smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Itnii badi badi baatein... Main kuch second aane ke liye nahi karti... πŸ₯± and all the self praise and big talk came crashing down when khaan saab went into the tub 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
dont underestimate her;)
she actually prefers snake over apple;)

wat da fish rohit??i want ans rohit i want ans:@ why i had to pick apple???i wanted to pick snake:@ #unfair #unfair:p
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
who doesn't play to win?! And it's the first task... she's not even in danger. chill out... this isnt BB7 but seems like some people are stuck there!  Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 10 years ago
Zion.Writings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

who doesn't play to win?! And it's the first task... she's not even in danger. chill out... this isnt BB7 but seems like some people are stuck there! 

I agree with you πŸ˜•  people are still in the grudge of BB7 πŸ₯±
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

who doesn't play to win?! And it's the first task... she's not even in danger. chill out... this isnt BB7 but seems like some people are stuck there! 

But people rarely show off like herπŸ₯±. And if she has the guts to talk like that then please perform according to your tounge. Or else "Badi Badi Baatein aur Wada Pao khatein" πŸ˜‰.
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

But people rarely show off like herπŸ₯±. And if she has the guts to talk like that then please perform according to your tounge. Or else "Badi Badi Baatein aur Wada Pao khatein" πŸ˜‰.

Gauahar has always won or been runner up in the competitions she's participated in... she's hardworking and definitely walks the talk! Gauahar picked up that snake like a boss and performed quite well in the stunt... enough to make herself safe. πŸ˜› the show has just started... just wait and watch! 

ps. they're obviously told what to say in their into videos. she's the winner of a recent show so they're going to promote her like that... it's on Colors' after all.
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 10 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
best performers like Rajnish , Niketan, Pooja, Mughdha etc didn;t claim anything ... bechare kuch Bole hi nahin ...
oh or Bolne nahin diya ? πŸ€£
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

best performers like Rajnish , Niketan, Pooja, Mughdha etc didn;t claim anything ... bechare kuch Bole hi nahin ...

Gauahar will prove to be the strongest girl for sure! β­οΈ
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Obviously Bolne nahi diya. πŸ˜†
Promo yaad nahi hai "Jab Gauhar bolti hai to aur koi nahi bolta". πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Obviously Bolne nahi diya. πŸ˜†
Promo yaad nahi hai "Jab Gauhar bolti hai to aur koi nahi bolta". πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

how can i forget that promo, her awesome expressions in that πŸ˜›