraph, I consider all my times quite highly free! 🤡

I am rude and sociopathic and narcissistic. Also, I don't 'heart' TV people or any people. But I got friends here, haven't I? Those guys, now, they are quite invaluable, whatever I say. And then I'll just conclude by:

Giving a biased hug to Husna, always.🤗

And one to Marium for the banner she's so kindly and skillfully made for me. 🤗

# A word of two about my Photoshopping now, I don't follow any one style. I do get inspired by a large variety of works I see, though. It's icons I like to make the most. And I do whatever the hell I possibly can at a given time on my digital canvas. 

# I am totally closed for requests unless I mention otherwise here at the thread.

# The people I Photoshop tend to get repetitive. There'd be 'TanHa wala SwaRon' in almost every update, come what may. And for the record, 'TanHa wala SwaRon' sounds stupid to me, but it's a more widely known reference. 😆 Also, I am all about Harry Potter. All about. Seriously.

# I don't watch many Hindi shows or movies. The people in the beautiful banner you see above are most of my favorites. And at present, the only Hindi show I regularly watch is Ye Hain Mohabbatien. Besides, there's Grey's Anatomy, TBBT, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Sherlock and more stuff of awesomeness. That being said, I wish to watch more Pakistani shows, you know? Zindagi Gulzar Hai is one helluva show.

Alright, finally, I'd like to go on record and say that I am most grateful for all the feedback and appreciation I receive. Also, I was pretty excited about opening this one. Husn knows that I like running solo so very much. 🐷

That's about it, ladies and gentlemen who don't seem to exist!

See ya round!

I n d e x

Page 1

Page 15

Page 23

Page 34

Page 43

req#1, req#2, req#3, req#4

Page 77

Page 86

Page 92

Edited by epiphany. - 9 years ago

update

YOLO, everyone!

After that tedious sort of introduction, the atmosphere is groggy, for you and me both. Anyhoo, I want to be done compiling this thing before I lose the mood. And might I add, it's literally huge. Let it load, I dunno, over a hundred items?! Yes. On with it now.

The Fault in Our Stars

I have devoured every cap and kind of video of the promo I saved. But then, it's a very special book despite basically being a love story. I am looking forward to the movie and the trailer itself makes me cry every time I watch it. So, yeah, but for those who are interested in John Green's books and have read this one, read Looking for Alaska too. 😳

In the following set, the shape thing is inspired by Janaki.

Stack: https://i.imgur.com/fY0cwIB.png  

Shilpa Anand

Thanks to Pri, I just found these pictures in my feed and made the stuff. That's about all I can say in this matter. 😆

Stack: https://i.imgur.com/mWMYQcL.png

SwaRon/Tanha/Vrushan

This scene and the ecstacy I associate with it, ah.

Stack: https://i.imgur.com/uURoSqf.png 

The Raabta Dance seems like the only dance I have genuinely liked so much since the Khamakha sequence. It was not very relevant or anything, I liked it regardless. Do I think Vrushan are epic? No. Even if that'd piss off many who read this. But do I like this sequence? Hells yeah!

Ye Hain Mohabbatien

Great performances and a story that's good so far, that's this show.

Stack: https://i.imgur.com/xPGx4pm.png   

Stack: https://i.imgur.com/VEDOs0N.png 

Queen

The other day I went to the movies with my brother, right? And I watched Queen. It is phenomenal. One of the best movies I have watched in a long time, like Bollywood-wise. Ingenious stuff, do watch! =D

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The text is rangbiranga because this edit involves Luna Lovegood, you know?

Supernatural (S09E16; Blade Runners)

I didn't get the dialogue right, did I?

Sherlock

Apart from being historic, this scene is also my life's anthem. I couldn't stop laughing even as I was making the GIFs, couldn't stop relating in my head all the same. 🤓

Now, I positively think that that was big. Kindly agree with me. Until next time, then, peeps. 😳

Epiphany.

Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago
# You split up. Your loss, womans.

# ^^ I am kidding. 😆 But hey, that might be the truth.

# I wish I hadn't had to do this whole congratulatory part and everything. Its exhausting business. But then its you, so.

#Congratulations! 🤗

I also write and read and be sarcastic in my free time. A word before we start the next paragraph, I consider all my times quite highly free! 🤡 I am rude and sociopathic and narcissistic. Also, I don't 'heart' TV people or any people. But I got friends here, haven't I? Those guys, now, they are quite invaluable, whatever I say.

If you are ever asked to describe yourself in a few lines, just use this, 'kay? Its quite precise. Although, you can do better than that but its still quite the best. 🤣

Husn knows that I like running solo so very much. 🐷

How can I not know how you ditched me? However, I shall have the last laugh. 😈 << I am just trying to be mean, so bored of mush, you know?

The Fault In The Stars

I repeat. For the millionth time now, I have been receiving recommendations ever since this book came out and I still couldn't lay my hands on it. While I suck for that, these PS cookies don't at all. I haven't read the book, just know what you told me about it and watched the promo. And now, these icons and gifs. How can I not be in love? I said I was bored of mush and you throw me right back there. However, this mush very classy.

THAT GIF SET. THOSE ICONS. THOSE 100X100 gifs, THAT EDIT and THAT STACK. 😳 Pretty heavy on technicality. How extraordinary, womans. How extraordinary! If there comes a day where you would get to sell PS goodies, I'd sure spend my hard earned money on these. Its that worth it.

Shilpa Anand

http://i.imgur.com/6jdDqXt.png << If there's something I'd love to steal from you would be your ability to play around with brightness and contrast and even make a simple coloring look so incredible. Copy that, for the icons.

Tanha wala SwaRon and Vrushan wala Swaron 😆

Irrespective of your personal views on them, I think you do them both quite brilliantly. SwaRon shall always be your USP, womans. I like how you have been experimenting with the icons, lately. They look brilliant, as just they always do. Also, gif-ing is hard. Gif-ing dance sequences is even more hard. You do a damn clean job with them, that fade in from black thingie and the coloring over them looks pretty darn good. Also, the texture, yep.

YHM

I did a icon stack that I did not post yet on the same scene and seeing this, I have just realized what a supremely terrible job I have done. 😆 These, however, are just as terrific as they could get. Cropping, coloring, blending, texture, text, you name it. I loved the Mr and Mrs. Neurotic one the most. THE TEXT. 🤣

Queen

The best part about it, the size. Everything else happens to be super.

HP

Their bonding. <3 Great stuff, mate. Yes, the rangbiranga part too. 

Supernatural

You should be jailed for screwing up that dialogue. 😳 But then because its quite an excellence in itself, you are forgiven. I like that texture, you seem to like too given that you use it often.

Sherlock

I do not think any of those gifs is ruined. 🤓 You'd need guts to ruin something on Sherlock. He's epic and therefore, his stuff demands the same. These gifs live up to the demand. 😎

I always knew you had a dynamite in you, womans. Keep rolling!

Edit : Should be 'keep exploding', actually. 🤣

Edited by herms_angel - 10 years ago
Congratulationss Celebrationss.. 🥳
Awesome Update Lovely and wonderful work !!
Thankx for pmm..😳
Like button Is not working ..

RESERVADO. 😎

Okay, unreserved. I completely forgot about this. 😳

Here, unreserving now.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NEW GALLERY. Felicitaciones! 🥳

THE BANNER. STUNNING. I see good things too, Supernatural, Harry Potter, SwaRon, TBBT, miss Yang, well done to Marium eh? Plus, you do have exceptionally good taste in things, man.

Your introduction is apt. Perfect, in fact. 😆

I remember being a little mindblown because of the last update, so yeah, looking back at the update to refresh my memory, I'd say I'm still mindlown, maybe even more so after.

Why?

The Fault In our Bloody Stars' edits, that's why.

BLOODY HELL.

THOSE EDITS ARE FROM HEAVEN.

AHH.

I'm probaby being biased, because, y'know, TFIOS man.
This movie is going to make me cry. The trailer is enough to make me do that anyway, in anticipation for it. And these edits too. God, woman. BEAUTIFUL.

Looking For Alaska is brilliant too, it's just underrated, I hope they're going to release a movie on that very soon.

OH, OKAY. THE GIF SET. WHAT EVEN. HOW PRETTY IS THIS?

https://i.imgur.com/bnQZtA6.gif  https://i.imgur.com/LTdUWGl.gif

https://i.imgur.com/9eFwWj7.gif  https://i.imgur.com/ZJMqOLR.gif

HOLYYY SHITTT. THIS IS SO PRETTY, AND BEAUTIFUL AND OH MY GOD. HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THIS?
Mindblowing stuff, mate. Well done, truly.

And oh, the icons! You're making my innerfangirl come out in full force, I swear.  THESE ICONS. ARE BASICALLY GOLD.
And the next edit is just so beautifully coloured and made and the text just fits and oh lord.

The next one: I love how you blended the logo with the picture, awesome. xP

Now that the TFIOS fangirling is over, Shilpa Anand stuff. These are fab. A simple but lovely colouring, these edits are hella classy. 😛 The icons are amazing too.

SWARON:

I do love this scene. And I do love these icons. Really, very much. And well, these are brilliant. Ah SwaRon/Tanha, beautiful. These are quality, man.

The signature is just beautfiful. Honest.

VruShan.
They're cute. And...yeah.
Anway, Raabta was one sequence I actually really liked, these gifs are really well made! And the texture you used makes it look even better.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein:

This show. And more so, what this show is doing to me. Ah, feels. These edits are superb. I really love the colouring on the icons, wonderful!

And the next signature is really lovely! The icons after that I like, they're really good, but I prefer the first set. BUT, I love both regardless.
Mr and Mrs Neurotic. 🤣
Awesome.

Queen:

I SO want to watch this movie, man. It looks like such a good movie. Plus, these gifs look awesome too.

Harry Potter:

Harry and Luna. Just. This scene. One of my favourites. I ship them very much, y'know? Perfect, both of them. And the edit. Goddamn. Colourful and beautiful. Lovely! 😛

Supernatural:

No. You didn't.

But oh well. The edit makes up for it.
Lovely stuff.

Sherlock:

Oh, Sherlock.
Sherlock.
Sherlock.

This scene is just epic. And these gifs are just epic. And everything about this is just epic.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 9 years ago
RES ! 

edited---

wow surprised i even made it to the first page lol!

can i start with how WONDERFUL your banner is? Though not my favorites or any of my likings besides Shan i think, i can't overlook how pretty it is- i love the text style and bokeh! it makes it feel like it's glowing!

Secondly - congrats on the gallery, sure you're gonna rock it!

LOVE the TFIOS batch- coloring is amazing! [am i the only one who thinks Shailene and Jennifer Winget look alike almost?!]

Shilpa Anand stuff is seriously my favorite, again coloring is lovely! 
I LOVE the YHM icons- the coloring is ridiculously ON POINT; i love the magenta red enhancement on Divyanka's lipstick color! 

Harry Potter and everything else is fabulous! love it Kankshita!

Keep it coming!

Love Esha
Edited by eshaaax3. - 10 years ago
K, your shop looks so pretty with THE banner. 😆

Well, you have full freedom now in your shop. I sort of really missed Savage's and have always wished to see you back with it, believe me. Congratulations, woman. ihappy! 🤗

#No, update wasn't huge. Get your eyes checked! I saw everything in like 2 minutes!

#I feel a very Savage/Kankshita like atmosphere here after a very long in your shop. Glad!

These icons are bomb! What cropping and coloring! I really like these. These have a very beautiful coloring and though i am not Shilpa fan but i think she looks amazing in this icon, especially in coloring i guess. I love these. I would have love to love old SwaRon icons, but the coloring simply didn't attract me and the other set of YHM icons are pretty but these 4 are like best.

Fault in our star GIF's are gorgeous.
Stack these vertically? I totally adore the outcome of these two and even the texture usage is really nice. Have you used PSD here or your own as i am flattered with the coloring.

For the first time ever have i seen you doing such a vibrant coloring, no?
I am not fan of such a vibrant coloring with the texture and everything, i think these are sort of different in a good way so these looks pretty good. These 3 looks the best!

http://i.minus.com/ibvr52pClqFshP.png
So, this huge icon sort of set looks absolutely awesome. The coloring looks the scene a lot. Like all those gress grasses and flowers. This one looks really pretty and attractive with the way it has been made and also the texture over here is very impressive.

http://i.minus.com/ibzMPSkzs4VFU.png
You do know that i do not like pink contrast in signatures but damn, it looks adorable. Yeah, adorable is a word. Firstly the text is perfect. Suits them! I really like the outcome. Saving it and i might soon use it, K. It looks really nice to eyes. The coloring here impressed me the most, you nailed it.

http://i.minus.com/iCIyoGzuoK3Nz.png
Ah, reminds me of old times. I totally like the way you have made this signature, really impressive. The blue combination side work looks really good with the over all plain white scene. The text is placed very smartly. I really like this one, lady. The coloring here is what i like the most, though i think you could have given a bit of color contrast to the faces. 😳

So, here comes the most amazing point. Seriously, Sherlock was that boring?
Holy on the toast, i couldn't stop laughing seeing this GIF. 🤣

The entire set is amazing. Especially the bit yellow tone, dark coloring. I love these GIF the most in this update. Still i see these and laugh. I have to watch this scene, i guess. These GIF are classy. I am not sure if i would use these or else i would have ask to stack.

This was such an amazing update, K.

M.

Edited by blush. - 10 years ago
Oops. I just read the post clearly now which i hadn't at first time, in excitement or going directly to your update! Jeez! So yeah, thanks for the credit.
Congratulations... 

fr 6th gallery.. Wow... Party time...

Loved ur work <3 <3

Congrats on your new gallery and the update is really amazing :)