Poll Question :

Do you guys think this new format of KKK is unfair?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
No Opinion
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!
After today's episode, this is the first thing that came to my mind.  All the contestants are great.  They all look like they're ready to face these challenges so overall, I'm excited for season 5.

I dont know what the format of Season 4 was but in Season 3, it was as follows:

Everyone does the first stunt.  A few best performers from the first stunt get 'safety bands'.  The contestants who don't have the safety band do the second stunt and from there, the weakest performer is eliminated.

This new format of three different stunts and three people performing them...I find that kind of unfair.  I mean...the only way to make the competition fair is to have them all do the same stunt and then eliminate the weakest performer...In this new format...some people might get a relatively easier stunt than the others...so they're not really competing at the same level after all, right?  Isn't that sort of unfair, then, because not everyone is getting the same chance??

Is it just me or do you guys agree??

Do share your views.😳

Katie
I AGREE! It's TOTALLY unfair! I mean i find the Daya-Salman-Geeta and Gauhar-Pooja-Rochelle task WAY WAY Harder than that stupid and easy task given to Rajneish/Nikiteen/Gurmeet and that's why they could all pull that off! If Daya was given to do that task 'Finding Mimo' which Gurmet won, i'm sure he could've done that better! 
It's TOTALLY unfair !! 👎🏼
they changed task because they wanted variety as it will translate into trp as people will see different tasks in same episode...for producer its game trp rather than fair and unfair  
The format is unfair indeed! The helicopter task was the toughest and the boat one looked quite easy in comparison.
Yeah, I also found the format a bit unfair, because each one tested a different skill. The first task tested courage, the second one strength in arms, and the third one precision. Everyone should be tested on the same thing.
Originally posted by fire_gun

they changed task because they wanted variety as it will translate into trp as people will see different tasks in same episode...for producer its game trp rather than fair and unfair  

though I think that the tasks were unfair, but I agree with you... the producers are making the show just for entertainment but also for TRPs.. last seasons with the earlier format failed to garner much TRP and thus the maker came up with this new format... May be they are trying...

And to be honest, all the contestants are very good... And we must consider that ALL the tasks were equally difficult... 

So, lets see what happens next... But this season seems very promising
Whatever happened b4...But this is really unfair that different stunts for different contestants...
Today I really feel that Stunt no 2 was easy then Stunt no 1. Contestant may also think like this..so this is unfair..same stunt for everyone will be fair..

i agree its kind of unfair...i also think the boat one was way easiest
Yes it wasn't just !
The task by Pooja/Gauhar and the other  gal (i think Rochelle ) was the hardest one  and  the task given to Salman and the duo was a bit easier . (In my opinion )

The most easiest one was given to Gurmeet and the other two guys . It is really simple to jump when two boats are a bit closer 

Basically , i fear more only for all the biotic  factors and all such irritating creatures .  What  Pooja did was incredible !

Hope the difficulty gets distributed equally in future .

It is unfair! Some do difficult like getting to the aeroplane and the honeybees one and some are easy like the boat one where you escape with the girl