Posted: 10 years ago
gawjuss update k!
Congo as well
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So Savage is back 
Congratulations for your 6th gallery๐Ÿค—, and yes, the banner is beautiful <3

I am rude and sociopathic and narcissistic. Also, I don't 'heart' TV people or any people. But I got friends here, haven't I? Those guys, now, they are quite invaluable, whatever I say

^^This is so apt for you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

TFIOS
I have been meaning to read this for a long long time but I seriously suck for not doing so, BUT will read this someday soon hopefully. Yeah, back to your work..
The avi's are awesome..especially the last 3  << These are SO amazing.

^^THIS is brilliant. Just wow.

DUDEEE You made SA stuff :O

^^ THIS is SO damm awesome, I love the coloring .

TanHa wala SwaRon :P
Okay, I swear your icons are MAGIC. Really. Especially when it comes to SwaRon, cause THOSE Icons are WOW.

The Vrushan avis are very very pretty <3

YHM , the icons are gorgeous as always,
^ This one is so sweet and beautiful, love it <3

THE TEXT. Double thumbs up for that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I SAW QUEEN I SAW QUEEN I SAW QUEEN. One movie filled with awesomeness ๐Ÿ˜Ž
The GIFS are AWESOME, and I am in a dilemma to use which one, well as almost all the scenes you have used are of my very favorite moments from the movie. :|

^^ HARRY LUNA !!!! I LOVE THIS, and yes a rangbiranga text for an equally rangbiranga person.

^^ For the over all awesomeness of this you are forgiven for the dialogue woman. 

The Sherlock GIF's are epic as always.

You got SPN, Harry Luna, Sherlock, SA , Queen in your update..I am a happy  person๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by SilentSilver - 10 years ago
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!
loved your creations!!
tanha is awesome!!!
thanks for the pm.
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am visiting your shop for the first time, but I have seen a few of your creations in the Harry Potter CG! And believe me, they are seriously FAB! 

Great stuff you have made! The Shilpa Anand Icons and The Sig is seriously out of this world! I loved the colouring especially!

The Vrushan stuff is awesome! Especially the Raabta GIFs!

Love the Harry-Luna sig! <3 

Would love to get notified when yo update next time! Please PM me if you can! :) 

-Saumya- thumbnail

I also write and read and be sarcastic in my free time. I consider all my times quite highly free! ๐Ÿคก

I am rude and sociopathic and narcissistic.  But I got friends here, haven't I? Those guys, now, they are quite invaluable, whatever I say. 

Story of your life.

Edited by -Saumya- - 10 years ago
reflections. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Edited.

Firstly, Marium, the banner is gorgeous. 

And welcome back, lady! You never "went" but yeah. ๐Ÿคฃ

I LOVE the fault in our stars stuff. Classy. Beautiful and well, I loved the trailer. Would read the book soon and the other one as well by the same author. And I guess, it's visible that I am using the signatures. ^.^
 This looks really good. https://i.imgur.com/6jdDqXt.png I really like the colouring in this one. :D
https://i.imgur.com/Z0R3tfC.png I love this scene and the signature is super classy. Your TanHa wala SwaRon stuff always come out real well.
 The style used here is real good. I like the warmth feel of it.
The Queen stuff are super awesome. Looks different from your usual style and iLike. 
https://i.imgur.com/BOcrCrF.png I don't know whether this is the right dialogue or not but I could say that the icon set looks awesome. Assured.
http://i.minus.com/iBoN0tGcflilH.gif This. ๐Ÿ˜† Ah-mazing though. 

Kangaroo stations on your shop. Savage's has got to be my favourite shop over here. If not favourite, at least one of my favourites. ๐Ÿ˜† #being diplomatic
Keep rocking. 

Aishu.
Edited by tommo. - 10 years ago
reflections. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And, lady, could I have those Fault In Our Stars' gifs stacked please. The text ones. Vertically stacked. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your shop! Amazing creations.
myteddybear. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new shop, kankshita! Your work is phenomenal.
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for new gallery...
stunning update...
I think spn ka quote sahi tha๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey That shilpa Anand ones were gorgeous...are those from her new or old photoshoot?

will use this one if free to use...og not then kindly pm๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by devilish-grin - 10 years ago